Comments
21 - 40 of 76 Comments Last updated May 9, 2013
shes pierced where

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Feb 19, 2013
 

Judged:

6

4

2

Joe wrote:
The son is bad news--Peter.
maybe, but his chick is smoking hot. i'd love to taste her calzone ;)~
Funny Bone

Seneca Falls, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Feb 19, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Just like the Rosario's on Welshbush was a Arthur Treachers back in the day!
henry

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Feb 19, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

pizza suck wont miss the dump there are 20 pizza places in the utica area to choose from.
Anonymous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Feb 19, 2013
 
shes pierced where wrote:
<quoted text>
maybe, but his chick is smoking hot. i'd love to taste her calzone ;)~
Peter who?
oootica

Earlton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Feb 20, 2013
 
Msdazzle wrote:
<quoted text>Peter who?
Peter who? Have you ever been there? Do you know the family? Pete, hes the son. You'll know what one it is. Anymore air in his arms there gunna pop. Get a bigger shirt!!
Big C

Danielson, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Feb 20, 2013
 
I can't wait to order a lg and 30 yoooooooooo. Than I will post a pic on facebook
hairbrained henry

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Feb 20, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

henry wrote:
pizza suck wont miss the dump there are 20 pizza places in the utica area to choose from.
if you think parkway pizza isnt good then youre definitly a mayo faced idiot that likes conveyor oven pizza from 4 Seasons,Grandes,all the Tonys and Soldatos....has anyone been to Johns in marcy yet? that place has GREAT pizza!

Level 3

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Feb 20, 2013
 
I like all of them mentioned above. No one has "bad" pizza, just some people have better pizza. When you are drunk there is no such thing as bad pizza. BTW, did you know that Roma's used to be a Tony's.
curious

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Feb 20, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

It was never a KFC. I have lived on the hill for over 30 years. It was a garage prior to pizza. The best pizza in town. They did need to renovate.
Vinny

Danielson, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
Feb 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I see dum people wrote:
I like all of them mentioned above. No one has "bad" pizza, just some people have better pizza. When you are drunk there is no such thing as bad pizza. BTW, did you know that Roma's used to be a Tony's.
Everyone knows that Roma's used to be Tony's in Washington mills. Than they built the new place about 12 years ago.

Parkway pizza is ok. Not the worst not the best. Not a lot of sauce and too much cheese.
cny

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
Feb 20, 2013
 
Best rice balls ever. really enjoy there fish fry, don't eat there anymore me and pete dont get along, but I will tell you I think there one of the top two pizzera's in the area
Anonymous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34
Feb 20, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

6

Oh ok. THAT one. He's a good lookin young man. And nice.

Level 8

Since: Jul 12

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35
Feb 20, 2013
 
Renovating wrote:
Closed for renovations.
Should be open 3-4 weeks.
Don't know what I'm going to do?!?
Great food and great family.
I think you will be ok, flippytitz
Old time Utican

Danielson, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36
Feb 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

You are incorrect wrote:
<quoted text>It was originally built as a KFC (hence the Drive thru). I do not know what it was inbetween, before parkway bought it. I believe it was around 55. It was closed before the franchises were sold by "the Colonel". Please do not be a know-it-all, because you don't!!(not to worry. neither do I)
I'm afraid it's you who are incorrect. That lot housed an auto shop until the early 80's when Parkway Pizza was built. The entire building (including the drive-thru) was built by and for Parkway Pizza and never had anything to do with KFC, whatsoever. Go ahead and ask the owners.
Wait one minute

West Springfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#37
Feb 20, 2013
 
hairbrained henry wrote:
<quoted text>
if you think parkway pizza isnt good then youre definitly a mayo faced idiot that likes conveyor oven pizza from 4 Seasons,Grandes,all the Tonys and Soldatos....has anyone been to Johns in marcy yet? that place has GREAT pizza!
I am a Mayoface and not only did I love the food there but also Tony's on Lenox and Joe's on Jay so easy there !! Also I think Italian women are by far the most beautiful girls in the world ! My ex and her mom were so amazing at cooking and I have missed that for 20 years ! Family proud and family strong and I learned respect for that ! Italians girl are the hottest !!
Charlie

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39
Feb 20, 2013
 
You are incorrect wrote:
<quoted text>It was originally built as a KFC (hence the Drive thru). I do not know what it was inbetween, before parkway bought it. I believe it was around 55. It was closed before the franchises were sold by "the Colonel". Please do not be a know-it-all, because you don't!!(not to worry. neither do I)
They rented the building from the previous owners. Maybe Dominic bought the business and building and decided to tear it down...

Level 4

Since: Feb 13

Schenectady, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40
Feb 20, 2013
 
Wait one minute wrote:
<quoted text>I think Italian women are by far the most beautiful girls in the world !
Amen to that!
Pete

Danielson, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41
Feb 20, 2013
 

Judged:

6

1

1

cny wrote:
Best rice balls ever. really enjoy there fish fry, don't eat there anymore me and pete dont get along, but I will tell you I think there one of the top two pizzera's in the area
Because your a punk and you talk a lot of trash that's why we don't get along chump.
cny

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43
Feb 20, 2013
 
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Because your a punk and you talk a lot of trash that's why we don't get along chump.
Wow I give your business respect and thats your response. good luck to you and your family . Im a man and I admit I was also at fault for our problems but so were you...
pizza man

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44
Feb 21, 2013
 
His pizza sucks. His wings are from baby chickens and the place is very unsanitary. Just sayin!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Local protest to be held today in Utica for Mic... 17 min fyi 5
Major Constuction (Dec '13) 32 min Big Daddy 31
utica national (Jun '13) 39 min OCOC1986 517
How do you know Adam and Eve were not black ? 44 min Big Head Al 3
What's the difference between a naked white wom... 1 hr giantslipknucc 1
utica aud 1 hr tarsuite 78
ND or Proctor Football: Who will have the bette... 1 hr scout 56
To The Resident Topix Racist 2 hr CPU 22
Debate: Ferguson - Utica, NY 10 hr my opinion 94

Search the Utica Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Utica Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Utica News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Utica
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••