First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Sin City

Syracuse, NY

#23 Feb 23, 2011
Even i dont like to or wanna say this but slavery has come full circle and the africans are leaving us no choice. The government wont tell us the truth that the reason our country is going down the toilet is because we have to keep on supporting the deadbeats and freeloaders generation after generation and in my opinion the biggest violators are the africans. Its all in the grand scheme of things for them, this is what they strive to do, all they know how to do is destroy things and they are bringing this country to its knees.

Utica Lies and Riggies

Since: May 14

Clifton Park, NY

#24 Jun 15, 2014
Danny wrote:
My rental property is worth probably $25,000 and I pay $3200 per year in taxes. THAT IS MESSED UP and the reason the house is for sale as I type this.
I hear it might go up in 2014.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WHICH Assistant DA RESIGNIED over Utica Court W... 4 min Chris Hameline EX... 34
Utica: AG Lynch Isn't Concerned 6 min Take That Bow Asz... 8
Why is DA McNamara's office investigated for co... 9 min King TAZZ MVCC Dr... 58
Hit and Run, Lady on the Bicycle 38 min The Truthiest 1
Here is the best Utica Weather Site Ever! 47 min WeatherNut 1
matt sullivan 54 min Confused 8
Why is Lansob Cretin Dave The Only One Going Down 1 hr SlobSmith 4
Most over and under rated restaurants...a poll 5 hr SlobSmith 49

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages