the TRUTH about Cassandra Harris-Lock...

the TRUTH about Cassandra Harris-Lockwood

Posted in the Utica Forum

Support your local cops

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Jan 3, 2012
Al Sharpton wrote:
When ever it's black on black violence, Cassandra and the other "activists" ie Patrick Johnson, "Flash" Harvey are no where to be found, but god forbid it's a black/white/white police officer situation, they are all over it.
Hey Cassandra, you forgot to mention how your husband was going to represent Joey Hill for free, but then had second thoughts and nixed it, so much for helping your people.
She doesnt know jack sht about poverty or living in the ghetto. cASSandra Harris-Lockwood does not live in poverty or in the ghetto, she lives with her RICH-WHITE-LAWYER-husband in CLINTON NY (quite a DISTANCE from Cornhill). Shes a graduate of HAMILTON COLLEGE, a school for ELITE RICH KIDS. So dont tell me how she knows what its like in the ghetto.
Support your local cops

Brooklyn, NY

#2 Jan 3, 2012
Mayor Palmeri is joke, why is he facebook FRIENDS with the Utica Phoenix and Cassandra Harris-Lockword? Palmeri can be friends with trash like that, but I noticed he isnt friends with the UPD facebook page, Why cant this goof support his own people (the cops he over sees)?
wow

Cortland, NY

#3 Jan 3, 2012
If she has all this money, why don't she use her money to help all the immigrants instead of wanting to steal money from people who work and have what isn't stolen from them and already handed to them for free.

I think we save enough people. Everyone is so worried about the environment, but we keep bringing thousands here, give them a free ride and then they are another footprint on the environment.

When does the Fed take care of the people who have had their money stolen instead of using it to save everyone else.

The people devastated across the USA whose money has been stolen from them their whole lives had had to scrape to live while some dump country that has a problem gets billions.

Who the FK do they think they are playing robin hood with our money, if they want to help let these scum use their money.
Not Funny

Utica, NY

#4 Jan 4, 2012
Support your local cops wrote:
<quoted text>
She doesnt know jack sht about poverty or living in the ghetto. cASSandra Harris-Lockwood does not live in poverty or in the ghetto, she lives with her RICH-WHITE-LAWYER-husband in CLINTON NY (quite a DISTANCE from Cornhill). Shes a graduate of HAMILTON COLLEGE, a school for ELITE RICH KIDS. So dont tell me how she knows what its like in the ghetto.
Agree.
The cammander and chief

Oneida, NY

#5 Jan 4, 2012
Support your local cops wrote:
Mayor Palmeri is joke, why is he facebook FRIENDS with the Utica Phoenix and Cassandra Harris-Lockword? Palmeri can be friends with trash like that, but I noticed he isnt friends with the UPD facebook page, Why cant this goof support his own people (the cops he over sees)?
LOL, that's your compaint against OUR mayor. He isn't "friends" with facebook UPD and that somehow means he's not doing a good job. Most people are friends with facebook UPD because you automatically become one when you post on their site. Do you think OUR mayor shoud be commenting on OUR public facebook site?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
There we go again 24 min Want to know 1
Ironic Nano news announced before elections 2 hr Lotsa Dough 38
Lambert. What a joke 4 hr Larry Bowl 1
Review: Northeastern Roofing (Jun '12) 5 hr Carol 7
Need physical therapist 6 hr hmm 9
Green Street, Utica, NY 7 hr russ bianco 11
Black/White double standard by the new reporters 12 hr Barney Fife 2
Jill Reale of WKTV (Jan '09) 19 hr Sandy Arnn 249
More from around the web

Personal Finance