Stop smoking commercial
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Axe

Whitesboro, NY

#21 Apr 25, 2013
Well, right now I am really torn between watching the results of Project Runway and posting here. I was an English teacher for 16 years and have a Master's in Health Education. I am 46 and have much to offer but ... do I blame the economy like others?
hank hill

Enfield, CT

#22 Apr 25, 2013
Axe wrote:
Well, right now I am really torn between watching the results of Project Runway and posting here. I was an English teacher for 16 years and have a Master's in Health Education. I am 46 and have much to offer but ... do I blame the economy like others?
that would be the wise choice lol...sorry I don't know of any job openings in that line of work, what can you do with the masters? I mean, does that give you more opportunities other than just working in a classroom setting? I'm guessing yes, but since I'm not sure I thought I'd ask.

KY WELLER
Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#23 Apr 25, 2013
KYs Family wrote:
<quoted text>
We'd gladly pay for the bullets as well as the gun!!
Turn it on yourself,cultist scum.
Axe

Whitesboro, NY

#24 Apr 26, 2013
hank hill wrote:
<quoted text>
that would be the wise choice lol...sorry I don't know of any job openings in that line of work, what can you do with the masters? I mean, does that give you more opportunities other than just working in a classroom setting? I'm guessing yes, but since I'm not sure I thought I'd ask.
All teachers need to have that degree in order to obtain permanent certification. There are so many teachers that have been let go due to budget cuts. I will continue to look.
hank hill

Hamden, CT

#25 Apr 26, 2013
Axe wrote:
<quoted text>
All teachers need to have that degree in order to obtain permanent certification. There are so many teachers that have been let go due to budget cuts. I will continue to look.
good luck!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
No News WKTV 7 min False 4
Utica Observer Dispatch 1 hr OD equals toilet ... 21
What should go in old APAC building? 1 hr Ana 35
Is Liz Salerno dating her dad? 2 hr Diet 56
oh no ]\[lGGERS HIGHEST RATE FOR DISEASES 2 hr Crime living 55
Watson Williams school worst school in Utica ny 2 hr Parent 4
Joette Mancuso 2 hr Ronnie Mancuso 72
Work On Aud Improvements 16 hr An Even Better Bu... 487

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages