Ed Seiselmyer
y2os

Herkimer, NY

#1 Oct 14, 2013
Whats up with this guy? Cheating on his nice wife with a lez. smh.
Bigho

Herkimer, NY

#2 Oct 14, 2013
You have to be kidding??? He is soo nice. Who he doin?
hi

Windsor, CT

#3 Oct 15, 2013
Wowwww
Old Capri fan

Gouverneur, NY

#4 Oct 15, 2013
Are you talking about the 60 ish year old guy that walks with a cane on disability? I really don't wanna' mention much regarding him!
Y2os

Herkimer, NY

#5 Oct 15, 2013
Old Capri fan wrote:
Are you talking about the 60 ish year old guy that walks with a cane on disability? I really don't wanna' mention much regarding him!
nope. He works at ucsd bus garage. He bangin Julie. Weird thing is, she was a dyke last yr.
Just me

Herkimer, NY

#6 Oct 16, 2013
That's messed up. Is she at least hot?
Birnie bus man

Utica, NY

#7 Oct 16, 2013
Just me wrote:
That's messed up. Is she at least hot?
Nooooo she aint hot! I have to go down there as a liason for the bus company and have known these people regularly and trust when I say she aint a prize, but he's no ed hanna either! lol
Y2os

Herkimer, NY

#8 Oct 16, 2013
Birnie bus man wrote:
<quoted text>
Nooooo she aint hot! I have to go down there as a liason for the bus company and have known these people regularly and trust when I say she aint a prize, but he's no ed hanna either! lol
I hear his wife is really nice. Poor thing. He is bein stupid. Wait till he sees the real Julie. Nothin but a user. She turned dyke just cause the gf Kathy was comin in to $$$. She prob snorted it all up. Then dumped the girl. Not that anyone feels bad for her. She just a junkie too. What a shame. Hope his wife finds out.
dave

Herkimer, NY

#9 Oct 17, 2013
Too funny!!
The Haunted Ghost

Ardsley, NY

#10 Oct 17, 2013
Kathy is a victim too in this whole game. She got used and treated like shit by julie just like his poor wife and ive heard she would also give u the shirt off her back just like Kathy and they take advantage of it. Ed and Julie are no good scumbags not worth ANYONES time of day!!!
hahahaaaa

Herkimer, NY

#11 Oct 19, 2013
Kathy is NO good either. Yes she got used. Alot of people do. She is scum driving kids home on a school bus high as hell everyday.
Mike

Herkimer, NY

#12 Oct 19, 2013
She thinks no one knows but even tge district knows. What a disgrace.
Mike

Waterville, NY

#13 Oct 19, 2013
I'd do her in her pooper and then have her clean my junk that I just stuck in her trunk I'm a male dyke
Nutcracker

Herkimer, NY

#14 Oct 21, 2013
What a story. Lmao. Is it real? I could'nt make this crap up. I feel bad for this ed's wife. Does she know? Maybe someone should give her a heads up. Poor thing gonna end up with the crabs or worse.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Utica Jr. Comets Sex Abuse Investigation! 25 min Bacon 42
hows THE RIVER KID TOSSING CHIMP DOING 38 min MEAL TICKET EJECT 18
chimpouts Nashville shooting spurred by wrong p... 45 min DAT MY GRITZ 2
savage TAPES DOGS MUZZLE FOR DAYS 47 min DAT MY MALT 4
giant WORMHEAD ROBS 4 YEAR OLD 50 min freeze binky 6
chip COP SHOOTS AUTISTIC CHIP 53 min YO CUZ 3
Only Over A Million Babies Are Abused In Africa... 57 min R A P A E BABY 18
New hartford is the new east utica 1 hr True Story 212
Kelly Esche 1 hr YES SIR YES SIR T... 70
How Much Does H & R Block charge To Do Your Taxes (Jan '09) 2 hr DREDLOC ROT 960

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages