Another Upstate Catholic priest moles...

Another Upstate Catholic priest molesting a child

Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
rod

New Hartford, NY

#1 Apr 23, 2014
rod

New Hartford, NY

#2 Apr 23, 2014
Another of the seemingly endless supply of Roman Catholic pervert priests. He should be tossed out of the priesthood and locked up. The church is no better now than in previous years in screening these pedo priests even after all the lawsuits and all the lives ruined for all eternity. Can't see how ANYONE would be stupid enough to go to that horrible church that continually allows this.
ROLOLOL

Utica, NY

#3 Apr 23, 2014
She's from clifton park, her parents must have paid him, the area is full of freaks, criminals.
harold

New Hartford, NY

#4 Apr 23, 2014
He looks like an addict and/or a pimp
happy meal

Utica, NY

#5 Apr 23, 2014
don't let it kid you, the kids love it and the parents promote it around utica/rome area
MacKenzie

Utica, NY

#6 Apr 23, 2014
The guy is just a deacon. NOT a priest!
ZERO

Syracuse, NY

#7 Apr 23, 2014
If i had a dime for every 15 year old girl who was screwing a older guy I could feed the world 10 times over again.....................
Sad

Rome, NY

#8 Apr 23, 2014
But Zero is right!!
jamie

New Hartford, NY

#9 Apr 24, 2014
MacKenzie wrote:
The guy is just a deacon. NOT a priest!
If you read the article in the link, it says he met her when he was a deacon, but then he was ordained and continued to screw around with her. Read it.
stiffing rod

Utica, NY

#10 Apr 24, 2014
but its better than muslums strapping a blowing up murdering innocent women and children, scumbags
rob

New Hartford, NY

#11 Apr 24, 2014
ROLOLOL wrote:
She's from clifton park, her parents must have paid him, the area is full of freaks, criminals.
You don't travel at all do you? stuck on topixs talking s--t and have no clue.
rob

New Hartford, NY

#12 Apr 24, 2014
The church has deep pockets that is the reason why all this is going on in life it is always about money . and for the real victims those are the ones I feel sorry for :(.
Sam Handwich

Norwich, NY

#14 Apr 24, 2014
Catholisism is a cult....They fit EVERY definition..
MacKenzie

Utica, NY

#16 Apr 24, 2014
jamie wrote:
<quoted text>
If you read the article in the link, it says he met her when he was a deacon, but then he was ordained and continued to screw around with her. Read it.
I stand corrected.
ZERO

Syracuse, NY

#17 Apr 24, 2014
One in 10 students said they had been the victim of one or more such things from a teacher or other school employee, and two-thirds of those reported the incident involved physical contact. If these numbers are representative of the student population nationwide, 4.5 million students currently in grades K-12 have suffered some form of sexual abuse by an educator, and more than 3 million have experienced sexual touching or assault. This number would include both inappropriate romantic relationships between teachers and upperclassmen, and outright pedophilia. Maybe the priests should hire the liberal cult known as the teachers union to protect them ..........
terrie

New Hartford, NY

#18 Apr 25, 2014
ZERO wrote:
If i had a dime for every 15 year old girl who was screwing a older guy I could feed the world 10 times over again..........
Not all the others are priests who vowed to uphold the faith and remain celibate and are put into a position of trust. The church has allowed them to repeatedly attack children with little or no punishment until the past decade. Centuries of abuse was enabled by a CHURCH. Of course, there are others who are not priests who abuse children and they are the scum of the earth. That wasn't the point of the article, the point was centuries of abuse by priests attached to a church that does nothing to stop it.
terrie

New Hartford, NY

#19 Apr 25, 2014
ZERO wrote:
One in 10 students said they had been the victim of one or more such things from a teacher or other school employee, and two-thirds of those reported the incident involved physical contact. If these numbers are representative of the student population nationwide, 4.5 million students currently in grades K-12 have suffered some form of sexual abuse by an educator, and more than 3 million have experienced sexual touching or assault. This number would include both inappropriate romantic relationships between teachers and upperclassmen, and outright pedophilia. Maybe the priests should hire the liberal cult known as the teachers union to protect them ..........
Not all the others are priests who vowed to uphold the faith and remain celibate and are put into a position of trust. The church has allowed them to repeatedly attack children with little or no punishment until the past decade. Centuries of abuse was enabled by a CHURCH. Of course, there are others who are not priests who abuse children and they are the scum of the earth. That wasn't the point of the article, the point was centuries of abuse by priests attached to a church that does nothing to stop it.
aSKing

Utica, NY

#20 Apr 25, 2014
what are the actual numbers when you talk about priests and children? is it any greater than other parts of society? schools for instance? what about other religious denominations?

I'm just wondering if this kind of thing gets publicized more because its the catholic church. in the past they did cover a lot of stuff up so its natural they get publicity. my impression is that they've done a lot to get rid of this stuff over the past ten years or so.
jack

New Hartford, NY

#21 Apr 25, 2014
aSKing wrote:
what are the actual numbers when you talk about priests and children? is it any greater than other parts of society? schools for instance? what about other religious denominations?
I'm just wondering if this kind of thing gets publicized more because its the catholic church. in the past they did cover a lot of stuff up so its natural they get publicity. my impression is that they've done a lot to get rid of this stuff over the past ten years or so.
Yeah. They've used church donations to cover lawsuits and defrocked a few hundred. They need to do more to stop the weekly arrest of priests in this country and overseas. As far as the actual numbers go, we all know the Catholic Church isn't going to share that with anyone. Their 'secret society" is what allowed perve priests to have free reign for centuries. You will never get the truth out of that institution. It tries to protect its assists with lies and has since the beginning.
aSking

Utica, NY

#22 Apr 25, 2014
jack wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah. They've used church donations to cover lawsuits and defrocked a few hundred. They need to do more to stop the weekly arrest of priests in this country and overseas. As far as the actual numbers go, we all know the Catholic Church isn't going to share that with anyone. Their 'secret society" is what allowed perve priests to have free reign for centuries. You will never get the truth out of that institution. It tries to protect its assists with lies and has since the beginning.
I guess I jut don't understand how anyone can have an opinion like yours without really having all of the facts and figures. i don't have enough information to be able to make a statement like you did. i asked about schools because I've read that abuse is more common there and its under reported. doesn't make any of it right but you can't zero in on catholics and ignore the rest.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Glenn Beck Sucks (Aug '10) 22 min Ben Gleck 11,008
Greg marron repairs cars in his garage at home ... 38 min Sal 1
Deanna CCU (Nov '12) 46 min freebie the bean 39
add a word drop a word (Aug '10) 1 hr SueNY 5,959
david sweat and punishment 1 hr Italian Princess 13
How long does the IRS take to refund money afte... (Mar '13) 1 hr Child Support Offset 70
Whitesboro CSD & Special Needs Students 1 hr hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm 34
Whitesboro Fire Department 2 hr majk 16
Another home invasion 2 hr high crime area 13
How Much Does H & R Block charge To Do Your Taxes (Jan '09) 3 hr TaxLady1 647
people that call the cops for fireworks!!!! (Jul '09) Mon Ugh 43
Utica 4th of July fireworks - Epic Fail Mon hmm 6
More from around the web

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages