How's the MAMMAS BOY?

How's the MAMMAS BOY?

Posted in the Utica Forum

Utica Forum Poster

Blossvale, NY

#1 May 12, 2013
Still too scared to play house all by yourself? Mabe she can help you decide what to be when you grow up. Big boys live all by themselves when they grow up and one day they might even be lucky enuf to find a wife. Just rmember to not be the asshole that you are, she might send you back to mommy and mommy might not always be there.
swing kooooon

Fayetteville, NY

#2 May 12, 2013
post it jammboga an see cuzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
swing kooooon

Fayetteville, NY

#3 May 12, 2013
In Atlanta, African-Americans are 54 percent of the population, but are responsible for 100 percent of homicide, 95 percent of rape, 94 percent of robbery, 84 percent of aggravated assault, and 93 percent of burglary.
Source: APD Uniform Crime Reports, Apr 2011 to Apr 2012
Larry J

Whitesboro, NY

#4 May 13, 2013
Utica Forum Poster wrote:
Still too scared to play house all by yourself? Mabe she can help you decide what to be when you grow up. Big boys live all by themselves when they grow up and one day they might even be lucky enuf to find a wife. Just rmember to not be the asshole that you are, she might send you back to mommy and mommy might not always be there.
Who are you talking about? Maybe if you had loving parents they would have enrolled you in school so that you could learn to spell you tard!
Dave

United States

#5 May 13, 2013
Utica Forum Poster wrote:
This is addressed to every male in utica. Most fail to launch and end up working in a jail.
Larry J

Whitesboro, NY

#6 May 13, 2013
Oh crap! Then I find myself in yet another forum which has been taken over by Utica34 and Marty's deud.
Larry J

Whitesboro, NY

#7 May 13, 2013
*feud*

Level 7

Since: Apr 13

New Hartford, NY

#8 May 16, 2013
Larry J wrote:
*feud*
Are you talking about Dave Morgan?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nano was a lie. 4 hr nanotonowhere 3
Fitness Mill 5 hr Has been 9
Dominican barbers 5 hr Fat Tony Salerno 4
Gordon's Tap Room 6 hr Gee 28
Clifford Fuel 6 hr fran 31
African MOTHERBOARD PARTS ZERO ZERO ZERO WORKST... 6 hr Real Despair 85
the mASSena REGGIN LYING APE OBAMA FEED WOMEN 7 hr Real Despair 13
Home and Car Robberies 7 hr shedodge 28
Whitesboro cops and teachers who cheat 9 hr Italiano 20
Francos, North Utica (Jun '11) 16 hr michelle 88