I Cant Find A Job
Unemployed

Gouverneur, NY

#1 Nov 30, 2012
I have anger-management issues and get SSI. I cant keep a job because nobody likes me. Should I get a lawyer and sue for discrimination against the handicapped?
Blame yourself

Utica, NY

#2 Nov 30, 2012
Only if you sue yourself. Wow what a stupid post.
Charles Bronson

Utica, NY

#5 Nov 30, 2012
Sue for what?.....You're an idiot with no self control, so who would want the liability?
why

Boston, MA

#7 Nov 30, 2012
If your post is for real, anger and rage issues past with maturity..NO employer must nor should they position themselves for your ticking-timebomb ass to render liability payouts. As far as being disliked, chances are you dislike yourself....my friend thinks you're. F^&*(%^ dumb...personally I think its time to check your baggage at the door,man up and go to work with your hands/mind and get some after hours counseling.
gun45acp

Utica, NY

#9 Nov 30, 2012
Get a job as a bouncer
Excuses

Utica, NY

#10 Nov 30, 2012
your just making lame excuses for not working. Get a job!!

KY WELLER
Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#11 Nov 30, 2012
gun45acp wrote:
Get a job as a bouncer
He'd be a good knob gobbler...
Chuck my wood

Turin, NY

#12 Dec 1, 2012
I'll say it once and i'll say it again,Its all in who you know thats how people get employed. You could be over qualified or the man for the Job..how would you ever know? They wont say , they dont communicate,they do discriminate. Ill tell you like it is no sugar added. They dont give interviews because they hire friend after friend after friend bottom line.
Kiss My Azz

Utica, NY

#13 Dec 1, 2012
Chuck my wood wrote:
I'll say it once and i'll say it again,Its all in who you know thats how people get employed. You could be over qualified or the man for the Job..how would you ever know? They wont say , they dont communicate,they do discriminate. Ill tell you like it is no sugar added. They dont give interviews because they hire friend after friend after friend bottom line.
You are absolutely correct. I went to USC, made Dean's list every semester, graduated in the top 5% of the class and could not get a job because I was not from the area. Sad when you run into people that you know that have the job you are more qualified to do and yet they never spent 1 minute in a college classroom or 1 cent out of their pocket for specialized education.
Unemployed

Gouverneur, NY

#14 Dec 1, 2012
I have a GED.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Biased bill keeler cuts of callers with differi... 4 min Biased bill 1
Brad Frankland NYM police chief on leave after ... (Aug '08) 4 min KFC Metro 93
Eminent domain was used for NANO Utica 5 min Keeler full of Crap 1
Attention Left Turning Female 6 min BUD LIGHT 38
Kevin crossley driving school 8 min Foouurr 32
Politicians that supported SUNY NANO 23 min Incompetent Anthonys 1
Piccente’s 50M NANO NOTHING HAPPENED 32 min Incompetent Anthony 1
NH SAT Scores 53 min CNY is a Sitcom 21
Beggar On John St 9 hr dept of justice 45
Divorce Lawyers Who Incite Conflict Part 2 13 hr Confused 60