capuchin monkeys

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Saw AM overflowing with them tonight after work. Food, play and sex is all the capuchin monkey cares about. Is the comparison valid? As Sarah Palin would say,'You betcha!'
monkeys

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Ain't got bread but they know how to put a round ball in the hoop, swear constantly, and leave the court in worse shape then they found it with trash, litter, etc. I pity the fools owning property as an investment around AM. Your homes are soon to become nonperforming assets.
Wyatt Earp

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Why is the UPD afraid to enforce the laws being broken by unruly people in the Addison Miller area?
Don't the residents pay taxes there?
Is this a No Enforcement Zone?
wondering

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Wyatt Earp wrote:
Why is the UPD afraid to enforce the laws being broken by unruly people in the Addison Miller area?
Don't the residents pay taxes there?
Is this a No Enforcement Zone?
Isn't Zecca the council person in that area ? Why don't you ask him ?
Mayor P

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

City Mayor has ultimate responsibility to enforce laws. Head of executive branch. It is not the common councillors duty to enforce the laws. Beef should be taken up to mayor's office/public safety commissioner. Not with J. Zecca. The power of enforcement lies with the community demanding the police actually protect and serve the public. Radical concept for the City of Utica.
actually

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

Mayor P wrote:
City Mayor has ultimate responsibility to enforce laws. Head of executive branch. It is not the common councillors duty to enforce the laws. Beef should be taken up to mayor's office/public safety commissioner. Not with J. Zecca. The power of enforcement lies with the community demanding the police actually protect and serve the public. Radical concept for the City of Utica.
Calls to the mayor's office have proven fruitless. Some girl there told me to call David Testa. I never heard of him and can't find his number.
Stashu from West Utica

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

actually wrote:
<quoted text>
Calls to the mayor's office have proven fruitless. Some girl there told me to call David Testa. I never heard of him and can't find his number.
If the mayor doesn't do anything, take it to the media next. Maybe that will get the public officials moving in the right direction !!
whistleblower

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

If you make enough noise to the mayor he should send the UPD !
time to act

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

is now. Put the pressure on while the issue is small, before it boils over next summer. Granted, after school starts, the AM activity should slow down a little bit. But the double parking on the side streets is what bothers me the most.
This is an issue

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

how can some of the residents of that area get together make a petition and have people in the area sign it asking for crowd, noise, litter, and parking control. this will get worse if we don't act now. basketball tournaments could be played at Val Bialas instead of that unsafe, overcrowed corner. somone is going to get hurt. like i've said before this is a nusance to the neighborhood of that area.
now yer talkin

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

this.....is a good idea. neighborhood petitions presented at Utica city common council meeting get the attention of the public and the press. it will create some action if the neighbors are unified.
cages in place

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

AM basketball courts now have fencing installed so the jiggers all feel right at home in there.

Anyone have any bananas they can throw to the monkeys inside?
felons in training

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

How's the crowd control going now? Better than before, since school started? Or hasn't anything changed?
thugs in training

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Have things quieted down in Addison-Miller Park?

Have the thugs-in-training started to behave?
school 2 prison pipeline

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

Thread died off.

Must be the riff-raff went back to school and it got too cold to play in the park.

Better luck next year, folks.
Brave New World

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

You do know that the city built that bb court new recently? I knew it wasnt gonna amount to anything positive.

The city did put up no parking signs on the AM side of the street because the riff-riff where parking all over like something free was being given away.

Great job shitty city, really stupid place to put a bb court and it bites just having to drive by there when the welfare cases get up at 4pm and hit the courts by 5pm. The city should just tear down the pool and build a prison there, i can live with it being a guarded recreation yard.

Utica doesnt have a clue does it?
CENTRO bus route

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2013

A-M park is on a bus route, so what do you folks living on the West Side in York Street Heights really expect???
Johnny Weissmueller

Schenectady, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2013

There were so many Afro-Americans, I thought they were filming a Tarzan movie.
Brave New World

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2013

I wonder if the new BB court will be affected by the Rt. 12 project?
Park neighbor

Aurora, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Tuesday Jul 22

There are animals screaming and rattling the obnoxiously loud back boards consistently between midnight and 4am just about every night lately. Pretty bad when you can't keep your windows open at night because it is so loud

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

184 Users are viewing the Utica Forum right now

Search the Utica Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 12 min Wake up 6,344
Wetlands permit for Marcy Nanocenter site OK'd 31 min JerryJ 21
Hotel Utica 36 min kissmyazz 8
hobby lobby protest 43 min kissmyazz 5
St Patricks School (Dec '09) 47 min Christine 66
ConMed under siege? 1 hr Stock Market 12
Irish Fest 1 hr Terri 16
WKTV's new broadcast desk 1 hr WTF 52
Gnatek Cancel the bus 7 hr unhinged 75
If Cuomo steps down over Moreland then what for... 7 hr NYC unhappiest city in US 53
Golfers- where do you play and why 13 hr so true 39
•••
•••
•••
•••

Utica Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE