YES it was a JOHNSON "THRILL" Preside...

YES it was a JOHNSON "THRILL" Presidential plate.

Posted in the Utica Forum

Diana Vickery

New York, NY

#1 Mar 21, 2013
Yes it was a Johnson-president plate I found at the Oswego thrifty shop just before the Herkimer and Ver Plank rd crimes took place..and I knew..That along wih JUDITH DEVENEYS missing dogs..and the constant newotown scumbag charades..who I hear cover themsevles as trying to help..while running som eo fthe wost charades on me inthe wrosr time frame on the alomso repaet worst issues of crimes the rape of a 10 year old girl they still have NOT had enough? I dont know what todays games are about BUT I have had enough of them..

Now the GOOD thing about the JOHNSON plate..is it clues a clear MO the FBI plans on using in this my son..off Tamy Rowes 2005 :they're goonna kill your son" To whoch the newown scumbags charade two versions..one he will "testify" that I abused him severly as a child,,TWo they will kill him as PAYBACK to me "so she will have n one" in this community plan to "gain" off it all by certian individuals..who lead it..This tyoe of taunts go onall day and night just as they did in Fulton..the ONLY change..is the "ACT OF VIOLENCE promotions once directed at me have ceased..and now I see the results of them elsehwere..

I remeber the shrill voices who brought ti all to my attention.."THEY WANT YOU TO COMMIT AN ACT OF VIOLENCE" DON'T DO IT" The constant graphic taunts at me to kill..I had actually thought about doing it..

Tammy Rowe had such graphic detail when she described how my son would be atacked in the CHRISTMAS SNOW BLANKET attack..

"YOU"RE NOT GONNA BELIEVE WHAT THEYRE DOIN" "HANG ON JUST HANG ON DIANA" "YOU"LL WIN" "JUST HANG ON" the "DON'T DO IT" S..Then Kyle Ablegore showed up to provoke me also..right outside my widows he wanted "more" "Tammy Rowe stories" about me..This was 2008 just off George Levea's death.. So bold, shamelss and arrogant he was..

So all that to a now presidential JOHN SON plate off a barber shop JOHNS shooting of a corrections officer..it could get worse..the lues are there..the revenge is in motion now..prior "reverse" to the BILL VICKERY FACTOR finale "He" and "they" have plplanned on me off it..I don't understand HOW it comes off a FEDERAL crime direction now though..as a revenge direction of clues that heads into a scumbag military recruit JOHN clue direction finale..off FEDS who shot their own man starting in Hunterdon..on 4-5-07 my fathers birthday..and image my mother wanted..(that part I understood after she "saved" me in oct 2009 from her own scumbags) There MAY be strong validity to Lundy's maybe word he was set up..I dont know what cops know about him..I know how he worked me for it..Then he was to meet and run off with Valerie Dedich. Her mother believed so too..Lundy can have her as his "gain" it's ok with me. That takes me now to JOHN back to Aftin to Beverly to Bill M none exactly the cream of the military crop..??

For Bev and Val it's a brother and her kids father..So some wants military pull..Bill M staff sgt 16 years..drunk now bad health issues from it..side kick named Dottie for his eyes when they blow out again..Aftin and her boyfriend whom the military fired after he beat his father up..for her whom she claims his "scumbag" family caused the fight with her...Everything Aftin and her mother timed was linked to my mother..and of course they claim everyone else set it up on them..Peggy wanted her house cleaned wll it was(pics)in need bad..Then she wanted us out as she timed it to be..CHRIS T MAS..to SANDYHOOK-Aftins link in it.

YES my boyfriend approached me just like he did "JUDITH" years before..He WAS being set up by "profiling" Here comes JUDITH GEORGETTI into his life..and she knows her role and when to time it and what to do "in the middle." it's all now an undeniable DOG clue link..9 of them as in baseball..a deadly games shes playing also as a scumbag recruit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Teen all star awards was any politicians present 6 min Maybe 1
Tenney supporters act like morons (Jun '14) 7 min BobbyO 12
Running for Mayor 10 min Larry Joseph 1
college graduations 11 min lincoln 11
Ispy photos of Utica Fur Ball 19 min Larry Joseph 22
Be careful of puto drug snitch Rocco Derollo 21 min Alberto E 4
What Would You Tell Jesus If You Had a 5 Minute... 29 min Maybe 20
Craigslist Personals Replacement 3 hr Lakewood 62
Old School Bar/Restaurant Culver Ave 6 hr Linda G 14
Kraft Hockeyville NHL exhibition game at the Aud ? 8 hr Reggie Dunlop 27