UPD Ends Search For Levon

UPD Ends Search For Levon

Posted in the Utica Forum

UPD

Waltham, MA

#1 Jun 21, 2013
We have a group of guys that ate some pretty good overtime these past nine days, and right now they just cant swallow another overtime morsel, but in time they will eat good again.
Uncle Jack-Wagon

United States

#2 Jun 21, 2013
UPD wrote:
We have a group of guys that ate some pretty good overtime these past nine days, and right now they just cant swallow another overtime morsel, but in time they will eat good again.
Take the test big boy...
http://www.uticapd.com/employment.htm
Zeus

Utica, NY

#3 Jun 21, 2013
Let him stick to washing dishes.
Hype and dreams

United States

#4 Jun 21, 2013
Uncle Jack-Wagon wrote:
<quoted text>
Take the test big boy...
You mean get your Masters little boy so you can earn 2x + more without all the egos and drama mammas?

I always laughed at the people who think the potato voltage test is like a PhD!
UPD

Somerville, MA

#5 Jun 21, 2013
Uncle Jack-Wagon wrote:
<quoted text>
Take the test big boy...
I am upd and was just stating fact.
levon

Utica, NY

#6 Jun 21, 2013
call upd my bottom sore LOL LOL LOL
Stand up

Syracuse, NY

#7 Jun 21, 2013
levon wrote:
call upd my bottom sore LOL LOL LOL
Why don't daddy, and I say it loosely, stand up and take responsibility. Something happened to the baby on his watch, he panicked and did something to hide it. Why else would you wait. Two weeks, stop talking and helping to find your SON, and bitc about upd ending the search. Yo daddy, you know why there ending their search because you did something that would prevent anyone from finding him. But you ain't man enough or dad enough to stand up for your boy. You won't fight for your boy that you gave your name too. Well lets just run to mommy and shell fix everything. Maybe for now but keep looking over your shoulder because Levon is right there and always will be. He's waiting for you and he will make your life..or should I say the rest of your exsistance a living hell. You didn't even give Levon a chance to make something of himself because you are a selfish loser. But don't worry, Levon will always be there watching everything you do and pulling the strings for the rest of your worthless life. What did he ever do to you to deserve what he got, you took it all away dad and you will answer for it and Levon will be your judge and jury. Hey dad don't worry about trying to help find Levon just worry about closing your eyes at night because hell be right there from now until eternity. You can't hide from this dad and its not going away..live with it, if you can, but it will always be there especially when you close your eyes. The police stopped,looking because you won't help. You know where to look but your just too much of a biatch to man up. I hope you get some good nights sleep, cause the noises you are hearing are your SON coming for you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Daybreak Diner 21 min Hah 6
Anthony Greasy Brindisi - loser for Congress! 25 min UnTenable 21
Bad news last night for the left 25 min LMB 14
New HATEford poLICE Chief Michael S. Inserra- F... 53 min NoFightInDog 6
News Anthony Brindisi to challenge Claudia Tenney fo... 1 hr Laffin at Libs 10
Kennedy Plaza Apartments (Jan '10) 1 hr Casey 9
Upstairs from Peepers?????? (Jan '11) 1 hr Peer Amid 12
Callihan WKTV 1 hr Just saying 73
Trumps lies - the definitive list 2 hr Enough 25
Ending Marriages 2 hr Mirror Mirror 24