keeler are you going to discuss clergy dedicating abortion clinic
Posted in the Utica Forum
#1 May 20, 2013
I find the defenders of this practice guilty of murder in the first degree. I find any clergy member who attends this ceremony to be guilty of treason against the human race and they are in dire need of being dealt with in an extremely harsh way. Make up your own rules but remember-when the revolution comes, only idiots take prisoners. Abortion will be a capital crime after the revolution and those who participate will not be allowed to claim it is an ex post facto law. In other words, start booking those plane tickets to Tel Aviv now you filthy kikes.
#2 May 20, 2013
Planned Parenthood Mohawk Hudson
Clergy Blessing & Building Dedication Event
WHEN: Tuesday May 21, 2013 at 05:00PM Eastern Time (US & Canada)
WHERE: 1424 Genesee Street
Utica, New York
Media is invited to this "Invitation Only" private event.
In the name of YAHWEH the CHRIST I pray for you to suffer the consequences of your actions. I pray for yAHWEH to come down from heaven and kill each and every one of you filthy pigs that attend this ceremony tomorrow.
#3 May 20, 2013
" people who identify themselves as 'Jews' have led and do lead the abortion movement, not only in the United States, but all over the world In the late 1960s, pro-life activists observed that the abortion 'rights' movement was primarily motivated and led by people who called themselves Jews [!]. About half of all abortionists and abortion clinic owners [!] identified themselves as Jewish, which was far out of proportion with the Jewish population, which made up less than five percent of the United States population."
"Dr. Kenneth Mitzner, a California aerospace engineer who founded the pro-life League Against Neo-Hitlerism, wrote in 1973 that 'It is tragic but demonstrably true that most of the leaders of the pro-abortion movement are of Jewish extraction.' "[!]
"Many self-described 'Jews' continue to lead the abortion movement and, most pitiable of all,'rabbis,' properly cloaked in all of the correct trappings, proclaim that abortion is not only a necessity, it is a Good Thing for America The American pro-abortion movement has always [!] been led by those who claim to be Jewish " [!]
* All four original organizers of the most influential group of abortion pushers in the United States -- the National Abortion Rights Action League (NARAL)-- were of Jewish birth [!], including now pro-life Dr. Bernard Nathanson.
* Dr. Christopher Tietze worked for the Population Institute and International Planned Parenthood Federation, and did more to promote the worldwide slaughter of innocent unborn children than any other person.
* Dr. Alan Guttmacher was president of the Planned Parenthood Federation of America for more than a decade, founded Planned Parenthood Physicians, and did more than any other doctor to promote abortion in this country. He also advocated mandatory abortion and sterilization for certain groups in the United States.
* Dr. Etienne-Emile Baulieu, inventor of the RU-486 abortion pill, was born in 1926 to a physician named Leon Blum. He changed his name in 1942
* Lawrence Lader, king of the abortion propagandists, has written several books crammed with fabrications and outright lies that have helped advance abortion all around the world Lader was quoted 11 times in Roe v. Wade, because he had a message that the Justices wanted to hear.(In the same decision, testimony from the world's leading fetologist, Dr. A. W. Liley, was totally ignored because it decisively undercut the Court's decision) Lader also founded Abortion Rights Mobilization (ARM), which sued the Internal Revenue Service in court in a failed attempt to get the tax-exempt status of the Catholic Church revoked for opposing abortion too effectively. He also was one of the leading proponents of the abortion pill RU-486.
* California and New York state legislators led the drive for legalized abortion in the United States. Legislators who constantly emphasized their Jewishness led the pro-abortion movement in both states; those leaders included state senators Anthony Bielenson in California and Albert Blumenthal in New York [!].
* Pro-abortion 'Jews' dominate such anti-life groups as the American Civil Liberties Union and People for the American Way [!].
* Of the 41 Jewish-born members of the U.S. Senate over the last 20 years, 32 (or 80 percent) have been stridently pro-abortion [!].
* Numerous liberal Jewish groups openly support and advocate abortion, including the American Jewish Committee, the American Jewish Congress, the National Council of Jewish Women, Hadassah Women, the Federation of Reconstructionist Congregations, the Jewish Labor Committee, the Union of American Hebrew Congregations, B'nai B'rith Women, Na'amat USA, the National Council of Jewish Women, the National Federation of Temple Sisterhood, the New Jewish Agenda, North American Temple Youth, the United Synagogues of America, and the Women's League for Conservative Judaism. Many of these groups were founded for the express purpose of pushing abortion.
#4 May 21, 2013
I thank YAHWEH for his response to the blasphemous dedication of an abortion clinic with "clergy" present. You should all be so proud of your loyalty to satan. Want some more? How about a tornado nextime you dirty rats? Maybe YAHWEH will knock your synangogue in two with an earthquake. May YAhweh PUT A CURSE ON Keeler in the morning for engaging in a coverup of this ceremony. As we used to say in the south, you are a real scalawag keeler baby. I am Moses.
Add your comments below
|Who is Sarah millan?||11 min||Wtf||1|
|Donovan Middle School||36 min||Ms P||4|
|Where can I find some dope||51 min||jalil||4|
|Foley Builders Owner is Bankrupt||1 hr||AintMet1Yet||3|
|michelle gulla||1 hr||AintMet1Yet||2|
|help, i need a great meatball recipe||2 hr||Not all meat||3|
|Name all the Pension padder, county fraud workers||2 hr||What ever||56|
|Another local Catholic priest on leave over sex...||3 hr||Blitz||28|
Find what you want!
Search Utica Forum Now
Copyright © 2016 Topix LLC