Ithaca, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2010

Judged:

First Assistant District Attorney Michael Coluzza said that Thompson’s death was a tragic example of the need for gun laws.

“Joshua would be here today but for the presence of that pistol on Brinckerhoff Avenue that night,” he said.“The presence of that gun set into motion a chain of events that resulted in the death of a young man and the devastation of a family.”

I want to know, how will MORE gun laws prevent this type of thing? Tell me Mike, was the gun registered?, did any of them have a permit to own or carry a pistol? Laws are for honest people. PERIOD. All the laws in the world will not prevent criminals from using guns. ENFORCE THE LAWS WE ALREADY HAVE!!!!! Please show the numbers of crimes commited with legally owned firearms compared to illegal firearms. All your anti-gun laws do is punish law abiding citizens, not the scum of the earth like these 3 MURDERERS. Obviously they didnt give a rats fat ass about your laws. Do you honestly believe more laws will make a difference? Heres the only gun law America needs desperately, If you are caught with any type of illegal firearm(ie. unregistered pistol, sawed-off shotgun, machine gun) DEATH SENTENCE. Stop all this bleeding heart bullshit!! No "life in prison" at my expense. IT IS THE ONLY REALISTIC SOLUTION. YOU FIGHT FIRE WITH FIRE.
schlep

Oswego, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2010

NU_PLOW wrote:
First Assistant District Attorney Michael Coluzza said that Thompson’s death was a tragic example of the need for gun laws.
“Joshua would be here today but for the presence of that pistol on Brinckerhoff Avenue that night,” he said.“The presence of that gun set into motion a chain of events that resulted in the death of a young man and the devastation of a family.”
I want to know, how will MORE gun laws prevent this type of thing? Tell me Mike, was the gun registered?, did any of them have a permit to own or carry a pistol? Laws are for honest people. PERIOD. All the laws in the world will not prevent criminals from using guns. ENFORCE THE LAWS WE ALREADY HAVE!!!!! Please show the numbers of crimes commited with legally owned firearms compared to illegal firearms. All your anti-gun laws do is punish law abiding citizens, not the scum of the earth like these 3 MURDERERS. Obviously they didnt give a rats fat ass about your laws. Do you honestly believe more laws will make a difference? Heres the only gun law America needs desperately, If you are caught with any type of illegal firearm(ie. unregistered pistol, sawed-off shotgun, machine gun) DEATH SENTENCE. Stop all this bleeding heart bullshit!! No "life in prison" at my expense. IT IS THE ONLY REALISTIC SOLUTION. YOU FIGHT FIRE WITH FIRE.
I have to agree with you. These attacks and murders are committed by people who do NOT own registered guns and would never. These weapons are probably stolen. I think it would be more prudent to step up measures to stop the buying and selling of illegal fire arms. Maybe tougher laws for those situations. And in all reality it's apparent these type of people have enough anger in them to murder whether it be knife, rope, pipe or gun. People are just crazy
Batt Recon

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2010

Guns don't kill people. People kill people.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

55 Users are viewing the Utica Forum right now

Search the Utica Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Matt Sullivan's $60,000.00 Paycheck-Irish Cultu... (Feb '13) 1 hr NY Voter 303
Bad weather for boilermaker. 1 hr Duded Up 21
The Broken egg 2 hr Fat Tony Salerno 22
Utica Duded up for Boilergasm! 2 hr Duded Up 3
new 50k RUN FROM POLICE PHILADELPHIA HOOD AS... 2 hr kenyan bab 5
Boilermaker 2 hr kenyan bab 32
Why do 80 percent males RA PE Animals Children... 2 hr kenya bab 9
Homewreckers 9 hr suicide watch 34
•••