City looks like shit Mayor P

Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Parker

Utica, NY

#1 Jul 6, 2013
What a shit hole we live in. I have never seen the City of Utica look this bad. What a shame.
lawn man

Waterville, NY

#3 Jul 7, 2013
They used to clean it up nice for the boilermaker.This city is gone and it will never come back. To much welfare and prison scumbags.But most of all city workers don't care. Police and fire dept are to top heavey and DPW doesn't work anymore.
mayor clean house

Utica, NY

#4 Jul 7, 2013
This city is by far the worst eye sore ever. The Parkway is messy, parks bad, city streets, you can lose a tire. Mayor you should hid in shame. What have you done for us taxpayers. That's all your concern is upd, ufd, dpw any idiot can take care of them so the taxpayers are not getting ripped off. Passante is an idiot too. What happened to the $8 million ? They all take care of themselves. The people we elected and pay the salaries are laughing at us.
hazel

Utica, NY

#5 Jul 7, 2013
Mayor clean up this dam city.. What a mess. Got lawnmowers or do blind people cut the grass. Roads are terrible. Nothing but weeds everywhere. Are you not proud of this city Mr Mayor. All you do is kiss UPD UFD guns and hoses.
lawn man

Waterville, NY

#6 Jul 7, 2013
Someone tell the mayor that the boiler maker is in less the one week.Utica the giant weed and pot hole city.
CWSI

Carthage, NY

#7 Jul 7, 2013
yeah, when are you going to get us the hell off Belle ave. we are smelling up the neighborhood with garbage and the rats are moving on to Tilden ave. HELP us get out of here, now!
CCP Is Trash

Albany, NY

#8 Jul 7, 2013
Itsd looked like sh it for 30 years! Lol
CCP is Trash

Gouverneur, NY

#10 Jul 8, 2013
CCP Is Trash wrote:
and I like to smell sh itty diapers but why?
CCP Is Trash

Albany, NY

#11 Jul 8, 2013
CCP is Trash wrote:
<quoted text>
and I like to smell sh itty diapers but why?
Flattering me again whitesboro trash!
CCP is Trash

Gouverneur, NY

#12 Jul 8, 2013
CCP Is Trash wrote:
<quoted text>
Flattering me again whitesboro trash!
no need to, all you need is $1.00 and I'll rim you out nice. Meet by Macy's at the Crossgates Mall at 8:00!
Ask for Cliffy!
CCP Is Trash

Albany, NY

#13 Jul 8, 2013
The utica region. Stuck in the past. Praying for a future. Lol
CCP is Trash

Gouverneur, NY

#14 Jul 9, 2013
CCP Is Trash wrote:
The utica region. Stuck in the past. Praying for a future. Lol
and my face is stuck in my mammy's rank clam right now. But how come I like it?
Truth

Utica, NY

#15 Jul 9, 2013
If you get a chance today take a ride down Columbia Street between Genesee and Schuyler Street. This is the area where many fans and participants park for the Boilermaker. Then, many participants gather new the Polish Community Club behind the brewery for post race refreshments. Never mind the deteriorating buildings. Take a look at the knee high and higher grass growing up through the cracks in the crumbling sidewalks. Look at the pavement. Check out the hole in the ground that was to be the Irish Cultural Center.

Is this what the City of Utica wants visitors from inside/outside the area to see? Most people are probably going to be hesitant just to park their car there let alone ever make a return trip to inner-city Utica at some point after the race. I think Ed Hanna was nuttier than a fruitcake but he understood how important appearance is and he did something about it.
trash

Gouverneur, NY

#16 Jul 9, 2013
This city looks the worst ever. Everyone on this post has said it all and then some. You Mr Mayor must have blinders on. Taxpayers are getting ripped off with pensions, ETC at least give us a cleaner city. Are you not proud of your city because it doesn't look like you care. Codes should fine you!
o my gosh

Utica, NY

#17 Jul 9, 2013
Truth wrote:
If you get a chance today take a ride down Columbia Street between Genesee and Schuyler Street. This is the area where many fans and participants park for the Boilermaker. Then, many participants gather new the Polish Community Club behind the brewery for post race refreshments. Never mind the deteriorating buildings. Take a look at the knee high and higher grass growing up through the cracks in the crumbling sidewalks. Look at the pavement. Check out the hole in the ground that was to be the Irish Cultural Center.
Is this what the City of Utica wants visitors from inside/outside the area to see? Most people are probably going to be hesitant just to park their car there let alone ever make a return trip to inner-city Utica at some point after the race. I think Ed Hanna was nuttier than a fruitcake but he understood how important appearance is and he did something about it.
You said what I wanted to say 'in a nutshell'! and I agree...Hanna was on ot he best mayors this city has EVER seen, bought by NO ONE, did not play politics, just did what NEEDED to be done!
Oh no no no

Utica, NY

#18 Jul 9, 2013
CCP Is Trash wrote:
NOT when HANNA was in office.
Truth

Utica, NY

#19 Jul 9, 2013
"60 Minutes" interview with Mayor Ed Hanna.
john

Utica, NY

#20 Jul 9, 2013
Hanna had more common sense in 1 finger than Palmieri will ever have. Palmieri is about himself only and Pavia is filling his pockets with cash. He has 0% care for the looks of Utica. Boilermaker banners and signs not even up yet. This city looks like a bomb hit it. The grass is a disgrace.
city

Utica, NY

#21 Jul 9, 2013
Palmieri doesn't care hes up north all summer at his camp with city car.
Honestly

Utica, NY

#22 Jul 9, 2013
Truth wrote:
"60 Minutes" interview with Mayor Ed Hanna.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =xmAp7S-aopUXX
Hanna told it like it is! and the truth always hurts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
mega moo moo 17 min CNY Morality Police 20
Bad News A Comin' For Hervaghurtsatucci! 57 min Hervaghurtsatucci 1
Hermelonvagamatucci 1 hr Hervaghurtsatucci 16
Sex Clubs (Jun '10) 1 hr CNY Morality Police 48
Tazz Trolled: You should be DANCIN'! YEAH! 1 hr Moshing 7
Water Bill increase (Oct '14) 2 hr Names please 410
Water Board Rate Hike AGAIN 2 hr Who is on list 15
UPD Scott Berger 4 hr He can try 15

Utica Jobs

More from around the web