Trisha Pauquuette
Concerned

Whitesboro, NY

#1 Apr 29, 2013
I don't know her and she doesn't know me.I do know Craige George owner of Johnstons auto body. He is bad news. If anyone knows this girl please have her check into this guy. Unfortunately she is getting married to him and doesn't know a thing about him. He is going to take her for everything she has. He has borrowed money from anyone he can and owes hundreds of thousands of dollars !! He is a sociopath. Like I said earlier, I' don't know her but she is in for the ride of her life. I have absolutely nothing to gain from this. I just feel bad that she knows nothing about this man. Seriously she should check things out before he tries to get her to take out big loans for him. He has no credit. No business in Utica will give him credit. Most wont even take a check from him. Please carefully look into things. He has borrowed money from all his friend right down to his sister and poor father. Good Luck.
Nice girl

Whitesboro, NY

#2 Apr 29, 2013
Concerned wrote:
I don't know her and she doesn't know me.I do know Craige George owner of Johnstons auto body. He is bad news. If anyone knows this girl please have her check into this guy. Unfortunately she is getting married to him and doesn't know a thing about him. He is going to take her for everything she has. He has borrowed money from anyone he can and owes hundreds of thousands of dollars !! He is a sociopath. Like I said earlier, I' don't know her but she is in for the ride of her life. I have absolutely nothing to gain from this. I just feel bad that she knows nothing about this man. Seriously she should check things out before he tries to get her to take out big loans for him. He has no credit. No business in Utica will give him credit. Most wont even take a check from him. Please carefully look into things. He has borrowed money from all his friend right down to his sister and poor father. Good Luck.
Doesn't she work for Progressive Insurance ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Readers choice---"The Golf News" 8 min OK, so far so good 8
Ok all you Corvette C6 guys... 22 min Calling Your Bluff 18
GED programs 26 min ask him 4
Guess who didnt graduate from ND 58 min Dave Smith is a ... 62
DWI Lawyer 1 hr Flea Bailey 15
Carbone 1 hr Chevy Man 19
News 9 Things to Do in Utica This Weekend 1 hr well 3
Proctor graduation 2 hr Hey 37
rob esche getting divorced 4 hr Typical Esche Move 40
Tony's Washington Mills 8 hr Officer hottie 9