Harmony Speciale no good

Posted in the Utica Forum

Wondering

Syracuse, NY

#1 Sep 9, 2013
Why does she never talk about her two kids out of wedlock, how she is on social services (sucking off the county), works at her mothers greasy spoon and doesn't report the pay and has 3/4 of the legislators so pissed at her they won't attend caucus meetings when she is around? Did anyone notice she got NO legislators to give her an endorsement nor did the democratic party.

Something doesn't smell right and I think it is Harmony!
wow

New York, NY

#2 Sep 9, 2013
hey wondering, your another keyboard coward. i bet your personal life is not what you perceive. I'm in politics and people like you, unfortunately , are able to vote while not having the guts to show yourself. i hope she wins in spite of your ignorance.
Wondering

Syracuse, NY

#3 Sep 9, 2013
Wow, I'm sorry, And you are? No name for you either? Exactly.

Shut your trap and face facts: Harmony is a do nothing, know nothing, suck off society and seems many others agree INCLUDING the democratic party. Every statement I have made can be verified, so stick to what you know best and feed that next load to your sister when you are done, little child.
Masons rob

Watertown, NY

#4 Sep 9, 2013
She put a campaign paper on my door last week along with a born again get to gather paper asking to attend, to me that is taboo because I'm a non practicing person and now I will not vote for her. Business and religion don't and should never be mixed!
wow

New York, NY

#5 Sep 9, 2013
wondering, your sister comment shows how ignorant and classless you are. however, if you are a man let me know where you want to get together and i will knock the living crap out of you. thats a promise.
Wondering

Syracuse, NY

#6 Sep 9, 2013
wow wrote:
wondering, your sister comment shows how ignorant and classless you are. however, if you are a man let me know where you want to get together and i will knock the living crap out of you. thats a promise.
OOOOoooo I'm shaking, why not let me know where you live little boy, that way someone who gives a crap about you can call 911 when I slam your face into the ground: making idle threats with the wrong person sonny. Get a life computer tough guy. SMH
Wondering

Syracuse, NY

#7 Sep 9, 2013
Masons rob wrote:
She put a campaign paper on my door last week along with a born again get to gather paper asking to attend, to me that is taboo because I'm a non practicing person and now I will not vote for her. Business and religion don't and should never be mixed!
Seems whenever someone interjects their personal religious beliefs with politics it is usually the kiss of death.
Why

Utica, NY

#8 Sep 9, 2013
Wondering wrote:
Why does she never talk about her two kids out of wedlock, how she is on social services (sucking off the county), works at her mothers greasy spoon and doesn't report the pay and has 3/4 of the legislators so pissed at her they won't attend caucus meetings when she is around? Did anyone notice she got NO legislators to give her an endorsement nor did the democratic party.
Something doesn't smell right and I think it is Harmony!
why would she? When she came to my house she had her kids with her. Out of wedlock? WEDLOCK what a joke!Most marriages fail anyway, Id say shes smart for not being locked lol She works hard to help her community, more than most of the politicians do. I think her opponent is scared, hence this thread.
Let Me Say This

Utica, NY

#9 Sep 9, 2013
Billy True is throwing his support her way. He wrote an article regarding this to the OD.
One who knows

Utica, NY

#10 Sep 9, 2013
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems whenever someone interjects their personal religious beliefs with politics it is usually the kiss of death.
People will vote for what they believe in/religious beliefs. If she believes or not is really not the point or purpose,the purpose is getting the vote. Smart move on her part.
Pat

Utica, NY

#11 Sep 9, 2013
One who knows wrote:
<quoted text>People will vote for what they believe in/religious beliefs. If she believes or not is really not the point or purpose,the purpose is getting the vote. Smart move on her part.
Just like she started this post about her sad self....sorry for her she'll be alone in the end!
sad

Nassau, NY

#12 Sep 9, 2013
She sounds like pure white trash. I have no respect for a someone like her who spreads her legs and expects the taxpayers to foot the bill.
we love bensleezy

Cortland, NY

#13 Sep 10, 2013
if she isnt in the mob and not a ex-con she wont get my vote
Fat Tony Salerno

Rochester, NY

#14 Sep 10, 2013
Harmy's a good kid. I hear that she's holding a pre-election rally down at Peepers to drum up support. She'll probably hop on stage for a shift or two just to show that she's down to earth. Let's see some of the other politicians in town try that!!! Go Harmy!!!
One who knows

Utica, NY

#15 Sep 10, 2013
Fat Tony Salerno wrote:
Harmy's a good kid. I hear that she's holding a pre-election rally down at Peepers to drum up support. She'll probably hop on stage for a shift or two just to show that she's down to earth. Let's see some of the other politicians in town try that!!! Go Harmy!!!
you keep up with the dreams dreamer! Fat ass gets cut back see ya looser!
what a joke

Canastota, NY

#16 Sep 19, 2013
what a joke you people are that come on here bashing Harmony. are you kidding me ? so,someone that had a rough past got her act together,decided to do something that will help this city that has gone to hell. ran for election,against all odds,got elected,actually fought for the people,actually fought for changes in the city for the good,put in more hours that any legislator ever has devoted.you idiots that are posting bad stuff about her must be jealous,or maybe you just don't like seeing someone do good.
how many legislators have done as much as her ? how many legislators stand next to someone and fights for their rights ? i guess some of you people like bitching because you live such a negative,jealous,hateful life and it's easy to hide behide a computer.lmao. why don't you people that complain so much put your name on here ? i bet we could find lots of skeletons in your closets. and i have to ask,just what have any of you done to help the city of utica ?
i guess its not a bad thing how some of you people slander Harmony,it just makes her look better as she succeeds her goals and triumphs . to all you haters saying how harmony wouldn't win the primary,i hope you felt like idiots after you saw she won ! and she will win in the nov. elections.
if Zecca doesn't run for mayor next,i hope Harmony runs.at least then we'll have someone fight to improve the city !
keep posting all your negative crap,it only makes her look better,and you look like a dumbass !!! lmao
Wow

Melrose, MA

#17 Sep 21, 2013
She consults with Gregory Amoroso....he is a corrupt lawyer!
Frank

Clinton, NY

#18 Sep 21, 2013
And what has she done to help besides try to intimidate people to sell there property to her. What a joke you stupid people are.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NH development means more flooding 3 min Pat Jizzinski 7
YWCA-Natalie Brown (May '11) 21 min Charlie 70
Parkway Drugs Pharmacy is the Worst. 22 min Walton Greed 16
Bernadette Romano-Clark 25 min The facts of life 24
Creep priest in Farnkfoert 39 min joseph 80
Matt Scialdone 48 min Bill Potoczny 15
Presbyterian Home 58 min Scary 10
OMG fat firemen on tv 2 hr Excuses Excuses 7
The WORST Contractors in Central NY (May '10) 3 hr Take that bow 295
Who is the Best Cancer Doctor in the area? 8 hr Ex Utican 6