My take on the Boiler Maker

My take on the Boiler Maker

Posted in the Utica Forum

Cadillac Jack

Utica, NY

#1 Jul 14, 2008
It's a bunch of bullspit. We even have to pay the Ethiopians to show up !! How freakin bad is that?
Oh, I forgot, it helped put us on the map, as did the Long Distance Running Hall of Fame. Another freakin joke.
That's right, I'm sayin it..

"The Emporor has no Clothes"
It gives the media(the OD & KTV) more to sell. And fills the Hotels once a yr.
Bah Humbug1
Yeah

AOL

#3 Jul 14, 2008
Wow are you people ever happy with anything that goes on in the area? Is everything not entertaining for the general public?

Tell me what event you would like to be a part of?
Ever try volunteering for an event. It will get you out of the house, out behind a computer screen, with real people do real things for a community event.
Now that is what i would love to see, all the naysayers finally doing something good with their time!
Cadillac Jack

Utica, NY

#4 Jul 14, 2008
no, sorry...I'm not foolish enough to VOLUNTEER for a money making business.

You probably paid for a Tshirt too...that's right, they use mentally challanged labor for that.

Care for another cup of Kool-aide?
Arcuri backer

AOL

#5 Jul 14, 2008
Cadillac Jack wrote:
You probably paid for a Tshirt too...that's right, they use mentally challanged labor for that.
Must be one of those compassionate conservatives, that are only worried about themselves, not the community at large.
Do something constructive instead of sitting her badmouthing everything.
I bet volunteering at a hospital, to visit kids who are dying is also out of the question for people like you.
Do something for others....you will feel better
gimme a break

Clinton, NY

#7 Jul 14, 2008
Arcuri backer wrote:
<quoted text>
Must be one of those compassionate conservatives, that are only worried about themselves, not the community at large.
Do something constructive instead of sitting her badmouthing everything.
I bet volunteering at a hospital, to visit kids who are dying is also out of the question for people like you.
Do something for others....you will feel better
I agree with all except the first paragraph.

YOU MUST BE ONE HECK OF A NARROW MINDED BASTARD TO SAY THAT ABOUT CONSERVATIVES! JERK.

Go hug a tree and kiss Al Gore........
Nappy Head Earl

Utica, NY

#8 Jul 14, 2008
I must say, i was a little disappointed in the Boilermaker race. I sat there for 1 hour waitng to see a girl with a big butt, but didn't see a thing.I was later told that they all came by around hour#6. Next year, i'm going to hang out longer.
Keep running! Earl

Utica Lies and Riggies

Since: May 14

Clifton Park, NY

#9 May 23, 2014
Cadillac Jack wrote:
Doesn't really sound like a good idea.
Fat Tony Salerno

United States

#10 May 25, 2014
I'm in training now for this year's event. I plan to defend my title in the over 400 pound division. It won't be easy - I hear there are some young up and comers entering the race this year.

Utica Lies and Riggies

Since: May 14

Clifton Park, NY

#11 May 25, 2014
Fat Tony Salerno wrote:
I'm in training now for this year's event. I plan to defend my title in the over 400 pound division. It won't be easy - I hear there are some young up and comers entering the race this year.
That division holds the most entrants. Best of luck.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Most over and under rated restaurants...a poll 20 min Food is life 43
All lives matter March this Saturday July 30th 32 min Democraps 4
extreme auto sales junk cars see mob boss behin... 34 min frankfort 1
Utica's Auto Shops: Which Ones We Can Trust, Wh... (Mar '13) 41 min frob 20
CNY Corruption 49 min Asseater Dumbablo... 17
Zalivodroga to spend 1 year in Madison County j... 53 min danny 3
Why is DA McNamara's office investigated for co... 58 min SlobSmith 49
WHICH Assistant DA RESIGNIED over Utica Court W... 59 min Cretin Handjob Fair 21

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages