Anger, hate, lies
pollivemnt

Utica, NY

#1 Aug 2, 2013
Way too much of it on this site. What the hell is wrong with people? It's just another form of violence. Lots of miserable wretches in this area.
Duh

Manlius, NY

#2 Aug 2, 2013
pollivemnt wrote:
Way too much of it on this site. What the hell is wrong with people? It's just another form of violence. Lots of miserable wretches in this area.
People who feel powerless, have poor self image, or externalize the results of their bad decisions tend to be angry. This site gives them a voice but allows them to be anonymous. I agree that this site is way too full of them, but they really are a minority. There are way too many good things and people around here. Think of all the good people who run toward trouble to help and comfort. Happiness is a choice.
315 Is A Joke

Gouverneur, NY

#3 Aug 2, 2013
Duh wrote:
<quoted text>
People who feel powerless, have poor self image, or externalize the results of their bad decisions tend to be angry. This site gives them a voice but allows them to be anonymous. I agree that this site is way too full of them, but they really are a minority. There are way too many good things and people around here. Think of all the good people who run toward trouble to help and comfort. Happiness is a choice.
Hey! I resemble that remark!!

Cliffy
Land of analphabetism

Gouverneur, NY

#4 Aug 2, 2013
315 Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey! I resemble that remark!!
Cliffy
Me too!! But it is all part of my Master Plan to ruin CNY through the awesome power of Topix!!!

Cretin
Duh

Manlius, NY

#5 Aug 2, 2013
Land of analphabetism wrote:
<quoted text>
Me too!! But it is all part of my Master Plan to ruin CNY through the awesome power of Topix!!!
Cretin
You are just a troll of little consequence. The only people you discourage are already beaten down. Makes you feel good beating up on the powerless doesn't it?
pollivemnt

Utica, NY

#6 Aug 2, 2013
Duh wrote:
<quoted text>
People who feel powerless, have poor self image, or externalize the results of their bad decisions tend to be angry. This site gives them a voice but allows them to be anonymous. I agree that this site is way too full of them, but they really are a minority. There are way too many good things and people around here. Think of all the good people who run toward trouble to help and comfort. Happiness is a choice.
Thank you for the intelligent and well thought out reply. I believe you are absolutely correct and I wish there were a thousand more posters just like you. Thanks.
Land of analphabetism

United States

#7 Aug 2, 2013
Kind sad when you have to live pretending your world is so perfect and attacking the people who point out how substandard and backward you are.

Now give us a sex perv comment lowlife people.

Level 2

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#8 Aug 2, 2013
jealous?
Duh

Manlius, NY

#9 Aug 2, 2013
My world isn't perfect, I choose to focus on the good and what makes me happy. You're the one who pretends his world is perfect and all others are crap. You're projecting again, troll.
Land of analphabetism

Gouverneur, NY

#10 Aug 2, 2013
Land of analphabetism wrote:
Kind sad when you have to live pretending your world is so perfect and attacking the people who point out how substandard and backward you are.
Now give us a sex perv comment lowlife people.
and Cliffy, tell your mother her clam will be well lapped tonight.

Cretin
Level 3

Since: Jul 12

Troy, NY

#11 Aug 2, 2013
pollivemnt wrote:
Way too much of it on this site. What the hell is wrong with people? It's just another form of violence. Lots of miserable wretches in this area.
theres alot of good topix on here, and alot of losers.. I just ignore the dum azzs and stupid posts...
Land of analphabetism

Gouverneur, NY

#12 Aug 2, 2013
Duh wrote:
<quoted text>
You are just a troll of little consequence. The only people you discourage are already beaten down. Makes you feel good beating up on the powerless doesn't it?
I am not powerless!! I will use the power of Topix to drive CNY and anything decent into the ground. You'll see, all you stoooopid Ooooticans will see!!! Lolololol.

Cretin

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What would you do? 7 min Ben there done that 5
Tenney 7 min Jack 75
dari del vs stewarts utica ny 14 min lol 22
CNY Young Conservatives to Meet Up 16 min NDA2000 2
Ahhhaaa! ANOTHER 350 jobs lost in NY!! 19 min RMR 6
What happened to Charlestown Outlet? (Apr '09) 23 min RMR 60
Told You Last Week About CNN on Utica Topix 45 min Truth 1
teddy talerico good hes dead 48 min Really 42
The U P D cover-up 2 hr Hey fckface 79
Talk of the Town 3 hr Nonya 20

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages