Who else has seen enough of Ray Lewis

Who else has seen enough of Ray Lewis

Posted in the Utica Forum

Hank Stram

Herkimer, NY

#1 Jan 31, 2013
I think this guy was a prom queen when he was incarcerated. Way too much drama.
True

Fulton, NY

#2 Jan 31, 2013
You would be emotional too if you were about to play in a Super Bowl instead of sitting in prison where you belonged.
A taxpayer

Manlius, NY

#3 Jan 31, 2013
He sure is in love with himself.Plus the guy hardly makes a tackle anymore;he piles on and gets the credit.
Hank Stram

Herkimer, NY

#4 Jan 31, 2013
True wrote:
You would be emotional too if you were about to play in a Super Bowl instead of sitting in prison where you belonged.
You need to discern the difference between emotional and narcississtic.
klb

Utica, NY

#5 Jan 31, 2013
go away ray
Freebie the Bean

Syracuse, NY

#6 Jan 31, 2013
I'm very tired of his song & dance the way he does his tribal dance when he comes out of the tunnel. You want to root against him but his team is just cruisin' thru the playoffs and I think the super bowl will be no different.
Hank Stram

Herkimer, NY

#7 Jan 31, 2013
Freebie the Bean wrote:
I'm very tired of his song & dance the way he does his tribal dance when he comes out of the tunnel. You want to root against him but his team is just cruisin' thru the playoffs and I think the super bowl will be no different.
Ray Lewis is a girly-man.
jimmy olsen

Herkimer, NY

#8 Jan 31, 2013
Hank Stram wrote:
<quoted text>
Ray Lewis is a girly-man.
He wears lip gloss and gets caught holding.
tough louie

Herkimer, NY

#10 Jan 31, 2013
Ray Lewis will beat you like a drum.
Ben Dover

Herkimer, NY

#11 Jan 31, 2013
Ray Lewis earned his knee pads in the big house
Wacko

Campbell, NY

#12 Feb 1, 2013
A taxpayer wrote:
He sure is in love with himself.Plus the guy hardly makes a tackle anymore;he piles on and gets the credit.
I think he led his team in tackles in their first playoff game a few weeks back. However, I think he's the biggest phony in sports and that includes A Rod, which is a whole other subject.
Bob

Utica, NY

#13 Feb 1, 2013
He is a phoney and a killer.
stat man

Herkimer, NY

#14 Feb 1, 2013
Wacko wrote:
<quoted text>I think he led his team in tackles in their first playoff game a few weeks back. However, I think he's the biggest phony in sports and that includes A Rod, which is a whole other subject.
He led the team in tackles, LOL. He piles on at the end of every tackle and he gets credit for the tackle. He is a big wuss, and a phoney.
Wacko

Caldwell, NJ

#15 Feb 1, 2013
stat man wrote:
<quoted text>
He led the team in tackles, LOL. He piles on at the end of every tackle and he gets credit for the tackle. He is a big wuss, and a phoney.
Well the phoney did, look it up. Stats don't lie.
Really

Mexico

#16 Feb 1, 2013
I was going to come on here and say some crap about him, but you guys have all beat me to it. He's a p.o.s. murderer, should be in prison instead of the NFL. Even Michael Vick spent 18 months in the Federal pen, and he didn't even kill anyone.
klb

Utica, NY

#17 Feb 1, 2013
this guy plays in and era where he gets alot of media attention. he's good but i bet i could name at least 10 linebackers that played who are better than him. just because you play along time does not make you the greatest. brett favre played along time and he is defintely not the best qb ever to play the game.
hank stram

Herkimer, NY

#18 Feb 1, 2013
Wacko wrote:
<quoted text>Well the phoney did, look it up. Stats don't lie.
Depends who is keeping stats. Everytime a lineman makes a tackle Lewis piles on and they give him credit for the tackle to further his 'tough' image. phoney!
platinum jane

United States

#19 Feb 1, 2013
I want Ray too lose because he is black.
jackd up

Herkimer, NY

#20 Feb 2, 2013
Ray lewis already lost. Pansy wusst.
ray neitschke

Herkimer, NY

#21 Feb 2, 2013
Lewis is a loud mouth phoney. Struts like he's all that. Hope he gets embarrassed tomorrow.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jolene Ferris 9 min Lick her up 2
ND Football Reality Check & Big Picture Assessment 55 min Fact of life 52
Life After Nano 1 hr Way it is 3
Trump considering visit to Utica? 1 hr How About That 2
Still Believe in Nano Now? 1 hr nanotonowhere 11
Nano Uodate 1 hr Zak 94
Utica Doesn't RIOT 1 hr teo 5
Ranking Utica Prostitutes 2 hr j3333rd 454
Cuomo: Expect Nano Delays 2 hr Sleepy Floyd 18
Sad Marriages 7 hr Promiscuous Phony 15
Power outage in new Hartford is 13 hr Dave 3

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages