NH Library says fire Pat Tyksinski!
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Snapping Turtle

New York, NY

#21 Jul 5, 2013
Library Tortoise - I know tortoises are slow but my question is are the New Hartford Public Library finances also under control and how is funding being spent? I wondered how a library could come to the Town residents and request an increase of their budget to $1M when they did not make current financial statements public (or maybe they do not exist - don't know). I now see on the Library web site that there is a financial statement for 2010/2011 but nothing after that and prior statements exist for 2005-2008.

We need more and current evidence that things are under control. Thank You!

http://www.newhartfordpubliclibrary.org/Finan...
Library Tortoise

Whitesboro, NY

#22 Jul 5, 2013
Residents of New Hartford, NY you are losing your library a slice at a time. Tyksinski sees no value in libraries and purposely appointed Wiatr to disrupt the Library from the inside. Sadly, the library employees have suffered the most from Tyksinski's budget cutting and Wiatr's unfounded opinions. Supervisor Tyksinski and the Town Board have to stop nickel and diming the library to death because it is the easiest target.
Tyksinski is running for Town Supervisor again, although he has previously said he would not. If you enjoy the services of the library and believe it should continue, you need to punish him in the voting booth. Don Backman his Republican opponent is not an option either, he has been blind to what Wiatr costs us in community resources and spirit. The Democrat Richard Woodland is no prize either. He voted Aye to Wiatr's appointment to the Library Board. You can only hope that when he says "now that the town’s finances are under control residents should start seeing the benefits (OD, 6/4/13)" he includes the Library in those benefits. It is now vanishing beneath your feet.

Please read my blog: http://newhartfordonline.blogspot.com/
Richard Deadwood

Utica, NY

#23 Jul 5, 2013
I will tell you whatever you want to hear if you vote for me!

I'm Richard Deadwood and I approved this message.
Karl Madden

United States

#24 Jul 5, 2013
Rumor has it that Ed Wiatr has formed an exploratory committee to run for New Hartford Supervisor.
Blah

Little Falls, NY

#25 Jul 5, 2013
Karl Madden wrote:
Rumor has it that Ed Wiatr has formed an exploratory committee to run for New Hartford Supervisor.
Oh my god. I wll put a for sale out immediately if that guy gets to be supervisor. If you think Hanna embarrassed Utica when he was mayor you ain't seen nothing yet. Waitr will have us make national news of how to shut down and dismantle a town. Either he gets the credit and glory for something or that something must be destroyed. That's his modis operandi. God help us all and this town. Hopefully votes wont be split amongst various Candidates and a loose canon with a vote of a minority squeaks in. Hell I'd even think abut moving back to Utica at that point.
Hmmm

New York, NY

#26 Jul 5, 2013
Karl Madden wrote:
Maybe Linda Romano should run as well. Would be interesting...
Library Tortoise

Boston, MA

#27 Jul 6, 2013
Pat Tyksinski and Don Backman are running for NH supervisor. Both of them have hurt the NHPL and the NHPL believes that voters should punish them both at the voting booth. Please read my blog for more.

Thank you

Library Tortiose
Blah

Whitesboro, NY

#28 Jul 7, 2013
I agree with Library Tortoise and the NH Library. Let's fire Pat Tyksinski and Don Backman. They hate the Library and I am tired of them nickel and diming it to death. Come on New Hartford, we deserve better then those two.
Library Tortoise

Whitesboro, NY

#29 Jul 7, 2013
Hello New Hartford! Your Library Tortoise here!

Tyksinski is running for Town Supervisor again, although he has previously said he would not. If you enjoy the services of the library and believe it should continue, you need to punish him in the voting booth. Don Backman his Republican opponent is not an option either, he has been blind to what Wiatr costs us in community resources and spirit. The Democrat Richard Woodland is no prize either. He voted Aye to Wiatr's appointment to the Library Board. You can only hope that when he says "now that the town’s finances are under control residents should start seeing the benefits (OD, 6/4/13)" he includes the Library in those benefits. It is now vanishing beneath your feet.

Please read my blog: http://newhartfordonline.blogspot.com/

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Steak & Pickle Restaurant 4 min Georgio 11
thank you nano 5 min luv you nana 1
Hey Ron 7 min two faced 1
Jason "The Rat" Schultz 10 min Jen 3
Keven gottlieb 18 min Je rk of f 6
Comets schedule is out 38 min big touch hole 7
Amanda from Lukins??? 47 min funny 6
Affair outside bennu in whitesboro 3 hr Nancy 16
kristen drama queen copeland (Sep '14) 4 hr trask5139 26
Biggest RAT in ufd 9 hr Got your number 31