girlfriend trouble
tim

Fitchburg, MA

#1 May 23, 2012
I have tried everything to keep her. She just never wants to put effort and just wants to break. I'm trying to figure out if there is any other reason for her behavior.

To Educate One Hundred

“...Strike one”

Level 6

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#2 May 23, 2012
Don't suppose that ad in the paper about your closet homosexuality helped, did it?
Moderation

United States

#3 May 23, 2012
The reason is..she is NOT in love with you.. Regardless of what her mouth says-her actions speak louder.. She probably likes what you offer her.. Attention,acts of kindness, Love, etc. Find someone who Appreciates + Wants only you..
Pauli d

Syracuse, NY

#4 May 23, 2012
tim wrote:
I have tried everything to keep her. She just never wants to put effort and just wants to break. I'm trying to figure out if there is any other reason for her behavior.
I went through the same thing with my girl. After she broke up with me for the third time I had enough. I ended up finding someone else & it wasn't until then she appreciated what she lost.After some time of her convincing me things would be different we got back together and are very happy.Sometimes you have to walk away for awhile even though it's hard.if she really loves you she will come back.Good Luck
tim

Utica, NY

#5 May 23, 2012
I just gonna be dead inside without her. We been throu a lot. I know I love her. Whenever I just get a chance to see her I can't help but smile. When I'm upset it only takes her a few mins to cheer me up. I just wish she would try to work on our relationship and not just give up.
does it matter

United States

#6 May 23, 2012
Move on. Don't be her emotional tampon. She's a user.
yank

Cortland, NY

#7 May 23, 2012
women dont respect men they can walk all over dont be so wimpy dump the bitch and grow some balls and take control of the next relationship
me and her

Baldwinsville, NY

#8 May 23, 2012
she found someone with 8 inches..you don't stand a chance!
does it matter

United States

#9 May 23, 2012
Right. Delete her numbers, throw out whatever cards or things she gave you. They don't mean anything. If she ever calls, tell her to g-f herself.
Move on, she's no good.
sick of it

Rome, NY

#10 May 23, 2012
mine goes crazy nuts.always finds a reason to yell & fight.when she really lets loose, she throws dishes or throws sh*t at me also likes to slap.
happy

United States

#11 May 23, 2012
Why do you men put up with this crap. They're playing you!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is Sarah millan? 11 min Wtf 1
Donovan Middle School 36 min Ms P 4
Where can I find some dope 51 min jalil 4
Foley Builders Owner is Bankrupt 1 hr AintMet1Yet 3
michelle gulla 1 hr AintMet1Yet 2
help, i need a great meatball recipe 2 hr Not all meat 3
Name all the Pension padder, county fraud workers 2 hr What ever 56
Another local Catholic priest on leave over sex... 3 hr Blitz 28
Fitness Mill Fri LOL 22

Utica Jobs