Shooting At Irish Festival

Shooting At Irish Festival

Posted in the Utica Forum

breaking news

Gouverneur, NY

#1 Jul 26, 2013
Who let all the coons in? Hopefully nobody was killed.
Dick

Wethersfield, CT

#2 Jul 26, 2013
What a bunce of racist scumbags this area has . Better yet I bet its only one or two people starting all these racist post. Karma will serve you jerk!
Hey Dirt Bag

Utica, NY

#3 Jul 26, 2013
breaking news wrote:
Who let all the coons in? Hopefully nobody was killed.
What an azzhole you are!! Sorry no shooting, no incidents, as has been the case in the other past 9 years. It is a fun event with no problems. All you find is a lot of people having a wonderful time. Sounds like you could use a change of pace from the pitiful life you live. Come on down, get a change of attitude and have a little fun. No, make that a lot of fun!!
Ditto

Herkimer, NY

#4 Jul 26, 2013
This is so typical unfortunately!! There are definitely repercussions for this type of BS. You're just a wannabe playing TROll. You think you're getting away with it picking your nose behind the keyboard, posting crap. In the months to follow, you'll wonder why your life continues to suck soo bad. You are clueless AZZhole!

Level 2

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#5 Jul 27, 2013
Hey Dirt Bag...you don't want that troll anywhere near the festival or anywhere else.
Jean

Welling, OK

#8 Jul 28, 2013
Hey Dirt Bag wrote:
<quoted text>
What an azzhole you are!! Sorry no shooting, no incidents, as has been the case in the other past 9 years. It is a fun event with no problems. All you find is a lot of people having a wonderful time. Sounds like you could use a change of pace from the pitiful life you live. Come on down, get a change of attitude and have a little fun. No, make that a lot of fun!!
Dream on Linda.
Whodunit

Utica, NY

#9 Jul 28, 2013
Irish sure know how to drink especially after a funeral that's why they call obituaries the Irish funnies!
farmer

New York, NY

#10 Jul 28, 2013
Was any African-Americans there ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Hotels in Utica - EMPTY! ALREADY SUFFERING ... 11 min just wondering 107
Protest in front of the State Building now 18 min Breaking news 42
boonies breaking in cars in nh walmart parking lot 29 min lonis 4
37 years old ??? 31 min Hardly 5
Unattractive Women March 48 min muey 2
ATL Windwarrior Gomez 50 min can you read 8
nbc chuk todd creep Hillary pawn 1 hr phantom 1
What's your Tony Picenti FAIL tale? 2 hr Tax my as 22
Meet the REAL Brindisis of Utica! 4 hr Trailer Skirt Des... 50
Another shady Utica Comets Audit? 5 hr Scams 106