City looks like shit Mayor P
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Pat Jizinski

Utica, NY

#23 Jul 9, 2013
The city will continue to look like crap. We're all used to it so the Mayor probably figures who care anyway.

The city is crumbling and no mayor since Hanna gives 2 s**ts. He was a wack job but nobody loved the city more than him. AND IT SHOWED.

Look at everyone else who preceded him. A bunch of do nothings. Makes you feel sorry for the Utica Taxpayers.
Ben Dover

Utica, NY

#24 Jul 9, 2013
Hold on Uticans. The DPW and parks department will start cleaning the Boilermaker route on Thursday. The city won't have them start till then because the workers need the overtime pay. Once Thursday comes they can put in 18 hours a day through the weekend and screw the taxpayers again. When Monday comes around they will all go back into hiding.
CCP Is Trash

Schenectady, NY

#25 Jul 9, 2013
trash wrote:
This city looks the worst ever. Everyone on this post has said it all and then some. You Mr Mayor must have blinders on. Taxpayers are getting ripped off with pensions, ETC at least give us a cleaner city. Are you not proud of your city because it doesn't look like you care. Codes should fine you!
Lol. It's a sh ithole! Lol
CCP is Trash

New Hartford, NY

#28 Jul 10, 2013
CCP Is Trash wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol. It's a sh ithole! Lol
....and you folks know I love to lick sh itholes! Lol. But can anybody tell me why?
former mayor

Utica, NY

#29 Jul 10, 2013
when is mr P going to clean up the RATS on Belle ave??????????stench is terrible..I go be there everyday and it is DISGUSTING!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TOPIX is boring 19 min Troll 1 4
Any recommendations for a travel agency? 21 min Lofts r US 6
breaking news: chip fab for marcy 25 min Lofts r US 7
Free Phones at the County Building 42 min CanYouHearMeNow 1
Kennedy plaza 48 min Nino 5
fly a drone in my backyard 1 hr elmersfudd 6
Whitesboro Fire Department 6 hr ocallap 54
A third term for Obama 8 hr whyohwhy 35
More from around the web

Personal Finance