Why is every important person in Utic...

Why is every important person in Utica Italian?

Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Just sayin

Baldwinsville, NY

#1 Jan 14, 2012
Prolly why nothing gets done! They give all there jobs to family. Most likely pocket all the money down south and only do things that make them bennafit. I seen mike arcuri out for dinner at delmonicos. Which by the way the food sucked. And this guy looked like a gangster mafioso. I thought I was watching the godfather with all his goodfellas around him. Looked like a bunch of wise guys. Sorry I just don't trust Italians in high positions. It's sad because I'm Italian.
Lol

Baldwinsville, NY

#4 Jan 14, 2012
Rofl
awesome

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#5 Jan 14, 2012
Let's see maybe because there the best looking, well dressed and most intelligent people on the planet. There are only two people in the world those that are itlian and those that want to be. So, don't be jealous, just listen because you might learn something. Bodda bing. Now time to enjoy some wine and pasta.
cusefan

Copenhagen, NY

#6 Jan 14, 2012
awesome wrote:
Let's see maybe because there the best looking, well dressed and most intelligent people on the planet. There are only two people in the world those that are itlian and those that want to be. So, don't be jealous, just listen because you might learn something. Bodda bing. Now time to enjoy some wine and pasta.
You're not a greasball by any chance are you?
Pie Zahn

Lowville, NY

#7 Jan 14, 2012
awesome wrote:
Then you're not one. The word is they're. And were you trying to spell Italian?
boywonder

AOL

#9 Jan 14, 2012
Italians have the import business, the lebanese have the groceries, the jewish have the jewelry business.So what else do you want to know? If it were not for the italians you would be a meat and potatoes man. The italians can go in the back yard, pick some grass and in 1/2 hr have a delicious meal on the table. I don't know what nationality you are, but you seem kind of lost.
Bobby Calcone

Lowville, NY

#10 Jan 14, 2012
I'm Italian and most likely one of the best looking guys on the planet, and if you don't think so, I can have it arranged to break both of your legs. If your on my shit list, your not long for this world.
I am me

Boston, MA

#11 Jan 14, 2012
I'm Irish but think the Italian chicks are the hottest ! That beautiful skin, dress with style and class !!
boywonder

AOL

#14 Jan 14, 2012
Bobby Calcone: I'd like to see you come face to face and say that to anybody. By the way, when will you be done with puberty??
wrong answer

Skaneateles, NY

#15 Jan 14, 2012
Germans are better, smarter, most attractive , harder working. They look down on italians.
Bobby Calcone

Lowville, NY

#16 Jan 14, 2012
boywonder wrote:
Bobby Calcone: I'd like to see you come face to face and say that to anybody. By the way, when will you be done with puberty??
You won't see me personally, I'm way above you and don't waste my time with your type. My boys will take care of any concerns I might have.
Godfather

Lowville, NY

#18 Jan 14, 2012
Italian men wear more jewelry than the women. Italian women have more mustache hair the men.
Lol

Baldwinsville, NY

#19 Jan 14, 2012
boywonder wrote:
Italians have the import business, the lebanese have the groceries, the jewish have the jewelry business.So what else do you want to know? If it were not for the italians you would be a meat and potatoes man. The italians can go in the back yard, pick some grass and in 1/2 hr have a delicious meal on the table. I don't know what nationality you are, but you seem kind of lost.
I'm not talking about the grass u eat u greasball I'm talking about how annoying they are. Bada bing! And I'm Italian. Utica Italians are annoying and wanna bees. Real Italians are normal honest and hard working. So go watch jersey shore. Boom boom
Lol

Baldwinsville, NY

#20 Jan 14, 2012
A real Italian wrote:
<quoted text>Speaking of "learning something"... you're so "awesome" you write like a 5th grader. Learn the difference between "they're" and "their" and there" retard so you don't look like such a proud inbred oootican when you brag about how great an Italian you are moron.
These failure oooticans are so full of themselves it's hilarious when you step back and look at them!
And who gives a shot about spelling. My cousin went to Harvard and is a scientist that can't spell so stick it up ur rear end biztch
Pie Zahn

Lowville, NY

#22 Jan 14, 2012
Lol wrote:
<quoted text>
And who gives a shot about spelling. My cousin went to Harvard and is a scientist that can't spell so stick it up ur rear end biztch
Yeah yeah yeah, and George Bush went to Yale. So what. Don't call yourself intelligent and then write like an imbecile.
let me guess

Skaneateles, NY

#23 Jan 14, 2012
Your a proctor gradiate, aint i wright.
awesome

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#24 Jan 14, 2012
Still great and one of the only two kinds of people on Earth, those that are Italian and those that want to be. Who is the sicko worried about there and they're when you see that we are the best looking well dressed and the most intelligent people on the planet even if we miss spell a word or to Mr. perfect but wait none of us are perfect are we. Freak super freak super freaky. Boda bing. We don't get made we just cut your b's off.
Steve

Far Rockaway, NY

#26 Jan 14, 2012
Just sayin wrote:
Prolly why nothing gets done! They give all there jobs to family. Most likely pocket all the money down south and only do things that make them bennafit. I seen mike arcuri out for dinner at delmonicos. Which by the way the food sucked. And this guy looked like a gangster mafioso. I thought I was watching the godfather with all his goodfellas around him. Looked like a bunch of wise guys. Sorry I just don't trust Italians in high positions. It's sad because I'm Italian.
Well said....it is unfortunate what they've done to Utica......look at their time in power and correlates 100% with Utica's decline. Of course, they lament the days of Elefante when "things (supposedly) got done", but that period and the bigger misses of those times, not to mention the bad reputation it created, was the beginning of the end. If you look back objectively at Utica school records from the turn of the century, Jews and old stock Americans (largely Dutch, English, German) were the smartest and hardest working.....Italians were the lowest performing.....as they now hold all the positions of power in Utica, I think you have your answer. Such a shame as they are generally nice people, great cooks, and there are always the exceptions among them. Yet, your Delmonico's story paints a vivid picture that unfortunately we all know to be familiar.
Dr Phil

Syracuse, NY

#29 Jan 18, 2012
Who cares. Zero times anything is still zero.
knowledge is power

Oneida, NY

#30 Jan 18, 2012
Steve wrote:
<quoted text>
Well said....it is unfortunate what they've done to Utica......look at their time in power and correlates 100% with Utica's decline. Of course, they lament the days of Elefante when "things (supposedly) got done", but that period and the bigger misses of those times, not to mention the bad reputation it created, was the beginning of the end. If you look back objectively at Utica school records from the turn of the century, Jews and old stock Americans (largely Dutch, English, German) were the smartest and hardest working.....Italians were the lowest performing.....as they now hold all the positions of power in Utica, I think you have your answer. Such a shame as they are generally nice people, great cooks, and there are always the exceptions among them. Yet, your Delmonico's story paints a vivid picture that unfortunately we all know to be familiar.
Italians were a big part of the industrial revolution in America. They were also responsible for the explosion of drug sales in the 20th century. The majority of drug kings are now abroad and local drug kingpins are no longer Italian so their power and influence contiues to deminish. Utica is their last stronghold.

Hence all the legal drug fronts in Utica.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New York State jobs program a nano flop 2 min Be proud fools 2
Kunkel Ambulance Fees - Outrageous (Dec '09) 4 min playing god 20
samantha colosimo TESTA and tony picenti dirty ... 11 min Utikunt values 3
Rachael Maddow insane 12 min Amen 22
NewHATEFORD poLICE Chief Michael S. Inserra - Y... 36 min This 24
Samantha Colostomy Testa- SNOOKIE- only fatter! 42 min Flat Earth 16
Do You Love Larrys Lupuss KOK Like me 49 min More Tazz rants 4
Who was found in the canal? 3 hr Loonies 5

Utica Jobs

More from around the web