Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Their are a few different meanings to corrupt. Dishonest practice, bribery,lacking ntegrity, and crooked. If you know someone going through Family Court, sit with them through it and you can see for yourself.

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

so sad wrote:
Their are a few different meanings to corrupt. Dishonest practice, bribery,lacking ntegrity, and crooked. If you know someone going through Family Court, sit with them through it and you can see for yourself.
I went through two trials , that court sucks! I did very well,though.
AnnaB

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Truth wrote:
<quoted text> Thank you. I will continue to fight for my rights. I am a disabled woman who must stand up for my rights even if I stand alone. No one will ever hurt me anymore. I don't care how many corrupt judges there are. They are there for the people not for corruption. We need our military to really wipe it all out. Sad that you can't even trust people who we voted for to protect our rights. New York has gone to hell in a hand basket. What really gets me is that me a disabled woman has a police record. I have never been arrested in my life except for now. My rghts have been taken and these judges need to be held accountable. I have reported this to the governor on his page so he has to do something. Corruption is a dirty word. As dirty as the people who are in it. When you turn a judge into he judicial committee it doesn't do any good because they too are tainted. The grievance comittee for the lawyers are also tainted. My grandmoher had an old saying that the fish it stinks from the head down. How true it is. Also CPS and social services are also on the take. Shame on them! They need to be weeded. Let's put people in these positions that are going to be there for the good of All the people not just the corrupt. When I think of all this crap it makes me want to puke. Shame on all you corrupt people who put money before the rights of the people who voted you into the position. God help us all!
What money are you talking about. There'so money in family court you don't even have to pay a fee like the other court. Lawyers are usually free, so where would they get money?
jeez

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

AnnaB wrote:
<quoted text>What money are you talking about. There'so money in family court you don't even have to pay a fee like the other court. Lawyers are usually free, so where would they get money?
Boy are you naive. Lawyers make over a 100 grand a year each from all the appointed attorney work that goes on in Family Court
How about this

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

The deadbeats get free attorneys and the custodial parent trying to get child support has to pay or go without! And there IS corruption. Overheard one of the court employees tell the deadbeat parent that it was a "different judge" and they couldn't help him this time. This was some years ago after a certain female judge, that he apparently did get help with, moved up to a higher court and we had a different judge. I would have reported it but no way to prove it.

Level 7

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

How about this wrote:
The deadbeats get free attorneys and the custodial parent trying to get child support has to pay or go without! And there IS corruption. Overheard one of the court employees tell the deadbeat parent that it was a "different judge" and they couldn't help him this time. This was some years ago after a certain female judge, that he apparently did get help with, moved up to a higher court and we had a different judge. I would have reported it but no way to prove it.
Here's a thought: don't have a kid with a deadbeat. Or did they suddenly contract the affliction of dirtbag laziness after the child was born? I'm guessing they were an assh.le long before conception.
How about this

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

Truth Dig wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's a thought: don't have a kid with a deadbeat. Or did they suddenly contract the affliction of dirtbag laziness after the child was born? I'm guessing they were an assh.le long before conception.
Nope, actually he was a hands on dad with a decent income. No drug or alcohol problems that I was aware of. Hid his explosive temper for a few years, then once it came out he stopped trying to control it. When he refused to get help and things got progressively more abusive in front of the kids I left him. He then played games with visits and refused to help out with the kids' needs to continue to be controlling and abusive. I went to court hoping to make it impossible for the abuse to continue, but I was naive and didn't know how much he could get away with and how the court process itself could become a tool for him to harass me with. He left his good paying job to start his own business and hide income. He works, but doesn't want to help support his kids from our relationship. It does happen. Sometimes people do change or develop problems after you have known them for a while. Sometimes they hide their true colors in the beginning of the relationship, sometimes even for years. I learned that the hard way. Never be so quick to assume or you may judge the situation unfairly.
truth be told

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

be weary of employees at family court that tell their "friends" when a petition is filed against them. right ms L? soon to be divorced herself.

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

truth be told wrote:
be weary of employees at family court that tell their "friends" when a petition is filed against them. right ms L? soon to be divorced herself.
My ex had a friend in Rome,but she was such a piece of shit,the bitch couldn't help...

Level 6

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

need help
In the know

Schenectady, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Be careful. They could court order you to go to counsellimg with a counsellor who serves minors and endangers the welfare of children. You that's right. Check out threads about Whitesboro prom part and professionals serving minors. This counselor is a fab of the court making huge bucks because they will write reports for the court. Crazy right. A
ky

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Sucks
intresting

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

I would like the name of this peson
so sad

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

I would like to hear more about Oneida County Family Court
In the know

Waterville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Beware The court doesn't make you go to counsellimg at a genesse st counsellimg firm run by a woman who is alleged to have served minors at a party in may.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Utica Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••