United States

#2 Jul 21, 2014
i concur
Thought of the day

Utica, NY

#3 Jul 21, 2014
Donna wrote:
Your thoughts?
I think you're rude, arrogant, and lack sensitivity towards other people. Your post speaks volumes of the type of person you are.
Barbara Waw Waw

Herkimer, NY

#4 Jul 21, 2014
Thought of the day wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you're rude, arrogant, and lack sensitivity towards other people. Your post speaks volumes of the type of person you are.
Jason isn't fit to be a news anchor. Why the station can't see that is beyond me. The only improvement I would like to see at that station is for management take Jason off the air. I do not watch when he is doing the news anymore. I am sure I am not the only one. He is awful.
baaa waaa

Utica, NY

#5 Jul 21, 2014
real nice new set. a friggin curtain. seriously how lame is that? then jason is in front of it and i think his feet got tangled in it cause he certainly chokes on the most simplest of words. dear lord, help us who have to watch that news show.
Chet Huntley

Utica, NY

#6 Jul 21, 2014
You people are all JEALOUS of him!
total eclipse of the chin

United States

#7 Jul 22, 2014
er um i should say ... Spit it out fatboy
Thought of the day

Utica, NY

#8 Jul 22, 2014
To come on here and make fun of someone is just plain awful and childish. Some people a medical condition that prevents them from losing weight or very hard too. Are you people that displeased with your own life's that you feel the need to degrade others? Look in the mirror and ask one simple question, do I like what I see??
Boilergasm Aszwipe

New Hartford, NY

#10 Jul 22, 2014
Barbara Waw Waw wrote:
<quoted text>Jason isn't fit to be a news anchor. Why the station can't see that is beyond me. The only improvement I would like to see at that station is for management take Jason off the air. I do not watch when he is doing the news anymore. I am sure I am not the only one. He is awful.
It's good that you don't watch. You wouldn't be able to comprehend anything higher than kindergarten level anyway. Stick with Sesame St. You're better off, pinhead.
Steve

Clinton, NY

#11 Jul 22, 2014
Thought of the day wrote:
To come on here and make fun of someone is just plain awful and childish. Some people a medical condition that prevents them from losing weight or very hard too. Are you people that displeased with your own life's that you feel the need to degrade others? Look in the mirror and ask one simple question, do I like what I see??
Let me guess......you weigh over 300 pounds.
Really

Utica, NY

#12 Jul 22, 2014
Boilergasm Aszwipe wrote:
<quoted text>It's good that you don't watch. You wouldn't be able to comprehend anything higher than kindergarten level anyway. Stick with Sesame St. You're better off, pinhead.
Search Jason's name or WKTV on Topix and see how many posts about him are here. All negative but true. He stinks!
Donna

Yorkville, NY

#13 Jul 25, 2014
Jason's weight has absolutely nothing to do with his inability to read a sentence. He should go back to local sports, which no one really cares about anyway.
Barbara Waw Waw

Herkimer, NY

#14 Jul 26, 2014
Donna wrote:
Jason's weight has absolutely nothing to do with his inability to read a sentence. He should go back to local sports, which no one really cares about anyway.
WKTV has just ruined the weekend news, they have Put Jason Powles on. Will have to turn the station.
WTF

Utica, NY

#15 Jul 26, 2014
Barbara Waw Waw wrote:
<quoted text>WKTV has just ruined the weekend news, they have Put Jason Powles on. Will have to turn the station.
Then turn the channel and stop complaining. Also, stop posting here on Topix!!

Los Angeles, CA

#17 Jul 28, 2014
his neck is casting a shadow this morning
pre race dinner

Little Falls, NY

#18 Jul 28, 2014
total eclipse of the chin wrote:
his neck is casting a shadow this morning
Nothing ruins the credibility of a sportscaster and station than having a fat guy covering a running race.
Jack Spratt

Utica, NY

#19 Jul 28, 2014
You talk about fat..........what did YOU do? Just walk off the cover of Gentlemen's Quarterly?!!

Los Angeles, CA

#20 Jul 29, 2014
turn the tv on and guess whos slaughtering words on the telepromter right off the bat?
Darcy

Utica, NY

#21 Jul 29, 2014
total eclipse of the chin wrote:
turn the tv on and guess whos slaughtering words on the telepromter right off the bat?
You?

Los Angeles, CA

#22 Jul 31, 2014
6 minutes in and jason is flubbing it up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
SHOTS Bartenders 7 min Do the right thing 6
Two arrested as part of prostitution sting at C... 16 min Sam 32
ebola now in the usa 23 min dummypants 6
HP principle a drunk now investigate your footb... 34 min Huh 3
Utica Comets have the highest number of season ... 38 min Got Yeah 47
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 38 min postcranium 6,469
More money for the Auditorium... 40 min Tool 448
Principal Charles Pratt Drunk 48 min Stupid 6
Judge Bernie Clark back in the news again 51 min Stupid 31
Putrello & Sons "Andy" (Jan '10) 57 min Jak 67
Koguts suing SUNY Brockport 1 hr Get a Clue 46

Utica Jobs

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Utica News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Utica

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]