NHPD using Harley to Fight Crime

NHPD using Harley to Fight Crime

Posted in the Utica Forum

nanny state

Ardsley, NY

#1 Jun 21, 2013
Amazing!
Ungodly

Little Falls, NY

#2 Jun 21, 2013
UPD has had a motorcycle division for decades. So has alot of police. What the heck is the big deal? What are you trying to say? Are you the known authority on police and associated crime that is perpetuated in the town of NH? No?
Then STFU
wrong again

New York, NY

#3 Jun 21, 2013
waste of tax dollars to have "toys" for these guys. That's all the motorcycles amount to for them, toys.

BTW, the UPD hasn't had a patrolling motorcyle in decades. They use them in things like parades and such. Its for show. NH on the other hand is just a waste. Their entire department is a waste.
Barney Fife

New York, NY

#4 Jun 21, 2013
I have one too!
Edmund

Little Falls, NY

#5 Jun 21, 2013
wrong again wrote:
waste of tax dollars to have "toys" for these guys. That's all the motorcycles amount to for them, toys.
BTW, the UPD hasn't had a patrolling motorcyle in decades. They use them in things like parades and such. Its for show. NH on the other hand is just a waste. Their entire department is a waste.
The fact that your breathing is a waste. Please go play in the street. You have absolutely no clue wtf you're talking about and your mom should have been on the pill.
1930 technology fits them

United States

#6 Jun 21, 2013
Edmund wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact that your breathing is a waste. Please go play in the street. You have absolutely no clue wtf you're talking about and your mom should have been on the pill.
It's funny the only people who can ever defend the wast invariably use illiterate insults that in effect just show the world how pathetically childish and ignorant they are. Harley technology is quite laughably fitting for the current state of the "Look At MEEEE!!!" lawman today anyway. It is to be expected. Sadly I lose faith in upstate cops the more I read about what they really are and how low the standards are.
Judge Van Colostomy Bag

United States

#7 Jun 21, 2013
This ridiculous waste dovetails nicely with the incontinent geriatric hearing aid colostomy bag Judge Van Colostomy bag they have there.

Why is it that the stupidest squeakiest wheels gravitate toward "law enforcement? Obviously the police there are having a problem basically functioning.
funny

Utica, NY

#8 Jun 21, 2013
Don't they call you cretin, no job, live on topix 24/7. No jobs cleaning toilets.
1930 technology fits them

United States

#9 Jun 21, 2013
Ungodly wrote:
UPD has had a motorcycle division for decades. So has alot of police. What the heck is the big deal? What are you trying to say? Are you the known authority on police and associated crime that is perpetuated in the town of NH? No?
Then STFU
Actually you should STFU too the whole motorcycle retard cop model is outdated. Like most of the rest of utica and NH are, evolution passed them by. Obviously nobody in utica or NH is a "known authority" on policework or they'd be considered a success instead of redhead stepchild. You made that rep don't whine.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Oneida County Legislator relieved of duties (Feb '16) 1 hr Pinhead 9
italian family fights at christmas 1 hr Seriously 13
Roy Moore 1 hr El Chapo da dumb 89
New Hartford Baskets 1 hr Inevitable 33
cny sports 1 hr watching 1
we will be at the new bar on the boulevard 2 hr watching 10
Unstable Fire Marshall 2 hr Seriously 71
Is the mafia still in Utica? (Jul '08) 2 hr Moses 248
Best looking women in Utica 20-30 in age 3 hr Sureky u Jest 29
Par 5 hr Puhlease 92

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages