Adrian "Rick" Irizarry
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
yes

Utica, NY

#46 Nov 19, 2011
Strait up Dude you got that right this looser makes us all look bad with his aroggance and attitude. Thankfully hes on another unit so nobody has to listen to his sh*t. Becky is a fatass easy wh*re and we are happy to have access to her when he is working.
His wife aint bad either. Thanks Ricky boy for your leftovers.
no way

Rome, NY

#47 Jan 26, 2012
Days are numbered
Great Father

Shippensburg, PA

#48 Jan 26, 2012
He seems to have raised his daughters well.
MOM

Utica, NY

#49 Jan 27, 2012
His WIFE raised the daughters well!!!!!!! He was never around. To busy working and cheating
ufd

New York, NY

#50 Aug 18, 2013
the guy is a lowlife lazy slob. his new wife is a fat mess so theyre perfect 4 each other. they cram a bunch of kids into a tiny house and beckys ex husband pays for it all SHAME ON YOU
becky

Utica, NY

#51 Mar 12, 2014
his wife loves the tongue. she COMES around the firehouse when ricky boy is at his other job. she is a dirty girl but is always open. she needs a good big sausage every now n then sinse all he can give her is a sad peepee thats uncircumsised and floppy at best. thats ok ricky we will keep her satisfied for you. becky tells all

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Uticas best "past" restaurant! (Sep '08) 1 min Joy 190
Who is best woman doctor in area (Feb '13) 1 min Joy 16
Ucp drivers 1 min Funny 1
A third term for Obama 1 hr Killing this Country 10
I do NOT 'gotta getta Cooper Kia' 2 hr Do the jingle 2
fly a drone in my backyard 11 hr Utacannoli 2
breaking news: chip fab for marcy 11 hr Kurt 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages