Adrian "Rick" Irizarry

Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
wondering

Carthage, NY

#1 Jul 30, 2010
Does anyone know this man???? What's his story????
local47

Herkimer, NY

#2 Jul 30, 2010
yeah, I'd like to know too
wondering

Carthage, NY

#4 Jul 31, 2010
Thanks Duane. This is the same guy? UFD firefighter?
yes

Carthage, NY

#5 Aug 1, 2010
he is the same guy. leech. trouble.
maybe

Liverpool, NY

#6 Aug 2, 2010
Why does that last name seem familiar?
Ha Ha

United States

#7 Aug 2, 2010
Adrian and Rick Irizarry are two different people...
truth

Carlstadt, NJ

#9 Aug 3, 2010
Adrian is his real name. Rick is his middle name. they call him rick in his preference. Rick is a good guy. Good paramedic and he also teaches EMS.
former utican

Liverpool, NY

#10 Aug 3, 2010
There was an Irizarry that was convicted of murdering a girl a while back, that is what i always think of when I hear that name.
Frankie West SIde

East Bernstadt, KY

#11 Aug 3, 2010
former utican wrote:
There was an Irizarry that was convicted of murdering a girl a while back, that is what i always think of when I hear that name.
Joey was 'the bad seed' in that family who murdered a hooker; I think he's dead now. I know Rick and he seems like a decent guy.
Dogman

United States

#12 Aug 4, 2010
Fat ass wife? There done. Last I knew he was living at some hot chicks house for months who bought him shit for his bike. He should have had her buy him some new teeth though. Does ufd have dental insurance ?
facts

Carthage, NY

#13 Aug 14, 2010
I would like to set the record straight. First of all, the "hot chick" he WAS living with is not a "chick". MaryAnn is an incredibly smart, generous, classy woman who probably felt sorry for this guy. She did not buy him "shit" for his "bike". She gave him very nice gifts for his motorcycle, because she cared deeply for him. I know for a fact that in the few months he lived with her, she took very good care of him and he was a very lucky man.

I am a physician who has not only known MaryAnn for nearly twenty years, but have also had some peripheral contact with "Rick". I can assure you that she is a successful professional and, not at any level, to be considered a "chick". She is bright, and beautiful from the inside out.

Rick should consider what he did. It was negligent on his part to abandon someone who was physically ill. I might add that I am confident that he KNOWS what he did was wrong. It was a sad situation, and to have this woman spoken of in these terms is disturbing, to say the least.

There is a reason that this woman is surrounded by a beautiful family, and intelligent, generous, successful friends. We will always support her. She has done more for the Utica community than most would even consider. She is a true friend, and a wonderful person.

What goes around, comes around. God bless all.
hmmmmm

Carthage, NY

#15 Aug 27, 2010
This guy is a real tool. Scammer. Horrible paramedic. Stay as far away from him as possible. White trash .well, almost white lol. he should tuck his tail between his legs and hide in a corner. shut his big mouth for a change.
sad

Carthage, NY

#16 Oct 8, 2010
is he even still employed? let's hope not. with all the talk regarding UFD and Kunkle, let's all hope that losers like him are let go. unless we all want to keep paying for people like him to sit around on his a** and collect a paycheck to support their white trash families. how do they get away with it? bleeding heart liberals thats how. hopefully that fat lying cheat will rot along with his repulsive family and the city will can his sorry a** and he can go get a REAL job and maybe even his lovely wife can get a job lololololol
Not

Middleville, NY

#17 Oct 8, 2010
white, he's Puerto Rican.
sad

Carthage, NY

#18 Oct 8, 2010
Not wrote:
white, he's Puerto Rican.
exactly. he sits back and enjoys the fact that he's a 'minority' so his employer cant touch him. not that anyone would want to. dirty dirty man
haha

Memphis, TN

#20 Oct 14, 2010
Total loser. Fat, lazy cheat.
thanks

Carthage, NY

#21 Oct 14, 2010
You are completely right he is nothing but a lying loser who chooses to live like trash. Some people dont know how to handle opportunities. too bad for him and his kids
interesting

Marcellus, NY

#22 Dec 4, 2010
Wondering what is going on with him these days? His poor family. Does Nancy have a clue?
yes

Carthage, NY

#23 Dec 7, 2010
Yes Nancy DOES have a clue. She knows she is married to a lazy lieing cheat and someday she will find a good man. She has spent to many years with this loser. Every one knows what a joke he is.
becky

Carthage, NY

#24 Dec 8, 2010
and every one knows he is now moving out AGAIN this time with a married women. beckys husband should hook up with this losers wife. cheaters are disgusting

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cowards on utica topix 10 min rainbow 5
Who is Mark Flagg? 10 min Mosh Doggie Fabul... 1
john brooks is a nazirite 16 min Bill 36
Best Concert of all time in Utica NY (Feb '11) 20 min Cold shot 261
where can a lady find a good mechanic 27 min Good Stuff 8
The U P D cover-up 31 min Clown Groping Men 23
Superior Carwash Marcy 34 min Try Again AssFace 3
Cops Speeding 42 min You are a Dick sm... 33
Claudia chickens out 6 hr Trump 2020 24
How Much Does H & R Block charge To Do Your Taxes (Jan '09) 9 hr Save your money 874

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages