john feketa is in jail lol he so ...
Sad

Utica, NY

#22 Jan 22, 2010
Believe me, I know of Johns faults. And, I do understand where most of you are coming from. I'm just sad because his daughter googles his name only to see all of this. It's very sad, she's just a kid.
Really

New York, NY

#23 Jan 22, 2010
How old is she maybe 7,why isnt someone monitoring her?
Sad

Utica, NY

#24 Jan 23, 2010
That's not his only daughter. He has an older daughter also. I'm not sure how either of them are monitored. But, they have computer rooms and some in the library also at school.
utica

Oneida, NY

#25 Jan 23, 2010
The man's a thief!
Sad

Utica, NY

#26 Jan 23, 2010
You mentioned that. If you have children, what if they googled your name and saw things like this? These things aren't from a newspaper, they are just things that people are saying. I'm sure that some are just ex girlfriends who have loaned him money and then got dumped. People could write anything that they want about him or you or me. I'm just saying that it's sad for his kids. I'm really not sticking up for "him" at all, believe that!
Really

New York, NY

#27 Jan 23, 2010
Sad wrote:
You mentioned that. If you have children, what if they googled your name and saw things like this? These things aren't from a newspaper, they are just things that people are saying. I'm sure that some are just ex girlfriends who have loaned him money and then got dumped. People could write anything that they want about him or you or me. I'm just saying that it's sad for his kids. I'm really not sticking up for "him" at all, believe that!
I feel for the kids too.If he did,they wouldnt read this sh*t.Believe it,Im no Ex of his!!!
just wondering

Potsdam, NY

#28 Mar 2, 2010
sounds all to familiar... watch your back he is now praying on westmoreland people!
Burned

Norwich, NY

#29 Apr 17, 2010
just wondering wrote:
sounds all to familiar... watch your back he is now praying on westmoreland people!
I am one of the people that posted on John Feketa,Its all true that he took our money and did not do the work!! I am not one of his exgirl friend!!!
just wondering

Potsdam, NY

#31 May 26, 2010
total loser.. his already know they do not need to read it here...
Ossie

San Mateo, CA

#32 May 26, 2010
John W. Feketa, 43, of 6548 Cooper St., Westmoreland, was sentenced by Judge Dwyer Feb. 16 to six months in jail, five years probation and was ordered to pay $1,210 in restitution on a charge of first-degree reckless endangerment.

The indictment said on July 25, Feketa drove his car into another vehicle in an attempt to injure the other driver in Utica.
Really

New Hartford, NY

#33 May 27, 2010
Ossie wrote:
John W. Feketa, 43, of 6548 Cooper St., Westmoreland, was sentenced by Judge Dwyer Feb. 16 to six months in jail, five years probation and was ordered to pay $1,210 in restitution on a charge of first-degree reckless endangerment.
The indictment said on July 25, Feketa drove his car into another vehicle in an attempt to injure the other driver in Utica.
Who was the other person he was trying to hurt,huh?
well

Manlius, NY

#34 May 27, 2010
Burned wrote:
[Using, worthless little boy.He is a thief and a abuser who thinks he can run women.
Do not have him do work for you or you just might regret it.John is a scum bag and thief. He took money for a job he was to do. He was suppose to put in a cement walkway so my daughter could wheel around outside. She is in a wheelchair. He didn't do the work just took the money and never showed up.
work done first then u get paid...or half the money up front...other half when it is finished
believe this

Whitesboro, NY

#35 Dec 28, 2010
he's a loser and lousy contractor. tries to tell pity stories about needing money for christmas and asks to get paid for work he hasn't even done. don't ever hire this loser. he tries to tell you that you need stuff you don't, asks for money and then never comes back. too bad his girls have to read this but, as they say, the truth hurts and you can bet what i just wrote is the truth.
missed

Utica, NY

#36 Dec 28, 2010
believe this wrote:
he's a loser and lousy contractor. tries to tell pity stories about needing money for christmas and asks to get paid for work he hasn't even done. don't ever hire this loser. he tries to tell you that you need stuff you don't, asks for money and then never comes back. too bad his girls have to read this but, as they say, the truth hurts and you can bet what i just wrote is the truth.
You left out drunken loser, the rest is right on.
jamal

Utica, NY

#37 Dec 28, 2010
elizabeth wrote:
Using, worthless little boy.He is a thief and a abuser who thinks he can run women.
Do not have him do work for you or you just might regret it.
i banged his ol lady one nite when he was passed out she was a freak ,tea bagged and every thing . she went wild said he didnt even care for sex just wanted the pipe . couldnt let that shitz dry up shes a wild thang
Let it snow

San Mateo, CA

#38 Dec 28, 2010
I wonder how many people he screwed snowplowing? He was the one in the OD -any driveway for 325 $.
cheap

Little Falls, NY

#39 Dec 29, 2010
Let it snow wrote:
I wonder how many people he screwed snowplowing? He was the one in the OD -any driveway for 325 $.
well not for nothing but if you signed up with a guy only charging 325 a season you deserve to be screwed over. 325 is dirt cheap... how can anyone expect someone is gonna do the work for that cheap
john

Utica, NY

#40 Dec 29, 2010
cheap wrote:
<quoted text>
well not for nothing but if you signed up with a guy only charging 325 a season you deserve to be screwed over. 325 is dirt cheap... how can anyone expect someone is gonna do the work for that cheap
listen you toothlees freak from tupper lake the king of lawnmower races . i could probably hire two guys from the tupper lake pup for 325.oo for the season and theyd shovel the driveway .stay in tupperrsville b 4 u may never find ur way back skippy
people who talk trash

Syracuse, NY

#41 Jan 24, 2011
OMG..lol..Do any of you people have a life?..All you are guilty of wrong doing to someone!..Sounds like a bunch of ladies(ha)that got dumped along the road by him...lol..I have known John many years and anytime I ask him to do something he does it with no asking for money or anything..He is always a gentleman,kind and caring.The work he has done is great and would always ask him first to do it free or not..So get a life people and concern yourselves with something more important..Maybe if you got to know him you would see how wrong you are!
people who talk trash

Syracuse, NY

#42 Jan 24, 2011
Can't wait to hear all your vile,venomus lies..lol..And for his children..They are NO business of yours but I will just add this...They love him and he loves them and you can't change that with your lies..For the no brainer John in Olean..$325 is cheap for a seasonal plow..You just live in the back woods what would you know..All of us that know John love him just the way he is!!He reads all this and just laughs on how stupid it is that you find it necessary to waste precious time on him in this way..I will always stand up for who and what is right and like I said if you knew him you wouldn't even waste your time like this..So move on ladies and gents...Far more in life to do than vent on someone most of you don't even know if any of you REALLY DO know him..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Herb Philipson's being sold 6 min Herbs 91
Weaponizing the Poor and Immigrants 16 min Tax Heist 1
Yorville fire. Wktv. Wow!! 31 min Hmmm 28
WIBX is an absolute joke 43 min WIBX or radio WKT... 27
So I Was In Lowes 50 min get help 42
News Upstate job growth slow despite taxpayer subsidies (Mar '17) 1 hr Trumps Army 294
Women's march results 1 hr Asking 4
Piazza k9 services 1 hr MAGA 66

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages