Skate A Rama
Fun Time

Baldwinsville, NY

#1 Nov 26, 2011
Come on down and join us for a night of fun. Holiday specials weekly. Join Bill and the gang ofr a night of roller fun and good food. Prizes every hour and a chance to win a ride in the skate car. Be there or be square. We now have paid security guards, safest place in the area.
Luck To You

Sherburne, NY

#2 Nov 27, 2011
I hope it goes well for you, Bill. The place has improved a lot.
Yeppers

Herkimer, NY

#3 Nov 27, 2011
Nasty, dirty, gross, mold infested dump where the owner is greasing the Yorkvile codes inspectors palms!
Omg

Albany, NY

#5 Nov 27, 2011
Whitesboro st. In yorkville at the Utica line
nasty

Rome, NY

#6 Nov 27, 2011
Might as well call it "stink-a-rama"
driver by

Rome, NY

#7 Nov 27, 2011
nasty wrote:
Might as well call it "stink-a-rama"
Oh my god youre not kidding! This place is soo disgusting ,, I always remember it smelling like urine when I was way younger... thats my memory of it! And driving by it looking at the outside of it... it's just plain run down looking I imagine it would still be the same stench! I wouldn't consider letting my kids ever go there. You can re paint the outside and re do the signs or something It looks like a dump
nasty

Rome, NY

#8 Nov 27, 2011
driver by wrote:
<quoted text>Oh my god youre not kidding! This place is soo disgusting ,, I always remember it smelling like urine when I was way younger... thats my memory of it! And driving by it looking at the outside of it... it's just plain run down looking I imagine it would still be the same stench! I wouldn't consider letting my kids ever go there. You can re paint the outside and re do the signs or something It looks like a dump
it does look like a huge dump!! Remember that crappy freakin skate car? Even that thing smelled. They used to have those characters skate with you. A monkey, bird???? The rugs were all torn up. GROSS

Level 2

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#9 Nov 27, 2011
my ex gf went there about two years ago and said it was absolutely disgusting and the bathroom looked like it had never been cleaned. the outside of the building is in decay. i think the area needs a place like it, but please clean up a bit. you can get mismatch paint at all the big hardwares for like 5 bucks a gallon... just sayin'
yes sir

United States

#10 Nov 27, 2011
Paint isn't going to save this place...it needs to be condemned and shut down. It is nasty inside...buckets hanging from the ceiling, mold on the ceiling, the floor is warped, toilet is held together w duct tape. The whole place is disgusting and I won't go in there ever again and will be sure to tell everyone I know how disgusting and unsafe it is in there.
Bill Smell Chair

Baldwinsville, NY

#11 Nov 28, 2011
Come on folks give me, poor Bill a chance. The petting zoo refused to come for an event because they said the zoo cages were cleaner. The roof leaks and I had to invest in buckets to hang to catch the water. I had to hire a security firm because of my all blackie night rap fest. I don't sell enough of gross food to buy any new stuff so I have to sell the rotten crap at a reduced price. I heard someone is going to blow me in to the IRS, Door Money, what Door Money? The Skate Car needs a new coat of paint and a good acid dip along with everything else inside and out. I promise to one day clean the place and fix all that is broken. Just come to have fun on our wavey floor with our free nasty skates. I mean really nasty skates!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dept. of Motor Vehicles Is a Corporation 17 min Ted 11
Angela Delessandro ? 21 min Money 41
d victor pellegrino 23 min Perry Mason 3
Kanye & Chance the Rapper 41 min Facts 1
trump is IN CONTROL HEAR 1 hr Truth teller 47
Pellettieri Joe's (Feb '10) 1 hr Annette funicello 106
Kevy Kev crossley 1 hr Rosemary 9
Lu Lu Spa in New York Mills 1 hr Ted 24
Cuomo pitching statewide platic bag ban. 3 hr Ralph 38
Alex Carbone dating Savannah Lei 5 hr MySpace book 40