Ambrose Smith
Mike

Syracuse, NY

#1 Apr 24, 2010
The punk that killed him got 15 yrs. Not 1 family member of Smith's showed up for the sentencing. White trash.
Have gun

Syracuse, NY

#2 Apr 24, 2010
That sucks!!
Smith3

Frankfort, NY

#3 Apr 24, 2010
please do not comment on things you have no idea about. there are reasons the family was not there! Reasons that are none of yours or anyones business!
Louie

Syracuse, NY

#4 Apr 24, 2010
Yea, probably drunk.
Personal Opinion

Jamesville, NY

#5 Apr 24, 2010
15 years in not enough time for killing someone. I don't know any of the parties involved but I just don't think 15 years is enough time when you have just taken someone's life who probably had another 50+ years to live. It doesn't add up. How do they justify this. If it was my son that was killed I would be outraged for giving the murderer only 15 years!!! This is just my personal opinion.
I miss you AJ

Syracuse, NY

#6 Apr 30, 2010
His family didn't go because it was best for us not to be there. It killed us not to be but we did write things for the lawyer to read which we where told would be read. They where not read in open court if at all. We didn't want nasty words with the Reed family. And were told if words broke out we'd be arrested or held in contempt of court. So we stayed away. No one was drunk. Instead of being at the sentencing his mom was with his son spending the day doing something benifical for the little boy. Know your facts.

A.J Gone but not forgotten and always missed.
smitty

New Hartford, NY

#7 Nov 22, 2012
what mom

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sam Wessing 39 min Jackass 10
MEGA Mark Flag 1 hr just me 22
What happened to Charlestown Outlet? (Apr '09) 2 hr Live Life 69
Safe Utica neighborhood for city living 2 hr Live Life 1
100.7 wutq? 2 hr ReadytoChange 5
CNY Young Conservatives to Meet Up 2 hr ReadytoChange 5
Frankfort PD Higby Rd 2 hr LiveLeak 4
Scott Hayes 4 hr Ratiekiley 15
Talk of the Town 9 hr well 37
Places for tomato pie? 9 hr WTF 111