Illegitimate Republican Presidents

Illegitimate Republican Presidents

Posted in the Utica Forum

Level 7

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#1 Mar 14, 2013
The last legitimately elected Republican President was Dwight Eisenhower.
Nixon committed treason in order to Win Election. According to taped discussions between LBJ and Everett Dirkson(Republican Sen. Majority Leader)Nixon derailed peace talks that would have ended the Vietnam War.

Reagan made a deal with Iran to hold the Hostages until after the Election so he could beat Carter.

George H W Bush was illegitimate by virtue of his connections to Reagan.

George W.Bush's brother had 100's of thousands of Voters stricken from the rolls before the 2000 Election, and then was "appointed" President by the Right Wing Hacks on the Supreme Court.
Following his appointment as president, it was determined that Gore would have won Florida if there had been a recount.

Republicans Can Not Win the White house without cheating.

Level 7

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#4 Mar 15, 2013
Ian Hob wrote:
Okay Ted Kazynski. This was a little too sci-fy try another story. Do you really think crying about 20 presidents ago will change the fact that the Democrats are in endgame here?
All thoes "illegitimate" presidents combined X10 don't own the record for the biggest single-president debt of all presidents together. Have fun selling Billary Clintoon in 2013!
You can ignore the fact that the majority of our debt was accumulated during Republican administrations if you like. And go ahead and start the next non issue for the Republican Morons.
Hahahaha

United States

#5 Mar 15, 2013
Bodhisatva wrote:
<quoted text>You can ignore the fact that the majority of our debt was accumulated during Republican administrations if you like. And go ahead and start the next non issue for the Republican Morons.
That is a lie. It IS an established fact obama spent more than all other presidents together you just lie and deny hit and run style. Go take a dive.
Hahahaha

United States

#6 Mar 15, 2013
Obama Has Now Increased Debt More than All Presidents from George Washington Through George H.W. Bush Combined.

( CNSNews.com )- The Obama administration passed another fiscal milestone this week, according to new data released by the Treasury Department. As of the close of business on Oct. 3, the total national debt was $14,837,099,271,196.71—up about $44.8 billion from Sept. 30.

( CNSNews.com )- The Obama administration passed another fiscal milestone this week, according to new data released by the Treasury Department. As of the close of business on Oct. 3, the total national debt was $14,837,099,271,196.71—up about $44.8 billion from Sept. 30.

That means that in the less-than-three-years Obama has been in office, the federal debt has increased by $4.212 trillion--more than the total national debt of about $4.1672 trillion accumulated by all 41 U.S. presidents from George Washington through George H.W. Bush combined.

This $4.212-trillion increase in the national debt means that during Obama’s term the federal government has already borrowed about an additional $35,835 for every American household--or $44,980 for every full-time private-sector worker.(According to the Census Bureau there were about 117,538,000 households in the country in 2010, and, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, there were about 93,641,000 full-time private-sector workers.)

When Obama was inaugurated on Jan. 20, 2009, according to the Treasury Department, the total national debt stood at $10,626,877,048,913.08.

At the end of January 1993, the month that President George H. W. Bush left office, the total national debt was $4.1672 trillion, according to the Treasury. Thus, the total national debt accumulated by the first 41 presidents combined was about $44.8 billion less than the approximately $4.212 trillion in new debt added during Obama’s term.

----------

people will take the treasury department's word over some stupid fuckinliberal rantingasshole like you. You've been debunked so many times and exposed as a retard so many times I don't know why you bother idiot.
R Bork

Herkimer, NY

#7 Mar 15, 2013
Hahahaha wrote:
<quoted text>That is a lie. It IS an established fact obama spent more than all other presidents together you just lie and deny hit and run style. Go take a dive.
Its due to inflation.

Level 7

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#8 Mar 15, 2013
Hahahaha wrote:
<quoted text>That is a lie. It IS an established fact obama spent more than all other presidents together you just lie and deny hit and run style. Go take a dive.
OK Brainiac.
What was the Federal Debt when Obama took office?$10 trillion.

What is the Federal Debt Now?$17 trillion.

How much has Bush's Iraq War Cost so far?$3 trillion.

How much did Bush's Medicare partD cost?$1 trillion.

So I guess that means YOU are the Liar.

Just Because Sean Hannity says it, it doesn't make it true.
R Bork

Herkimer, NY

#9 Mar 15, 2013
Bodhisatva wrote:
<quoted text>OK Brainiac.
What was the Federal Debt when Obama took office?$10 trillion.
What is the Federal Debt Now?$17 trillion.
How much has Bush's Iraq War Cost so far?$3 trillion.
How much did Bush's Medicare partD cost?$1 trillion.
So I guess that means YOU are the Liar.
Just Because Sean Hannity says it, it doesn't make it true.
Its due to inflation
Hahahaha

United States

#10 Mar 15, 2013
Bodhisatva wrote:
<quoted text>OK Brainiac.
What was the Federal Debt when Obama took office?$10 trillion.
What is the Federal Debt Now?$17 trillion.
How much has Bush's Iraq War Cost so far?$3 trillion.
How much did Bush's Medicare partD cost?$1 trillion.
So I guess that means YOU are the Liar.
Just Because Sean Hannity says it, it doesn't make it true.
There you go again pretending you know what I watch.

According to Reuters earnings are down to the lowest they have been in 20 years.

Thanks Obama! No Bush to blame anymore!

What's you next lie you'll use to defend captain failure?

Level 7

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#11 Mar 15, 2013
Hahahaha wrote:
<quoted text>There you go again pretending you know what I watch.
According to Reuters earnings are down to the lowest they have been in 20 years.
Thanks Obama! No Bush to blame anymore!
What's you next lie you'll use to defend captain failure?
Who's Earnings?

Level 7

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#12 Mar 15, 2013
Ian Hob wrote:
Okay Ted Kazynski. This was a little too sci-fy try another story. Do you really think crying about 20 presidents ago will change the fact that the Democrats are in endgame here?
All thoes "illegitimate" presidents combined X10 don't own the record for the biggest single-president debt of all presidents together. Have fun selling Billary Clintoon in 2013!
Have you seen or heard any of the C-PAC coverage? These Republicans are F**king Crazy!
The Democrats are in endgame? You live in a right wing bubble.

Level 5

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#13 Mar 15, 2013
Bodhisatva wrote:
<quoted text>Have you seen or heard any of the C-PAC coverage? These Republicans are F**king Crazy!
The Democrats are in endgame? You live in a right wing bubble.
The C-Pac speeches are a hoot! The Party of Stupid doubles down with it's clown act. They gave Mitt the twitt Romney a standing ovation. Romney the political genius who basically said "Vote for me , you fu#king leeches." And then was shocked when it didn't work!
R Bork

Herkimer, NY

#14 Mar 16, 2013
GOP revere Donald Trump, birther. What more needs to be said. Hilarious. LOL LOL
peter piper

Ardsley, NY

#15 Mar 17, 2013
Bodhisatva wrote:
<quoted text>OK Brainiac.
What was the Federal Debt when Obama took office?$10 trillion.
What is the Federal Debt Now?$17 trillion.
How much has Bush's Iraq War Cost so far?$3 trillion.
How much did Bush's Medicare partD cost?$1 trillion.
So I guess that means YOU are the Liar.
Just Because Sean Hannity says it, it doesn't make it true.
Id just like to point out the obvious here, no one has ever lost money at war. War is fought to make money, it has been that way since the crusades.
Speak Facts

Bronx, NY

#16 Mar 17, 2013
Hahahaha wrote:
Obama Has Now Increased Debt More than All Presidents from George Washington Through George H.W. Bush Combined.
( CNSNews.com )- The Obama administration passed another fiscal milestone this week, according to new data released by the Treasury Department. As of the close of business on Oct. 3, the total national debt was $14,837,099,271,196.71—up about $44.8 billion from Sept. 30.
( CNSNews.com )- The Obama administration passed another fiscal milestone this week, according to new data released by the Treasury Department. As of the close of business on Oct. 3, the total national debt was $14,837,099,271,196.71—up about $44.8 billion from Sept. 30.
That means that in the less-than-three-years Obama has been in office, the federal debt has increased by $4.212 trillion--more than the total national debt of about $4.1672 trillion accumulated by all 41 U.S. presidents from George Washington through George H.W. Bush combined.
This $4.212-trillion increase in the national debt means that during Obama’s term the federal government has already borrowed about an additional $35,835 for every American household--or $44,980 for every full-time private-sector worker.(According to the Census Bureau there were about 117,538,000 households in the country in 2010, and, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, there were about 93,641,000 full-time private-sector workers.)
When Obama was inaugurated on Jan. 20, 2009, according to the Treasury Department, the total national debt stood at $10,626,877,048,913.08.
At the end of January 1993, the month that President George H. W. Bush left office, the total national debt was $4.1672 trillion, according to the Treasury. Thus, the total national debt accumulated by the first 41 presidents combined was about $44.8 billion less than the approximately $4.212 trillion in new debt added during Obama’s term.
----------
people will take the treasury department's word over some stupid fuckinliberal rantingasshole like you. You've been debunked so many times and exposed as a retard so many times I don't know why you bother idiot.
12/31/2001 BUSH $5,943,438,563,436 285,081,556 $20,848 3.9%$26,827 78%$22,851 91%
12/31/2002 BUSH $6,405,707,456,847 287,803,914 $22,257 6.8%$27,957 80%$22,794 98%
12/31/2003 BUSH $7,001,312,247,818 290,326,418 $24,115 8.3%$29,330 82%$23,276 104%
12/31/2004 BUSH $7,596,165,867,424 293,045,739 $25,921 7.5%$31,001 84%$23,857 109%
12/30/2005 BUSH $8,170,424,541,313 295,753,151 $27,626 6.6%$31,909 87%$25,036 110%
12/28/2006 BUSH $8,680,224,380,086 298,593,212 $29,070 5.2%$33,680 86%$26,352 110%
12/31/2007 BUSH $9,229,172,659,218 301,579,895 $30,603 5.3%$34,893 88%$26,804 114%
12/31/2008 BUSH $10,699,804,864,612 304,374,846 $35,153 14.9% 75.2% 7.3%$35,304 100%$26,964 130%
Who doubled the debt? Iam not an Obama supporter but the truth is they're all bought. Lobbyist and campaign contributors run Washington .halliburton had no bid contracts during both wars , wasn't Dick Chenney the CEO?
And Obama who is he? You mean to tell me he beat a 20 year senator ,war vet , POW ? The movies can't invent that script.

Level 7

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#17 Mar 19, 2013
peter piper wrote:
<quoted text>
Id just like to point out the obvious here, no one has ever lost money at war. War is fought to make money, it has been that way since the crusades.
Yes but unfortunately all the profit went to private contractors(war profiteers)

Level 7

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#18 Mar 19, 2013
Speak Facts wrote:
<quoted text>

And Obama who is he? You mean to tell me he beat a 20 year senator ,war vet , POW ? The movies can't invent that script.
Did you forget who McCain chose as his running mate? He was easy to beat.
Speak Facts

Bronx, NY

#19 Mar 19, 2013
Bodhisatva wrote:
<quoted text>Did you forget who McCain chose as his running mate? He was easy to beat.
Great point my friend, but no one take than Senator Bidin serious.He was a senator of one of the smallest states.
And the first big bill Obama pushed was Obama care. But you still can't buy health insurance from other states! It doesn't make sense. Obama was placed as President the same with Bush.

Level 5

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#20 Mar 19, 2013
Bodhisatva wrote:
<quoted text>Did you forget who McCain chose as his running mate? He was easy to beat.
"Republicans stand for Raw, unbridled Evil and greed and ignorance, smothered in balloons and ribbons." Frank Zappa

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
74 mph, No seat belt, No lights and the other d... 4 min discovery process 23
DJT Worst president 5 min Two Term Trump 13
Golf in Upstate NY 5 min Etiquette 42
Utica Comets Bronco Jerseys Ebay Auction 6 min Hell yeH 5
Welfare Comets kissing playoffs GOODBYE! 15 min Reggie Dunlop 12
downtown hospital - deleted? 15 min Build at St Lukes 6
Lu Lu Spa in New York Mills 16 min BM Talk 40
Kevy Kev crossley 1 hr golden gloves 37
Pellettieri Joe's (Feb '10) 1 hr dickie 110
Alex Carbone dating Savannah Lei 5 hr heehaw 44

Utica Jobs

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages