Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Level 2

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#1 Jul 10, 2013
You're not a nice person and you got exactly what you deserve. Karma does really work and I'm going to just sit back and watch you suffer. My turn...hahaha!
Karma works both ways

Londonderry, NH

#2 Jul 10, 2013
And karma too shall find you.
Karma works both ways

Londonderry, NH

#4 Jul 10, 2013
Me as in who? If someone had something to say to me I'd hope they would have the balls enough to say it to my face rather then topix. I was just sayin karma works both ways. u should make sure your hands are clean before you wish karma on someone.

Level 2

Location hidden

#5 Jul 10, 2013
Clean as a whistle.
rrrr

Utica, NY

#6 Jul 10, 2013
jdgingu wrote:
Clean as a whistle.
No one is without sin...put the stone down
Mislead

New Hartford, NY

#7 Jul 10, 2013
jdgingu wrote:
You're not a nice person and you got exactly what you deserve. Karma does really work and I'm going to just sit back and watch you suffer. My turn...hahaha!
Just by wishing I'll will on another is bad enough, no matter what you believe they did it what you feel they deserve. It will come back you you two fold. Universal law.....learn it. Respect it.

Level 6

Location hidden

#8 Jul 10, 2013
You can only hope Karma gets them.

Level 2

Location hidden

#9 Jul 10, 2013
get over yourself
Jen

New Hartford, NY

#10 Jul 10, 2013
jdgingu wrote:
Wanna be a little more specific?
Truth

New York Mills, NY

#11 Jul 10, 2013
Listen if you people spent your time wisely on being productive rather than waiting for Karma to strike, you might be surprised just how rewarding and fulfilling your lives could be.
Jen

New Hartford, NY

#12 Jul 10, 2013
jdgingu wrote:
Clean as a whistle.
Let me guess....your husband cheated on you and now the "other woman" is getting hers. Is that it?
Moron

Springfield, NJ

#13 Jul 10, 2013
Writing this on topix without being specific is 1. COWARDLY bc you are sitting behind a computer screen trying to show that you have some kind of power... You are powerless; 2. Trashy - purposely destroying other people to exact revenge is wrong and again shows how weak you are; and 3. Dirty & senseless - bc I doubt your target even knows this is directed toward them...

Get a life and grow up LOSER.. If you have to post about it, you're probably the guilty one... Karma will catch up with you . The TRUTH always comes out in the end. Enjoy festering in your anger. You're wasting your time
Truth

Herkimer, NY

#14 Jul 10, 2013
The truth always comes out. It's just people are too stupid to accept it when it is staring them in the face.
MMG

Springfield, NJ

#15 Jul 10, 2013
Truth wrote:
The truth always comes out. It's just people are too stupid to accept it when it is staring them in the face.
Couldn't agree more. We've all been there. Need to trust your gut - if you feel a bad vibe; if they seem off, most likely it's because they are
Hows yer pork

Ithaca, NY

#16 Jul 10, 2013
What did all those tards that got flooded down in the valley do? Mass karma
Wow

Liverpool, NY

#17 Jul 10, 2013
Could anyone be more specific and say who your talking about!
its all the same

New Hartford, NY

#18 Jul 10, 2013
Karma works both ways wrote:
And karma too shall find you.
Karma, do unto others,universal law, you reap what you so etc. All major faiths believe this same principle. So if you take pleasure in another persons suffering and pain you almost prescribe the same to happen in your own life. So if you want a good life, be a good person, change your destiny. Instead of sitting back and saying hahaha I told you so, offer a helping hand,a kind word or a peace offering. In doing so when your are in the same boat you will have what you give and likely from the least expected person.
Hummingbird

Liverpool, NY

#19 Jul 10, 2013
I really truly hope your not talking about my friend who is so sick right now. She got messed over by family and now she is sick. Your a sick person to wish anything bad on anyone. You will face your own karma
Christ

United States

#20 Jul 10, 2013
Forgive those who aren't sorry, do it for yourself . You'll feel better
Too much emphasis

Clark Mills, NY

#21 Jul 10, 2013
Forgive or just move on think happy thought and happiness will follow

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
i SAY NANO AND CRY ABOUT MONEY 24 7 32 min FAKE EAGLE COD 15
only liars say how much they hate people who lie (May '10) 32 min LiesMakeMeAngry 14
name FAB PLANTS IN AFRICA AND SHUTTLES 33 min FAKE EAGLE COD 4
merritt SEWAGE BACKING UP NO SHOWERS AT SEVENTY... 35 min FAKE EAGLE COD 14
Utica gets an Apple store!! 36 min Never 53
gutless COWARD CAN SAY EAGLE CAD CANT PROVE ONE... 37 min FAKE EAGLE COD 21
my FEMALE TEARS CRY ABOUT STATE SPENDING MONEY ... 38 min FAKE EAGLE COD 18
Computer Aided Design (CAD) 43 min FAKE EAGLE COD 43
Is New Hartford a good place to live? 49 min Toilet towns 32
Some NH People Are Gamey 54 min FAKE EAGLE COD 14
Comets - another gets fired 1 hr Trash drama 121
Andrea Carcone 2 hr Nosy losers 8

Utica Jobs

More from around the web