people acting like animals

people acting like animals

Posted in the Utica Forum

Really

Herkimer, NY

#1 May 8, 2014
Last night I went to wall mart in north Utica. ( my first mistake) I never seen a bunch of grown men Afro American Screaming , yelling as if they were in some resort area. I've NEVER entertained the thought of racism, but I made a connection last night . I could see how people could associate with animals and blacks. I was actually at one point afraid. Eating chicken from deli with there hands Not paying for it. Just making a whole bunch of noise. These men had to be in their late 40 or 50 . Than the rude non speaking Chinese people running into you with their carts. The smelled like fried food so bad you could smell them three isles away I could see how a hard working person runs in store for milk and has to put up with disgusting animals They all need to get a life Utica is disgusting, with all their nasty immigrants

Since: May 14

Ilion

#2 May 8, 2014
Really wrote:
Last night I went to wall mart in north Utica.( my first mistake) I never seen a bunch of grown men Afro American Screaming , yelling as if they were in some resort area. I've NEVER entertained the thought of racism, but I made a connection last night . I could see how people could associate with animals and blacks. I was actually at one point afraid. Eating chicken from deli with there hands Not paying for it. Just making a whole bunch of noise. These men had to be in their late 40 or 50 . Than the rude non speaking Chinese people running into you with their carts. The smelled like fried food so bad you could smell them three isles away I could see how a hard working person runs in store for milk and has to put up with disgusting animals They all need to get a life Utica is disgusting, with all their nasty immigrants
Have you seen the 'people from Walmart' pics on the Internet? It's entertainment just watching. It can also be dangerous, so don't look anyone in the eye.
Show Up Pay and Riggies

Clifton Park, NY

#3 May 8, 2014
Really wrote:
Last night I went to wall mart in north Utica.( my first mistake) I never seen a bunch of grown men Afro American Screaming , yelling as if they were in some resort area. I've NEVER entertained the thought of racism, but I made a connection last night . I could see how people could associate with animals and blacks. I was actually at one point afraid. Eating chicken from deli with there hands Not paying for it. Just making a whole bunch of noise. These men had to be in their late 40 or 50 . Than the rude non speaking Chinese people running into you with their carts. The smelled like fried food so bad you could smell them three isles away I could see how a hard working person runs in store for milk and has to put up with disgusting animals They all need to get a life Utica is disgusting, with all their nasty immigrants
You could always not go to Walmart or move.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Plea deal? 10 min Ward 1
5 Guys Opening in North Utica 30 min Welfare Wendy 10
Charles Greene 37 min Ward 1
Carbone 53 min Just 3
Cornhill deadbeat dads 58 min Tony 11
Guess who didnt graduate from ND 1 hr Bioman 36
attn BOOK YOUR TABER VACATION PACKAGE TAKING AL... 1 hr FOLLOW YELLO NAIL... 9
rob esche getting divorced 1 hr Het Fatlezz Kay H... 31
Esche thread deleted...too hot to handle? 1 hr Back 2 Scumbag 73
Proctor graduation 2 hr Welfare Sports Lo... 31