First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Bon Jovi here

Utica, NY

#1 Aug 20, 2011
I have it from a good source that he was in Utica today and at Target buying things for his son who is now going to Hamilton this year!
Tom

Utica, NY

#2 Aug 20, 2011
Bon Jovi here wrote:
I have it from a good source that he was in Utica today and at Target buying things for his son who is now going to Hamilton this year!
I can't belief this, I was in target today and said to my son that guy looks just like Bon Jovi. Are you serous, this is crazy. I wonder if it was really him.
Slippery when fill of BS

Utica, NY

#3 Aug 20, 2011
His 1 son gies to Ithaca not Hamilton. Pokes a big hole in that tall tale.
Truth

Utica, NY

#4 Aug 20, 2011
Yes it was him. And it's his daughter going to Hamilton college.
Other celebrity kids

Weehawken, NJ

#5 Aug 20, 2011
,,,have gone to Hamilton. Glenn Close's daughter was there 8-10 years ago. I'm sure there's been more. It's a fantastic school.

Funny story about Sarah Lawrence College: a friend's son was going there and he met a girl who also attended S.L. They struck up a friendship and he couldn't help but notice all the Peter Gabriel posters on the girl's walls in her apartment. He said, "You must really like Peter Gabriel," and she said, "He's my father."
Slippery when fill of BS

Utica, NY

#6 Aug 20, 2011
That was a fast sex change operation! He was a HE a couple posts ago.

Ok according to his twitter with metecafe locator AND this radio station interview he was in Brazil AND just got to Florida today AND was photographed in Miami. Sad people.

http://1059sunnyfm.radio.com/
also true

Little Falls, NY

#7 Aug 20, 2011
Bruce Springstein's has a kid attending Hamilton this year as well.
Bon Jovi fan

Utica, NY

#9 Aug 20, 2011
I am an administrative assistant at Hamilton College and it is true. Jon's daughter Stephanie is attending Hamilton this year. They have been in the area several times before making a decision for her to attend here. Jon and his family were at Sangertown Mall today as well.
Bastat

Utica, NY

#10 Aug 20, 2011
It is true, his daughter is attending Hamilton. A FB friend has a picture of him while at Target earlier on Saturday. Was driving a black Escalade through Clinton, he and his family were eating at a Clinton restaurant too. I don't see why this is so hard to believe....he is a person, a famous person but they do normal things too. A lot of famous people's kids have gone to Hamilton.
Jack

Brooklyn, NY

#11 Aug 21, 2011
Slippery when fill of BS wrote:
That was a fast sex change operation! He was a HE a couple posts ago.
Ok according to his twitter with metecafe locator AND this radio station interview he was in Brazil AND just got to Florida today AND was photographed in Miami. Sad people.
http://1059sunnyfm.radio.com/
Too bad you're wrong (and still a tool).
Mayor McCheese

United States

#12 Aug 21, 2011
Hahahaha if I saw Bon Jovi in a store I'd get my TESLA Mechanical Resonance CD, ask for his autograph on it and say "Yeah Little Suzi's on the UP!!"
Bastat

Baldwinsville, NY

#13 Aug 21, 2011
I saw him in Targets and gave him a BJ in the mens room!Then later I saw him at MacDonalds(in clinton) and gave him another BJ in the mens room.Then I went home and did my wife,farted and went to bed.
Lonnie

Utica, NY

#14 Aug 21, 2011
Love me some Bon Jovi - Every Rose has It's Thorn is a masterpiece!
Yup

Baldwinsville, NY

#15 Aug 21, 2011
He was at Alterie's restaurant in Clinton yesterday...Eye witness. Nice guy. In most of upstate NY, Clinton is one of the best towns to live in, or visit.
Wow the stupidity

Baldwinsville, NY

#16 Aug 21, 2011
Lonnie wrote:
Love me some Bon Jovi - Every Rose has It's Thorn is a masterpiece!
By the way- That was Poison that did "Every Rose Has it's thorn" Bon Jovi could actually sing, and has talent. Bret Michel's (the singer from Poison) is a talentless idiot.
Whos stupid

United States

#17 Aug 21, 2011
Nah, it was Bon Jovi that did "Every Rose". Right after he wrote "Hot for Teacher".
Tell me another good one

Utica, NY

#18 Aug 21, 2011
Bon Jovi fan wrote:
I am an administrative assistant at Hamilton College and it is true. Jon's daughter Stephanie is attending Hamilton this year. They have been in the area several times before making a decision for her to attend here. Jon and his family were at Sangertown Mall today as well.
Im sure! lol!
Use yer heads

United States

#19 Aug 21, 2011
Celebrities have kids who go to college. What's the big deal?
Juan Jovual

Baldwinsville, NY

#20 Aug 21, 2011
I saw him at Taco Bell and did him in the mens room and then we shared a taco!
Beware

Brooklyn, NY

#21 Aug 21, 2011
Tell me another good one wrote:
<quoted text>Im sure! lol!
...the Tool.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CNY Media Ignoring Cuomo Corruption Probe 4 min Dave Dumbablow Smith 8
Bosnian Godess 38 min uhhhhh 25
Im really glad your precious comets lost. 48 min KingAndrewCuomo 22
he an sheboons SET PUPPIES ON FIRE GET 50 YEARS 1 hr chhahahahamping 81
News 2 Teens Charged In Utica Shots Fired Incident O... 1 hr chhahahahamping 4
Why are CNY folk so statistically ignorant? 2 hr Irritable bowel s... 39
no calder cup 2 hr Welfare Wendy 9
Tony's Audilicous 2 hr Welfare Wendy 9
Verizon strike 5 hr A Education Indeed 39
More from around the web