W'boro/CCP makes you look like a fool...

W'boro/CCP makes you look like a fool Cretin!

Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Cretin is a Creatin

United States

#1 Aug 26, 2013
He makes you look like a fool Cretin. He is smarter than you. He destroys your hateful aszz!
Cretin is a Creatin

United States

#3 Aug 26, 2013
I know you have access to a United States location like me Cretin. I also know you will try to impersonate me. You do not have access to a New Hartford location like CCP. You can copy me all you want Cretin. CCP will still crush you!
Whatevah

United States

#4 Aug 26, 2013
Wanna bet?
Tomato Pie Face

Somerville, MA

#5 Aug 27, 2013
Whatevah wrote:
Wanna bet?
Tell him Cretin! You are a Topix Master!! Using the awesome power of Topix to bring all of CNY to their knees is brilliant!!! I love you and the way you suck my azzzzzwhole every night. These Oooticans are jealous of our love and genius!!

Love,
Cliffy your fat rashy broke azzzz cowardly azzzzwhole freak
Waaaaaah

United States

#7 Aug 27, 2013
When you wannabes earn your own way, pay top bracket and self insure call me. Meanwhile, nobody cares how maaaad you retards feel.
Tomato Pie Face

Gouverneur, NY

#8 Aug 27, 2013
Waaaaaah wrote:
When you wannabes earn your own way, pay top bracket and self insure call me. Meanwhile, nobody cares how maaaad you retards feel.
O......M........G!! The brilliance of Cretin! I love it when you make delusional nonsense posts lover, it gets my azzzzwhole steamy for your sweet tongue!!!

Cliffy, your fat rashy freak together with you in poverty
Poor Fat Stevie Conley

United States

#9 Aug 27, 2013
Tomato Pie Face wrote:
<quoted text>
O......M........G!! The brilliance of Cretin! I love it when you make delusional nonsense posts lover, it gets my azzzzwhole steamy for your sweet tongue!!!
Cliffy, your fat rashy freak together with you in poverty
Poor oooticans and their gutter mouth mentality!

It truly is all they know. I would really like to see them in a negotiation process.

Outsider " I think it's only worth 1.1 million"

Typical utican " well you're a loser and your fat wh ore mother is on welfare so go give a rim job to another black you homo".
Tomato Pie Face

Gouverneur, NY

#10 Aug 27, 2013
Poor Fat Stevie Conley wrote:
<quoted text>Poor oooticans and their gutter mouth mentality!
It truly is all they know. I would really like to see them in a negotiation process.
Typical utican " well you're a loser and your fat wh ore mother is on welfare so go give a rim job to another black you homo".
Again with this brilliant, unintelligible, nonsensical, moronic cut and paste post....you....are....brillian t! Now pay attention to lapping my ccccrrrraaaaaappppwhole and stop posting....get in there nice and deep with that sweet tongue....oooohhhhh Cretin you 'da man!!!!

Cliffy, your partner in azzzzwholes and poverty
Poor Fat Stevie Conley

United States

#11 Aug 27, 2013
Tomato Pie Face wrote:
<quoted text>
Again with this brilliant, unintelligible, nonsensical, moronic cut and paste post....you....are....brillian t! Now pay attention to lapping my ccccrrrraaaaaappppwhole and stop posting....get in there nice and deep with that sweet tongue....oooohhhhh Cretin you 'da man!!!!
Cliffy, your partner in azzzzwholes and poverty

Tomato Pie Face

Gouverneur, NY

#12 Aug 27, 2013
<quoted text>Poor oooticans and their gutter mouth mentality!
Oh, not the double cut and paste post!! Brilliant!!!! Too bad you can't use that genius to make money!! Your tongue does just fine though!!!

Cliffy
Poor Fat Stevie Conley

United States

#13 Aug 27, 2013
Hahahaha fat stupid retard I'm making money AS I SIT HERE RELAXING on my deck!

Maybe in your next life you'll be technically smart enough to have computers make money for YOU too! I'll be chillin' until 4:30pm your time idiot!! Boy you made a FOOL of yourself there and I don't CARE if you believe it LMFAO!!!

LOL thanks for the insight into your desperate life loser!!

Tomato Pie Face

Albany, NY

#14 Aug 27, 2013
Hahahaha fat stupid retard I'm making money AS I SIT HERE RELAXING on my deck!
Maybe in your next life you'll be technically smart enough to have computers make money for YOU too! I'll be chillin' until 4:30pm your time idiot!! Boy you made a FOOL of yourself there and I don't CARE if you believe it LMFAO!!!
LOL thanks for the insight into your desperate life loser!!
Thank goodness the Mohawk valley has hills to keep the idiots in! Lol
Poor Fat Stevie Conley

United States

#15 Aug 27, 2013
Hey Cliffy! Can I sluck the come out of your dlick?
Tomato Pie Face

Albany, NY

#16 Aug 27, 2013
Hey Cliffy! Can I sluck the come out of your dlick?
More wisdom! Lol
Utica is infested

United States

#17 Aug 27, 2013
Tomato Pie Face wrote:
<quoted text>
More wisdom! Lol
No wonder why they always have that needy look and way about them. These people really are the dregs of the world. Utica should be GASSED to get rid of the "sex-hole" obsessed loser infestation!
REGGINTHEY STD

Ithaca, NY

#18 Aug 27, 2013
Yo mammy gas from dat obammy.

FAILURE

COWARD
Tomato Pie Face

Albany, NY

#19 Aug 27, 2013
Utica is infested wrote:
<quoted text>No wonder why they always have that needy look and way about them. These people really are the dregs of the world. Utica should be GASSED to get rid of the "sex-hole" obsessed loser infestation!
I'm sure you would have no outside opposition. It would do nothing but enhance the environment.
CockBarb Zeizio Up

United States

#20 Aug 27, 2013
REGGINTHEY STD wrote:
Yo mammy gas from dat obammy.
FAILURE
COWARD
I truly DO feel sorry for your mother. You really are an abysmal failure at life and witty remarks!

Ok so maybe I'm not sorry for her but I DID throw her a clean douche out the window to stop that flock of seagulls from haranguing her so!

It's pretty easy to see who the failure is here. I have more charisma, compassion and class in my little toe than your whole gene pool/ All 3 genes!
Utica is infested

United States

#21 Aug 27, 2013
Hey Cliffy! Can I fluckk your aszz until it squirts blood?
CockBarb Zeizio Up

United States

#22 Aug 27, 2013
Utica is infested wrote:
Hey Cliffy! Can I fluckk your aszz until it squirts blood?
Nope! I don't do guys you'll have to stick to fcking that old mare "sex-hole" obsessed low class loser!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why was Louis Brindisi charged with harassment ... 37 min truth 6
tiffany ros 46 min Sad 3
WHICH Assistant DA RESIGNIED over Utica Court W... 1 hr SlobSmith 25
Most over and under rated restaurants...a poll 1 hr SlobSmith 45
Why is DA McNamara's office investigated for co... 1 hr SlobSmith 51
Sunday brunch at the Radisson 1 hr Bbo 3
News New Restaurant Coming to Washington Mills Calle... 1 hr Pat 8

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance