What If Annette Never Left Utica??

What If Annette Never Left Utica??

Posted in the Utica Forum

Houdini

Gouverneur, NY

#1 Apr 8, 2013
She would have gone to Proctor and would have been in the class of 1960. She would have been a regular on Twist-A-Rama, and would have gotten married to some local Guido by the time she was 21, had 4 kids, and would have grown a fat "East Utica" ass.She would have been a part-time waitress at Grimaldis for 20 years, gotten a divorce, and moved to North Utica.What a life!
Jo-Jo

Utica, NY

#2 Apr 8, 2013
She would've performed her songs at Tiny's.
Red

Gouverneur, NY

#3 Apr 8, 2013
theres a good chance she would have played clarinet with the Red Band for 40 years.

KY WELLER
Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#4 Apr 8, 2013
Red wrote:
theres a good chance she would have played clarinet with the Red Band for 40 years.
Or skin flute on a bunch of scumbags...
GOD

Sherburne, NY

#5 Apr 9, 2013
Houdini wrote:
She would have gone to Proctor and would have been in the class of 1960. She would have been a regular on Twist-A-Rama, and would have gotten married to some local Guido by the time she was 21, had 4 kids, and would have grown a fat "East Utica" ass.She would have been a part-time waitress at Grimaldis for 20 years, gotten a divorce, and moved to North Utica.What a life!
Well at least that's how I would of mapped it out!
The Truth

Utica, NY

#9 Apr 9, 2013
Oh so smart you think you all are right? I wouldn't even think twice about answering your disgusting and uncalled for attitude towards people. All of you should truthfully look in the mirror at your own sorry selves because obviously you lack self-esteem to have to bash people like that. Not that anyone really cares what any of you have to say because again your stupid asses are the only ones who care so much that you have to come on the Utica topix forum and do all kinds of talking. Once again cowards just like all the other cowards that hide on here and talk bad about people. You should think about jumping off the nearest bridge and do yourself a favor because obviously you have nothing going for you in your life. No doubt about that at all!!!!!!!!!! LOSERS
GOD

Sherburne, NY

#10 Apr 9, 2013
Upstate Lepar Colony wrote:
<quoted text>Thhhhaaaaaaats utica!!
Even I have to admit that's pretty true!
Love It

Charlotte, NC

#12 Apr 9, 2013
I love Utica Topix boards. Look at any other Topix for a city similar size like Binghamton, even larger like Syracuse, 1/10th the venom, hate and bitterness.
klicky

Oneida, NY

#13 Apr 10, 2013
she left like at 3 years old, highly doubtful she even did or would want to remember utica!
(cant figure out why utica makes any big deal about it?)
Big Deals

Manlius, NY

#14 Apr 10, 2013
klicky wrote:
she left like at 3 years old, highly doubtful she even did or would want to remember utica!
(cant figure out why utica makes any big deal about it?)
When the biggest thing to hit Utica in the last 20 year is getting a Bass Pro Shops you need to make a big deal out of something...
sentimental journey

Cold Brook, NY

#16 Apr 10, 2013
she never forgot where she came from, just like Rocky Marciano
Doctor

Fayetteville, NY

#17 Apr 10, 2013
Her MS probably wouldn't have progressed as fast as it did, because heat is the worse thing for MS.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Utica Jr. Comets Sex Abuse Investigation! 3 min Prison time 13
Crossfit 10 min Guest2017 5
OC Ranked 52 of 62 Unhealthiest Counties 14 min Spoken for 6
Locals Praise the Great Fall of the Dome 17 min MrMagoo 1
Women Who Smash Their Bosses 22 min MrMagoo 2
How long Hoes live? 29 min fact 2
Doctors Pushing Opioids 32 min Doc Feel Good 1
Esche fired Nikki Todd 3 hr Not surprised 79
Kelly Esche 4 hr Silly 53
How Much Does H & R Block charge To Do Your Taxes (Jan '09) 5 hr Nationally Ridiculed 954
New hartford is the new east utica 6 hr BREAKING 205
Harmony Speciale 10 hr Unknown 37

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages