Learned my lesson

Utica, NY

#1 Feb 28, 2014
Everyone can learn from my mistake. I bought a car from NYE Ford and it was a huge mistake. I overpaid fort he car. I dealt with a salesman who had no idea what he was. Doing. The sales manager has no people skills and has no concept of customer service. The old babe in the finance department could not sell Saxon a troop ship with her unfriendly attitude! I won't be taking my new car back to Nye for warranty service, I will go to another dealership. Thanks for nothing Nye!
don

Broad Brook, CT

#2 Mar 1, 2014
the other ass in Yorkville anint much better. They are all crooks. They are the bad. After they sell you the car they beg you to tell the survey company that you love them. Why do they have to beg for a good rap. I always tell the company that they stink just to get even for their crooked ways.I actually find shopping for a car as a sickening event.
Steve

Ashburn, VA

#3 Mar 1, 2014
You think they care if you don't come back? They got their commission.
Used car dealer

Utica, NY

#4 Mar 1, 2014
Steve wrote:
You think they care if you don't come back? They got their commission.
And who was holding the gun to your head before you noticed all of the bad people before you handed over your money!
Overtard

Brewster, NY

#5 Mar 1, 2014
Well it looks like you can read and write so there is no excuse. You signed the sales contract, didn't you read it? Over paid is just an excuse for not doing your homework, fool! You can use the Internet to bash nye but not to search for vehicle values. Nobody's fault but,,,, yours!
Well

Utica, NY

#6 Apr 8, 2014
I also had the same type of experience with Nye Ford. Stupid employees can make or break a business. I won't ever go there again!
Good service at Nye

Utica, NY

#9 Apr 8, 2014
I've taken my vehicle to Nye for repair several times over the past 10 months and am completely satisfied. I went there after several unsatisfying trips to local Carbone dealerships. The Carbone people were quick to hand me estimates for large amounts of money and they never seemed to actually repair the issues.

The very first time I visited Nye, I simply walked in and was greeted by friendly staff who listened to my story. They examined my car, explained what needed to be done and then did it. I appreciate their professionalism and reasonable pricing at Nye. I'm planning on returning to Nye the next time my vehicle needs service.

The person who originally started this thread should go to Nye and speak to one of the Nye family (the boss). Tell them what happened. Perhaps there is something they would be willing to do.
wondering the same thing

Rome, NY

#10 Apr 13, 2014
We bought a car from Nye and were pleased with all aspects of the service. We knew what our bottom line was when we went in. Sounds like u were in a bad mood the day you went car shopping.....I just stay home when I know I am mad at the world.
Purchsed a truck

White Plains, NY

#11 Apr 15, 2014
I purchased a a 31,000 truck and was satisfied with the salesman. This is the second time Ive bought from there. Although I do not dispute that you had a bad experience. I know how frustrating it can be when you don not receive satisfaction. I agree with your statment however I wouldnt lump all the sales people there into the crapbag catagory. Although I don have to say I was less than pleased with one of the elderly clerks in the back. No personality. very crass. But thats her demeanor. Hope someone can repair your problem.
Well

Utica, NY

#12 Apr 27, 2014
Purchsed a truck wrote:
I purchased a a 31,000 truck and was satisfied with the salesman. This is the second time Ive bought from there. Although I do not dispute that you had a bad experience. I know how frustrating it can be when you don not receive satisfaction. I agree with your statment however I wouldnt lump all the sales people there into the crapbag catagory. Although I don have to say I was less than pleased with one of the elderly clerks in the back. No personality. very crass. But thats her demeanor. Hope someone can repair your problem.
I agree with you, that nasty old broad in the back room could not sell sex on troop ship with her lack of personality!
Umm Ok

Philadelphia, PA

#14 Apr 28, 2014
whos who wrote:
keep your guard up wherever you shop . The crooked salesmen can show up anywhere. Money is the bottom line with all of them . Too bad we couldn't buy new cars on the internet and avoid the salesman. Maybe down the road this will be an option. I know I am dealing with a crooked salesman when he tells me two things. He cant drop the sticker price and he has to get the bosses advice and leaves the area for a few minutes to talk to him.There really bad when they bring him back to gang up on you. I find it so funny when I walk out then.
You always have the power to walk away. Other things to consider. Yes it is always about money. It's a business. Secondly auto sales will never move to the internet. Franchised dealers pay huge sums of money to manufacturers for the right to sell their vehicles. Also, the consumer not only needs a place to conduct warranty repairs but a place to dispose of their current vehicle via trade. So until those last two points are taken from the equation I suggest you ship multiple dealers to find where you're comfortable spending your money.
Cliffy Rashy

New Hartford, NY

#15 Apr 28, 2014
Umm Ok wrote:
<quoted text>
You always have the power to walk away. Other things to consider. Yes it is always about money. It's a business. Secondly auto sales will never move to the internet. Franchised dealers pay huge sums of money to manufacturers for the right to sell their vehicles. Also, the consumer not only needs a place to conduct warranty repairs but a place to dispose of their current vehicle via trade. So until those last two points are taken from the equation I suggest you ship multiple dealers to find where you're comfortable spending your money.
Rashy Dave Smith knows about cars....he's waxed a million of them.
Umm Ok

Havertown, PA

#16 Apr 28, 2014
Cliffy Rashy wrote:
<quoted text>
Rashy Dave Smith knows about cars....he's waxed a million of them.
Shall we get into net worths tough girl?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Robert T Oliveira 2nd Amendment 5 min John 2
Interesting Facts Oneida County 9 min Saying 4
Womanizers 21 min Jiggly Armed Utican 5
AHL Expanding West 23 min Jiggly Armed Utican 64
East Utica in the 70's and 80's/ what do you re... (Jan '10) 37 min Thunder Thighed U... 382
why DO THEIR LIPS AND KNUCKLES HIT THE GROUND W... 41 min Jiggly Armed Utican 22
another BLACK ROBS SHOOTS HUMAN TIME FOR PROTE... 44 min Jiggly Armed Utican 83
Jill WKTV 2 hr zip it people 53
ND Warmack suspended for grades but....... 2 hr bum phillips 28
Serious car accident in Utica 4 hr slapanut 22
Utica Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Utica News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Utica

Personal Finance