Burden getting rid of gun

Burden getting rid of gun

Posted in the Utica Forum

Freebie the Bean

Durhamville, NY

#3 May 23, 2013
forgot aboutit wrote:
NY put a ban on guns now the owner is burdened by having to leave the state and sell the gun with no guarantee it will be sold and all the travel expenses are put on the owner and then when its sold the sale received for the gun still wont cover the expenses? why is our gov/state doing this to the tax payers
Don't sell any of your guns! Just don't get caught with them in the trunk of your car or if you subdue a burglar trying to break in your home. I know quite a few people who are going to defy NYS and keep their guns. This law stands a very good chance of being struck down,too.
LOL

Ithaca, NY

#4 May 23, 2013
What fantasy land do you live in where guns were banned in New York?
the hood

East Hartford, CT

#5 May 23, 2013
Freebie the Bean wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't sell any of your guns! Just don't get caught with them in the trunk of your car or if you subdue a burglar trying to break in your home. I know quite a few people who are going to defy NYS and keep their guns. This law stands a very good chance of being struck down,too.
same here they will never get my guns, i think someday we will need them to restore our republic
LOL

Ithaca, NY

#6 May 23, 2013
the hood wrote:
<quoted text> same here they will never get my guns, i think someday we will need them to restore our republic
Do you also think the government is run by lizard people?
LOL

Ithaca, NY

#8 May 23, 2013
forgot aboutit wrote:
<quoted text>duh the ny safe act http://search.yahoo.com/r/_ylt=A0oG7lGoj55RRX... **http%3a//en.wikipedia.org/wi ki/NY_SAFE_Act
I knew gun owners were never mental giants, but come on! Tell me which make and model of gun is made illegal.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kennedy Plaza Apartments 3 min Gallen47 3
Hospital parking garage going to generate milli... 4 min zimic 9
High School football in trouble 6 min daqwuan 19
NYS Police working hard to ruin Saranac Thursday 14 min tyrone b 22
Not All Nazis Are Bad 39 min Duh 95
Maurice k.Piersma, aka "bud" North Utica 48 min Frankie 14
Trump Blinded By Eclipse 1 hr solar eclipse 11
No Downtown hospital 1 hr Question 150
venice pizza 2 hr edwardo 16
Let's tear down Martin Luther King's statue 2 hr Dave 126