O BOY

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2012

I see he is not in OCJ anymore has moved up to the big time now in state prison for at less one year.
mario

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2012

Judged:

haha, thats friggin awesome!!!!!!!
What

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2012

I don't see the humor in any reason being sent to prison especially if hy have a substance abuse problem.
Sad

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2012

O BOY wrote:
I see he is not in OCJ anymore has moved up to the big time now in state prison for at less one year.
Was that in the paper or did you hear it?
O BOY

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2012

I know for a fact he is in prison look it up under new york state prison and put is name in.
bird seed

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2012

Is he really in jail or leave the area.
nunya

Auburn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

I hope he gets shot in the head..... actually that would b too quick. he deserves to suffer a slow and painfull death. im sure he will
another tree guy going

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

yeah, and now the ownwer of A Cut Above Tree Service dean mortise was arrested last week for ripping people off, my cousin works at ocj and she said he was in tears while sitting in his cell, he was a scumbag just like feketa they used to be in busines together
o Boy

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

I see he was let out of watertown prison on march 20 how long will that last.
wondering

Terre Haute, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

LEO TO SC wrote:
I am so sick of you and what you have done to your children.Not John YOU......You know who you are.Point the hand up your own.
Ummm,I don't know who the heck you think you are talking to someone like that. You have some nerve big time. You're lucky I don't know you.Seriously you're messed up, he is my Father.Yeah its embarrassing seeing this crap, but people make mistakes and I can't change who my parents are.I love them both, but to talk about my mother like that,that is just wrong.It's true he doesn't pay child support,and I do need it.Their in court all the time.But don't talk about somebody when you only hear from him or the family.People lie a lot I have learned.You better go pray real hard and forgive God for your sins.I sure would if I was you!!!
cable guy

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

bird seed wrote:
well he is the father to one of my dauters and let me tell you he is so far behind in child support it is gross.
well I used to work. For himuntil I broke. My hand and h e told my lawyer he dose not know who I am it is kinda funny that. I have in coming. Phone records. On my phone from him witch is all documented so nice try he. Has no insurance. For his. Business. And is under investigation. For steeling. copper and metal. Out of utica converter building and I am a witness. And am going to sign statements on him
cable guy

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

o Boy wrote:
I see he was let out of watertown prison on march 20 how long will that last.
well oh boy you're right it's not going to last long he is under investigation for stealing copper and steel out of Utica converter building I used to work for him I'm signing statement against him I am the key witness and I will sign statements
ex-utican

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

cable guy wrote:
<quoted text> well oh boy you're right it's not going to last long he is under investigation for stealing copper and steel out of Utica converter building I used to work for him I'm signing statement against him I am the key witness and I will sign statements
he cut some trees down for me about 11 years ago.he did a good job,what a con artist.i was glad to say goodbye.i didnt trust him,but he did do the job.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 81 - 93 of93
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

56 Users are viewing the Utica Forum right now

Search the Utica Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Crowd Control at Addison Miller (Jul '13) 32 min Park neighbor 60
Bosnian girls who think their supermodels but s... (Jan '10) 1 hr Ajla 112
Utica NY Racist cops FB likes13k. Utica MICH. 35k! 1 hr Crumbs along the mohawk 2
Why did Griffo- Brindisi vote to stop Moreland ... 2 hr Crumbs along the mohawk 6
Drawing for 2 Utica Comets season tickets 2 hr Crazy Sue speaks 8
Robert T Oliveiras Threatening Calls 2 hr Crumbs along the mohawk 6
CNY baseball irony 2 hr Crumbs along the mohawk 23
Taylor and crook 2 hr Crumbs along the mohawk 38
•••
•••
•••
•••

Utica Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••