Posted in the Utica Forum

PLUSONE

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Apr 29, 2012
To bad, another cracked out lad.
I think

Syracuse, NY

#2 Apr 30, 2012
he robbed my kids bike and gave it to his kid so that they could ride on their visitation day. my son was walking in Utica when he noticed his bike in the back of a truck matching the truck Berube drove. I wouldn't doubt it because John asked me once if he could borrow my sons bike to let his son ride it - I said no. Well, it's gone now, has been for awhile. His kid most likely has it. Whatever! Bottom line is I like John, don't think he deserved this. That acquaintance should be ashamed of himself-perhaps John needed an intervention but not like this. I think he stole my kids bike and let it go. John has mad issues, always has, but he doesn't deserve to be sitting in a jail cell for a pack of cigarettes and a few dollars. Just my opinion.
Really

Waterville, NY

#3 Apr 30, 2012
I think wrote:
he robbed my kids bike and gave it to his kid so that they could ride on their visitation day. my son was walking in Utica when he noticed his bike in the back of a truck matching the truck Berube drove. I wouldn't doubt it because John asked me once if he could borrow my sons bike to let his son ride it - I said no. Well, it's gone now, has been for awhile. His kid most likely has it. Whatever! Bottom line is I like John, don't think he deserved this. That acquaintance should be ashamed of himself-perhaps John needed an intervention but not like this. I think he stole my kids bike and let it go. John has mad issues, always has, but he doesn't deserve to be sitting in a jail cell for a pack of cigarettes and a few dollars. Just my opinion.
Is your name Jude?
PLUSONE

Brooklyn, NY

#4 Apr 30, 2012
John has had a lot of chances to get straight. Even in his business which he f--ed up.
Maybe this will wake his ass up, he deserves what he brings on.
abc

Utica, NY

#5 Apr 30, 2012
what business does he own?
PLUSONE

Brooklyn, NY

#6 Apr 30, 2012
abc wrote:
what business does he own?
It was Precision Plastering
TruthBtold

United States

#7 May 1, 2012
Had it ever occured to anyone that it wasnt just a few dollars? and if it was, maybe that person he took it from barely had enough for themselves. So in my opinion, I would of called the police on an " acquaintance ", that walked into my home, and stole money from me while I was asleep. We have lent him money, when we could barely feed ourselves and pay our bills, only to never get it back. I have known John long enough, to know what kind of person he is. Going to Jail, is John's intervention! I feel sorry for his children and Michelle.
700 Club

Utica, NY

#8 May 1, 2012
It's already been stated that someone elses acquaintances would call the cops if he entered without permission and took even a paperclip. If they knew each other, why didn't he just knock on the door and ask?
TruthBtold

Hatfield, MA

#9 May 1, 2012
700 Club wrote:
It's already been stated that someone elses acquaintances would call the cops if he entered without permission and took even a paperclip. If they knew each other, why didn't he just knock on the door and ask?
Because he walks right into their homes without ever knocking. I know this because he has done this several times to me and its not like I know him like that either.
700 Club

Utica, NY

#10 May 1, 2012
TruthBtold wrote:
<quoted text>
Because he walks right into their homes without ever knocking. I know this because he has done this several times to me and its not like I know him like that either.
I rest my case.
Blue Bird

United States

#11 May 1, 2012
he had court today
still in ocj
where he belongs
Big One

Long Eddy, NY

#12 May 1, 2012
Blue Bird wrote:
he had court today
still in ocj
where he belongs
Keep him off the streets of Chadwicks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
meals on wheels a SCAM 8 min Salce 37
Mayor's Statement 11 min Pay Attention 3
Re-Utilize CNY Closing?? 12 min Josh 1
on the mark 34 min brian 1
nh football coach 38 min First Down 3
NFL/NBA Players vs Trump 49 min Proud 9
new sheriff and undersheriff (Dec '10) 56 min Barney Fife 16
Swingers in Utica (Oct '12) 23 hr Fun times 42

Utica Jobs

More from around the web