Stop smoking commercial
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Axe

Whitesboro, NY

#21 Apr 25, 2013
Well, right now I am really torn between watching the results of Project Runway and posting here. I was an English teacher for 16 years and have a Master's in Health Education. I am 46 and have much to offer but ... do I blame the economy like others?
hank hill

Enfield, CT

#22 Apr 25, 2013
Axe wrote:
Well, right now I am really torn between watching the results of Project Runway and posting here. I was an English teacher for 16 years and have a Master's in Health Education. I am 46 and have much to offer but ... do I blame the economy like others?
that would be the wise choice lol...sorry I don't know of any job openings in that line of work, what can you do with the masters? I mean, does that give you more opportunities other than just working in a classroom setting? I'm guessing yes, but since I'm not sure I thought I'd ask.

KY WELLER
Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#23 Apr 25, 2013
KYs Family wrote:
<quoted text>
We'd gladly pay for the bullets as well as the gun!!
Turn it on yourself,cultist scum.
Axe

Whitesboro, NY

#24 Apr 26, 2013
hank hill wrote:
<quoted text>
that would be the wise choice lol...sorry I don't know of any job openings in that line of work, what can you do with the masters? I mean, does that give you more opportunities other than just working in a classroom setting? I'm guessing yes, but since I'm not sure I thought I'd ask.
All teachers need to have that degree in order to obtain permanent certification. There are so many teachers that have been let go due to budget cuts. I will continue to look.
hank hill

Hamden, CT

#25 Apr 26, 2013
Axe wrote:
<quoted text>
All teachers need to have that degree in order to obtain permanent certification. There are so many teachers that have been let go due to budget cuts. I will continue to look.
good luck!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fake Marcy "Nano COmpanies" getting sunpoenad b... 43 min Comprehension 31
Stay Tuned 52 min Gbye nano 2
add a word drop a word (Aug '10) 1 hr SUG here 6,149
Last 3 Letters of a word into 3 new words. (Dec '09) 1 hr SUG here 2,196
the double letter game ** (Jul '11) 1 hr SUG here 2,173
David Smith 1 hr Consumed fools 5
Bad headlines for Gov. Cuomo, Todd Howe and SUN... 1 hr CNY Suckers 17
Pat Collea Poo-Pooed??? 18 hr Depends 8
Michele Gulla ? Sun Big Mouth 38
Kristin Copeland Sat get a life 46