Utica sux

Utica, NY

#1 Sep 21, 2013
Hahaha all you Utica losers! RFA all the way. Can't touch this
Steve Conley

Ilion, NY

#2 Sep 21, 2013
Hey fruitcake... wanaaaaa seeeeee my gun ???
ManOfAction

Utica, NY

#3 Sep 21, 2013
STFU loser! Winning by 1 point isn't a crush, idiot. Refs gave away the game, and they were ROME refs. Go figure.
Jenna

Rome, NY

#4 Sep 21, 2013
Of course blame the refs, I would expect that coming from ignorant uticans. Don't hate, congratulate ;)
Yay

United States

#5 Sep 21, 2013
And then the little imbeciles in training with no skills all went on to their menial loading dock or prison jobs just like all the rest. Yay.
Really

Utica, NY

#6 Sep 21, 2013
Rfa sucks. They were blown out the first half then the refs got involved. So yes blame the refs. That two point conversion that was called back was legal and they knew it and blew the call. Game was over no overtime was needed. Rfa sucks get over it. Only way Rome wins any games is by having local refs. Horrible penalty calling.
Jenna

Rome, NY

#7 Sep 21, 2013
Get over it, RFA is the better team! Proctor got stomped the week before, definitely not the team they were last year. Even the proctor fans in the stands were pointing their fingers at proctor players and coaches....NOT THE REFS!
Tough Guys

New York, NY

#8 Sep 21, 2013
Sure RFA is tough, they practice beating up teachers and bullying the week.Way to go Rome,
Utica Sux azz

Utica, NY

#9 Sep 21, 2013
Stop crying about your loss losers! The creds go to the RFA team and shows character to hang tough in close games and take advantage of the opponents weaknesses and opportunities. If Utica were the better team they wouldn't have lost. It's not complicated.
Utica Sux azz

Utica, NY

#10 Sep 21, 2013
Steve Conley wrote:
Hey fruitcake... wanaaaaa seeeeee my gun ???
You're sooo gayyyy
Utica Sux azz

Utica, NY

#11 Sep 21, 2013
Tough Guys wrote:
Sure RFA is tough, they practice beating up teachers and bullying the week.Way to go Rome,
Yeah that's the way to soothe your poor wounded pride and ego. Be careful you don't find yourself called out by a Rome high schooler. I'm sure you'll be worse for the wear.
MDs

Bronx, NY

#12 Sep 22, 2013
Maybe if they play Dejae they would win! Hes got legit skills
bulls

Utica, NY

#13 Sep 22, 2013
MDs wrote:
Maybe if they play Dejae they would win! Hes got legit skills
this ain't Notre Dame.. he's average, at best, at Proctor
lol

Syracuse, NY

#14 Sep 23, 2013
Dejae couldn't start at Nd how do you expect him to play any were? For the record Nd would beat Proctor!
who cares

Utica, NY

#15 Sep 24, 2013
Both teams are just awful! Now do your homework! You are going no where in football.
Truth

United States

#16 Sep 25, 2013
who cares wrote:
Both teams are just awful! Now do your homework! You are going no where in football.
If you look at the typical "football" loser you see they rarely go anywhere in life.
bulls

Utica, NY

#17 Sep 25, 2013
lol wrote:
Dejae couldn't start at Nd how do you expect him to play any were? For the record Nd would beat Proctor!
That's just STUPID.. ND would lose to Proctor by 30 .. the only kids that could MAYBE thrive are Brabham and Warmack..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NH Lesbo Teacher Posts Gone Again 12 min Who What Why 1
Koguts suing SUNY Brockport 30 min STFU 8
Showtime vs Gridley Paige? 2 hr shypainter 4
Remington to lay off 105 workers in NY 4 hr take my picture 109
BOCES- uncertified teachers 5 hr concerned parent 1
The best Workers Comp lawyer locally? (Jun '11) 5 hr 315Uca 33
Westmoreland Rd Elementary School Whitesboro - ... 5 hr anonymous 46
Teb's son arrested from NH. 7 hr GFY 18
NOTRE DAME HIGH undefeated so far 8 hr Laugh 31
Ground Broken For N Utica Texas Roadhouse 9 hr Smoky McBuzz 22