Dear Bosnians PLEASE STOP ROBBING OUR...

Dear Bosnians PLEASE STOP ROBBING OUR HOUSES

Posted in the Utica Forum

LOCK YOUR DOORS

Utica, NY

#1 Jan 23, 2014
A small Bosnian cell has been reported to crawl into various upscale neighborhoods in New Hartford. Including Herron Landings, Juniper Lane, Ironwood, Graffenburgh, and so forth. The NHPD has not gathered faces, but be advised those of you who live in nicer neighborhoods than others. Utica, naturally this includes you folks as well, Proctor Boulevard especially! Leave your garage doors closed, take the keys out of your ignition, even for a minute to run inside if you forgot something. These scoundrels will burglarize your valuables, televisions, and go even as far to make off with your vehicles!
locked and loaded

Utica, NY

#3 Jan 23, 2014
Let any one of them try to rob my house !! I have a big surprise waiting for them.!
crooks

Utica, NY

#4 Jan 23, 2014
I don't trust Bosnians !
Block Heads

Utica, NY

#5 Jan 23, 2014
Their scum send them home to mother serbia
Interesting Factoid

Utica, NY

#6 Jan 23, 2014
Block Heads wrote:
Their scum send them home to mother serbia
The women who consider themselves cleaning ladies are quite the damsels in distress. Apparently they leave certain doors unlocked or windows opened so their hubbies can slip into your house without leaving a trace!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bernie sanders 1 hr Too Easy 9
trattoria calabria , culver ave, utica 1 hr Charles 4
Kennedy plaza 1 hr liked 5
Any recommendations for a travel agency? 1 hr liked 6
breaking news: chip fab for marcy 3 hr Moshe 7
Free Phones at the County Building 6 hr CanYouHearMeNow 1
fly a drone in my backyard 7 hr elmersfudd 6
A third term for Obama 14 hr whyohwhy 35
More from around the web

Personal Finance