UPS and FED X LATE ON DELIVERIES

Posted in the Utica Forum

santa

Syracuse, NY

#1 Dec 25, 2013
aww quit crying you big babies. Only in America where spoiled people always crying. So you get your presents a couple of days late. Shut up , lucky your getting anything.
Drops the Mail

Utica, NY

#2 Dec 25, 2013
Can't be as bad as USPS
opinion

New Hartford, NY

#3 Dec 26, 2013
santa wrote:
aww quit crying you big babies. Only in America where spoiled people always crying. So you get your presents a couple of days late. Shut up , lucky your getting anything.
You could have said this much nicer without the insults - BUT - you are right.

I just found out last night when I was asked if I had received my gift from my Grandaughter in Vermont? This was a complete surprise to me, and I had to answer "NO"!!!!

I am also another "victim" of the UPS backlog nightmare - but, at least I know my Grandaughter still thinks of me and her package is "on it's way".
Uticas Blank Stare

Mechanicville, NY

#4 Dec 26, 2013
santa wrote:
I don't think its a case of people being cry babies I just think its a matter that people paid for a certain service and that service wasn't provided.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
fireworks oneida co.illegal herkimer co. legal 21 min 2 years ahead 2
Best Hockey team of all-time in Utica (Feb '11) 38 min jeff c 71
Shower caps 1 hr vanessa 1
area to get new hospital 1 hr Utica resident 15
Does a creature live in the Utica harbor? 1 hr Utica monsters 3
BOB Cali and Herb Cully (Dec '09) 1 hr Utica resident 113
Obama halts sale of some military equipment to ... 1 hr Joe 5
Name a business that's not around anymore. (Oct '13) 3 hr rampage 215
More from around the web

Utica People Search