Julian Joins The Independence Party

Julian Joins The Independence Party

Posted in the Utica Forum

Voter

AOL

#1 Feb 4, 2013
Keep him.He wrecked the city and the Republicans despise him.Pompous idiot.
Sam

AOL

#2 Feb 4, 2013
Boy, even Julian thinks the republican part is a mess. That's saying something.
Will

AOL

#3 Feb 4, 2013
Julian was one of the causes.He acted so immature.
A taxpayer

Manlius, NY

#4 Feb 4, 2013
Ah, the new John Doti.
What

United States

#5 Feb 4, 2013
Will wrote:
Julian was one of the causes.He acted so immature.
Right. Like anyone from utica knows what "will" is.
Good

Syracuse, NY

#6 Feb 4, 2013
I would like to see Tim run. And win the mayor spot again. I don't think he did a bad job!!! And if you disagree then let's hear Y and who you think would be a good mayor
Senior

AOL

#7 Feb 5, 2013
Julian hired Pyleman as a personal political favor.He rsised taxes every year he was in office.He was the one who started the using of water board money.He did nothing for downtown.Raised the debt of the city.Provided poor city services as he hired people who he thought were threats to him.Involved in Gro -West.He was arrogant to those who did not agree with him.He was a poor loser ignoring the people and the media when he lost.
Julian for Mayor

Syracuse, NY

#8 Feb 5, 2013
Good wrote:
I would like to see Tim run. And win the mayor spot again. I don't think he did a bad job!!! And if you disagree then let's hear Y and who you think would be a good mayor
After the Roefaro administration and being downgraded by moody's 4 times in 13 months after Julian built our bond rating back up would be a welcome return. I wish I would have NEVER voted for Roefaro which turned out to be a public safety advocate for higher wages which is now unsustainable and anti-taxpayer which he all but turned his back on in the name of family and friends plans. I belive Julain learned from his time as mayor and form Roefaro on what not to do. Julian was a true friend of Utica even though he may have made a few bad choice but was very involved in the public not like Roefaro whp only show up one hour per day and had little cousin as his personal spokesperson. I'd definetely give Tim Julian another chance and rid ourselves of the bloodsucking democrats who have proved there alegance to public safety and unions and not the taxpayers.
enough already

Utica, NY

#9 Feb 5, 2013
No. I would never vote for him again. Or anyone that has been mayor. They've all sucked. Not one of them has done a thing positive for this city since 1890. This is why Utica is in the tubes. The constant rotation of the same crooked politicians. BREAK THE CYCLE AND VOTE FOR SOMEONE NEW.
Alicia

AOL

#10 Feb 5, 2013
Never for Julian again.He had an ego and was not a friend of the taxpayer.Most people in this city vote against a person rather than for a person.Julian was one I voted against.
Dave

Syracuse, NY

#11 Feb 5, 2013
Alicia wrote:
Never for Julian again.He had an ego and was not a friend of the taxpayer.Most people in this city vote against a person rather than for a person.Julian was one I voted against.
Yes you did along with myself but looking back we made a huge mistake in voting for Roefaro. We literally dug our own grave with the undertaker who literally bured Utica and taxpayers with debt. I believe Julian learned alot on how not to run a city by Roefaro and if face with a choice between a democrat or republican of a lifer Utican public servant and bloodsucker, I qwould have to vote for Julian in whom I believe would be a different perso whom he was before. roefaro definetly makes Julian look better everyday!
random

Herkimer, NY

#12 Feb 5, 2013
I see AOL poster is at it again. One can voice their opinion, who cares. But why does AOL poster feel the need to change his/her name 5 DIFFERENT TIMES? Would you like the reader to believe each thread is from a different person?
Clown

Utica, NY

#13 Feb 5, 2013
Don't make me laugh. Julian was just another completely inept moron that lined his own pocket and hired borderline-retarded friends at the cost of the taxpayer. There is no way in hell anybody will vote for him again. What did he do for this city in his term? Name one thing. Did he revitalize downtown? No. Did he clean up the ghettos? No. Did he lower taxes? No. Did he increase tourism? No. etc etc etc.
Hypathetically

Syracuse, NY

#14 Feb 5, 2013
Clown wrote:
Don't make me laugh. Julian was just another completely inept moron that lined his own pocket and hired borderline-retarded friends at the cost of the taxpayer. There is no way in hell anybody will vote for him again. What did he do for this city in his term? Name one thing. Did he revitalize downtown? No. Did he clean up the ghettos? No. Did he lower taxes? No. Did he increase tourism? No. etc etc etc.
Just saying that hypathetically if you had to choose between julian and Roefucktus worse, I would have to say Julian by far. Roefaro created more pain than anybody was ever led to believe especially his willingness to spend the remaining 10 million dollars in reserves and serve us an 8 million dollar debt just for the purpose of running city goverment which mostly went to public safety all for naught which has put Utica closer to bankruptcy ever and an unsustainable UPD&UFD contracts.
Harold

AOL

#15 Feb 6, 2013
Julian was a snake.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kristin Copeland 17 min Sandy 35
Bad headlines for Gov. Cuomo, Todd Howe and SUN... 1 hr TRUTH SEEKER 5
Hillary is DONE 1 hr TRUTH SEEKER 2
big poppa 3 hr utica 1
Michele Gulla ? 3 hr tremmor 26
Observer Dispatch Bankruptcy 4 hr THE EDITOR 9
News DWI Arrest in Utica (Mar '10) 5 hr zejfa selimovic 58
Cheaters 7 hr Sharpe 28
Jill Reales hips 11 hr Dave 25
More from around the web