pistol permit giver / judge need to be revoked

Posted in the Utica Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of58
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
really

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Sep 26, 2013
 

Judged:

4

1

1

What going in that house! Sullivan has the say on pistol permits who and who does not get them.I want Sullivan to turn in his pistol's with that disturbed kid in his house.
Joey TwoTumbs

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Sep 26, 2013
 
really wrote:
What going in that house! Sullivan has the say on pistol permits who and who does not get them.I want Sullivan to turn in his pistol's with that disturbed kid in his house.
Is this really the obamanater or his illustrious nys governor crony posting?
really

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Sep 26, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Joey TwoTumbs wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this really the obamanater or his illustrious nys governor crony posting?
Neither - I cant stand either of those lying POS . The point was, he will take your gun but don't touch his.He is the king of double standards with and attitude. Moreover it appears based on some post regarding topic his son has had more than one problem that appears to have been covered up or fix by daddy. This incident is what I will judge him by, what other think is their right.
Hmmmm

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Sep 26, 2013
 
Isn't this Dan Larry Josephs good friend in slime?
Cretin Dave exposed

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Sep 26, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Hmmmm wrote:
Isn't this Dan Larry Josephs good friend in slime?
Cretin Dave Smith aka Cretin, Cliffy, and DS1119 on Pearl Jam Ten Club explains his problems in another forum he trolls at the link: http://forum.nin.com/bb/read.php...
what

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Sep 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Judge Dwyer has the say. Dan is in charge of paperwork and everything else. Dan is a nice guy and has been helpful with questions for permit holders. His son screwed up not Dan.
Time to go

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Sep 26, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Dan sounds like he has quite a few issues and people WITH issues all around him. Time to go I'd say.
Utica Club Face

Clifton Park, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Sep 26, 2013
 
Hmmmm wrote:
Isn't this Dan Larry Josephs good friend in slime?
Yes.
OnTheDick OnTheDick

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Sep 26, 2013
 
Them creeetintrolls are ridin' TALL tonight!
Truth

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Sep 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

This is what happens when you raise your kids to think they are so privileged that they can get away with anything. Everyone knows Dan is a big "macho" dad that loves his guns and pushes his kids way too hard.

Worse is that WKTV is falling for the pressure to keep the two stories separate and not do their journalistic duty. This is turning into a big corruption and collusion case.

Let's not forget who works for Sullivan at the court house. The very girl that worked in the UPD when she stated she had problems getting information on officers that committed domestic assault. Now they are having her shut up and not say anything. Does it surprise you now? Dan has these kind of abusers right under his own roof. Why would he encourage his employee to do the right thing and tell the truth so that the Palumbo family can get justice and women being abused overall can get justice.

The NYC press would be having a field day with this.
freedom

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Sep 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Time to go wrote:
Dan sounds like he has quite a few issues and people WITH issues all around him. Time to go I'd say.
100% right. He has worn out his legal welcome. He is damaged goods and should be question by every one who goes to any place he works and treat him like a criminal.
Whitesboro Proud

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Sep 29, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Have all guns been removed from this sick, perverted "kids" reach for the safety of all town residents and his family?
Utica Refugee Face

Clifton Park, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Sep 29, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Truth wrote:
This is what happens when you raise your kids to think they are so privileged that they can get away with anything. Everyone knows Dan is a big "macho" dad that loves his guns and pushes his kids way too hard.
Worse is that WKTV is falling for the pressure to keep the two stories separate and not do their journalistic duty. This is turning into a big corruption and collusion case.
Let's not forget who works for Sullivan at the court house. The very girl that worked in the UPD when she stated she had problems getting information on officers that committed domestic assault. Now they are having her shut up and not say anything. Does it surprise you now? Dan has these kind of abusers right under his own roof. Why would he encourage his employee to do the right thing and tell the truth so that the Palumbo family can get justice and women being abused overall can get justice.
The NYC press would be having a field day with this.
The press in any other city would have been all over this. You're correct.
Hey Dave

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Sep 29, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Utica Refugee Face wrote:
<quoted text>
The press in any other city would have been all over this. You're correct.
Did Theresa marry you or did she wise up? How's RJ? Still driving the Mustang? Lol
Fedup with Cretin Police

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Sep 29, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

So telling to see the cowardice of Sullivan And Scott McNamara for trying to "do the usual" and hide this from people. Fraud McNamara was happy as a clam with the prior possession charges in-house until the word got out. This District Attorney, like Michael Arcuri before him is a corruptfucking coward scumbag and the word is going to get pounded up hisasshole this week finally.
Hey Dave

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Sep 29, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Fedup with Cretin Police wrote:
So telling to see the cowardice of Sullivan And Scott McNamara for trying to "do the usual" and hide this from people. Fraud McNamara was happy as a clam with the prior possession charges in-house until the word got out. This District Attorney, like Michael Arcuri before him is a corruptfucking coward scumbag and the word is going to get pounded up hisasshole this week finally.
Did Theresa marry you or did she wise up? How's RJ? Still driving the Mustang? Lol
Fedup with Cretin Police

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Sep 29, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Hey Dave wrote:
<quoted text>
Did Theresa marry you or did she wise up? How's RJ? Still driving the Mustang? Lol
Sorry there you simpleton corrupt pubic safety champion we're a GM/Zora family.... nobody here does anything but laugh at junkstangs. What an obsessed loser! Good luck with your guessing game idiot.
Hey Dave

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Sep 29, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Fedup with Cretin Police wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry there you simpleton corrupt pubic safety champion we're a GM/Zora family.... nobody here does anything but laugh at junkstangs. What an obsessed loser! Good luck with your guessing game idiot.
you lick azzzz.
wacthing

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Oct 2, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Well Mr. Sullivan have you turned in pistols yet to keep us safe from your kid. That's right your special--NOT.
Really

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Oct 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Should not even have a pistol permit. Told he was a real hot head and should not be around guns. Just ask whatever friends he has left that have gone out drinking with him.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of58
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

264 Users are viewing the Utica Forum right now

Search the Utica Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Official: Goodbye Comets 5 min Come On 73
Hey 6 min Lynn 1
Oneida St Shooting 12 min stick it toomey2 27
i hate muslums 24 min 2 in the pink 1
Observer Dispatch - CNY News For Stupid People 40 min prendre lesca 66
hip THE SREGGIN BACK HOME WHERE THE CHILDREN ST... 42 min Anon 2
Hitting machine travel baseball (Aug '11) 44 min truth 370
Dan LaBella...where is he now? 46 min Time Told 113
Panera's has a serious problem 4 hr Limited Talent Riggies 27
•••
•••
•••
•••

Utica Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••