Posted in the Utica Forum

Bob

Clinton, NY

#1 Feb 9, 2014
What should I do?
mywifeshusband

Oneida, NY

#2 Mar 31, 2014
My wife has always been into the same thing. Its a very intense experience for both of us, but it requires a lot of trust!
Frankie

Utica, NY

#5 Apr 1, 2014
Your girlfriend obviously had a circus trainer previous to you. sound like shes young kid. Teach her what you like. Try a hammer
Hey Cretin

Gouverneur, NY

#7 Apr 1, 2014
CNY Democretins Ruin CNY wrote:
Why do guys from upstate ny spend so much time thinking about "dicks" "balls" "asses" and other degenerate garbage? Don't they ever emotionally develop beyond like 9?
What is these people's parents problem? Are Uticans such dullards that that's all they can think about? No wonder you people are considered far and wide as dullards and boorish. No wonder your divorce rats is almost 2x that of downstate. No wonder your kids are unemployable and considered damaged good.
Now rather than considering changing I know I know you'll "do the utica" and start crying.
It's all you people will ever be.
"It truly is all they know. I would really like to see them in a negotiation process.
Outsider "I think it's only worth 1.1 million"
Typical utican loser "Well you're a loser and your fat wh ore mother is on welfare so go give a rim job to another black you homo!!!"
Hey Cretin FYI, 9 year olds don't "think about dcks, balls, azzzzs, and other degenerate garbage....", except the ones in your family of course.
And

United States

#9 Apr 1, 2014
And you would know pervert? It is true what they are telling you. You really are a city full of idiots.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Swampdrivers Band 4 min Mckay 14
When Will Africa Land on Mars 6 min LMAO 21
Ex UPD cop Thad Kaczor gets BUTTSHAFTED on Keeler! 8 min THERES THE DODGE 25
How's UPD drunk John Abel doing? 10 min The UPD Drunk Driver 1
Utica coffee what do you think of them 12 min Never forget 16
Scroll on TV 14 min YO HOMES 5
picking LICE OFF YOUR HEAD FOR DINNER THE AFRIC... 16 min BROCUZ 19
Nano Uodate 23 min Bill 137
Cuomo: Expect Nano Delays 1 hr Glad to help 49
TRUMP looked so stupid. 1 hr So sad 52