Oneida man accused of making child stand in scalding water

Posted in the Utica Forum

Comments
1 - 20 of 32 Comments Last updated Mar 19, 2014
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
OH BROTHER

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Mar 18, 2014
 

Judged:

7

7

7

Baby daddy of the year.

Javon MontanaGra.

Accused of making a child stand in a bathtub of scalding water, Oneida police say.

The 8 IQ.
Tax Dollar

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Mar 18, 2014
 

Judged:

3

1

1

And no doubt we're paying for this leech to sit home and find new ways to show how tough he is.
john

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Mar 18, 2014
 

Judged:

2

1

1

we should do the samething to him
blllz bills

Chittenango, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Mar 18, 2014
 

Judged:

1

Tax Dollar wrote:
And no doubt we're paying for this leech to sit home and find new ways to show how tough he is.
amen....and that commie obammy is personally responsible for the long cold winter, and pot holes on my street. LOL
Sloppy Utican Riggies

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Mar 18, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

We love to burn, toss an drive them into suffering.
Ignorant Racist Riggies

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Mar 18, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

blllz bills wrote:
<quoted text> amen....and that commie obammy is personally responsible for the long cold winter, and pot holes on my street. LOL
Lol
Utica is da best ever

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Mar 18, 2014
 

Judged:

2

You got to understand this poor guy is a victim. As always by the time the welfare democrat state has finished with this he will be living it up. Obviously he was abused as a child or during his life he has been discriminated against. Therefore whatever he does is not his fault but the greater fault of society and mean republicans who have abused him by limiting his welfare payments. Therefore you working people caused this and are more guilty than he is I am sure. This after all is the most high demoncrat logic that will be used.
Ignorant Racist Riggies

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Mar 18, 2014
 
Us BLACk people are failures, we love to hurt like back home.
Podz

Whitesboro, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Mar 18, 2014
 

Judged:

1

The man is innocent until proven guilty. You don't know what that kid might have done. He very well could have deserved it. Some of these kids can be little bastards.
Prison Yard Riggies

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Mar 18, 2014
 

Judged:

1

Podz wrote:
The man is innocent until proven guilty. You don't know what that kid might have done. He very well could have deserved it. Some of these kids can be little bastards.
Abuse of a child should never be acceptable.
Riverside Mall Riggies

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Mar 18, 2014
 
My mammy has the hog jowls cooking.
disturbed

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Mar 18, 2014
 
blllz bills wrote:
<quoted text> amen....and that commie obammy is personally responsible for the long cold winter, and pot holes on my street. LOL
Ok you are either joking or seriously ill
I Choke On Riggies

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Mar 18, 2014
 
disturbed wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok you are either joking or seriously ill
They are from Utica. I'll take the second choice.
jowlbone CRETIN

Ialoveni, Moldova

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Mar 18, 2014
 
You take obamma from under cheese.
john

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Mar 19, 2014
 
he did it
Jeb

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Mar 19, 2014
 

Judged:

3

3

2

You typical liberals trying to tell us how to discipline our children! When I was a kid, if you acted out you definitely got punished until you felt it!

Maybe now this kid won't think about behaving poorly!
Jeb

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Mar 19, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

ques and answer time wrote:
Yo black welfare scum, it was a baby you welfare disease.
I'm a white man and I have a full time job down at the water treatment plant! shows how much you know! You're probably another panty waisted liberal! Go vote for Cuomo!
ques and answer time

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Mar 19, 2014
 
Jeb wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a white man and I have a full time job down at the water treatment plant! shows how much you know! You're probably another panty waisted liberal! Go vote for Cuomo!
Ok cretin. So a baby needs to be burned to learn.

Explain what you do in detail, at that welfare loser job that I can't get a monkey to do.

Use big technical words so we don't laugh at your loser job.
ques and answer time

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Mar 19, 2014
 
Jeb wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a white man and I have a full time job down at the water treatment plant! shows how much you know! You're probably another panty waisted liberal! Go vote for Cuomo!
I take the cretin back, now after seeing some of your posts.

Not sure how burning a baby will teach it anything unless you don't care because the baby is a minority, then it's ok.
Jeb

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Mar 19, 2014
 
ques and answer time wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok cretin. So a baby needs to be burned to learn.
Explain what you do in detail, at that welfare loser job that I can't get a monkey to do.
Use big technical words so we don't laugh at your loser job.
I keep all the machinery workin right. That's a real man's work, nothing you could do with your limp wrists!

Its a good job, the boss its a right good guy to work for. Hours ain't too bad, occasionally gotta go in on weekends if the equipment is actin up ya know?

And I make enough money that i'm not even clsoe to being on welfare, you sissy. I couldn't afford my F-250 and my doublewide in Barneveld if I was on welfare!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Utica Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Utica News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Utica
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••