yorkville needs a new mayor
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
The Real Deal

Jamesville, NY

#65 Feb 24, 2010
The mayor of yorkville is a piece of shit! He runs the village by the ways of all of the old people in the village. The young blood is what is going to make yorkville what it is for many more years. So dont run us out! You have the police hand out parking tickets for cars that are parked across sidewalks and left on the streets for to long. Its rediculous. If you havent noticed most of the properties in yorkville dont have ample parking and families have more than one vehicle in their families. Stop costing us money and cramping our lifestyles, or all of us young folk will take our families and move to a better area where we dont have to deal with the spillage of the crack heads and filth from west utica.

Put your time into protecting our village with all the over payed police officers that you have hired. Maxam is a fat piece of shit! he just rides around and hands out tickets to people that might be breaking the law but it is minute bs. There are people getting there houses broke into, and cars broke into. Drug dealing next to houses filled with kids.

Pat collea is the only good cop in Yorkville. He goes to work to do his job, he pursues leads and criminals if he has the evidence. He doesnt come to people and pick them out of a crowd and breaks their balls like maxam. Mike maxam writes tickets after he gives you one at the scene, then you go to court and theres four more waiting for you.

Somebody has to do something because i know my taxes are paid on time every due date. I am very unhappy with the mayor and the beaurotic bullshit with this village. " AND I THINK THAT IS SPELLED RIGHT" NOT POSITIVE THOUGH
curious

Canastota, NY

#66 Feb 24, 2010
how much did the village have to pay benny because of Bruno's stupidity
Bruno

Oneida, NY

#67 Feb 25, 2010
The Real Deal wrote:
The mayor of yorkville is a piece of shit! He runs the village by the ways of all of the old people in the village. The young blood is what is going to make yorkville what it is for many more years. So dont run us out! You have the police hand out parking tickets for cars that are parked across sidewalks and left on the streets for to long. Its rediculous. If you havent noticed most of the properties in yorkville dont have ample parking and families have more than one vehicle in their families. Stop costing us money and cramping our lifestyles, or all of us young folk will take our families and move to a better area where we dont have to deal with the spillage of the crack heads and filth from west utica.
Put your time into protecting our village with all the over payed police officers that you have hired. Maxam is a fat piece of shit! he just rides around and hands out tickets to people that might be breaking the law but it is minute bs. There are people getting there houses broke into, and cars broke into. Drug dealing next to houses filled with kids.
Pat collea is the only good cop in Yorkville. He goes to work to do his job, he pursues leads and criminals if he has the evidence. He doesnt come to people and pick them out of a crowd and breaks their balls like maxam. Mike maxam writes tickets after he gives you one at the scene, then you go to court and theres four more waiting for you.
Somebody has to do something because i know my taxes are paid on time every due date. I am very unhappy with the mayor and the beaurotic bullshit with this village. " AND I THINK THAT IS SPELLED RIGHT" NOT POSITIVE THOUGH
Don't get me mad or I will have Maxham do your wife!!!!!!! Come on over lets have a drink and talk about it.
Yorkville NY

AOL

#68 Feb 27, 2010
At least Yorkville is not faceing bankrupsy under Brunos administration you wish you can be in the shape he is at his age. So leave him alone
Lester

San Mateo, CA

#69 Feb 27, 2010
Kirk Lanahan For Mayor !!!
So Tell Me

Oneida, NY

#70 Feb 28, 2010
If he is so bad why is he still there? Why are the trustees so afraid of him and do his bidding? Leone, Thomas, Mahoney and Babiarsz did they have lobotomies or are they just chicken shits?
Bruno

Oneida, NY

#71 Mar 5, 2010
You will never get me! I am the real deal The Brunomeister, no one dares to challenge me. Not the board not no one!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cover up at OCJ 4 hr Undersheriff 10
fem voice MARIOPUSS E VERTUCCI PASALINA 4 hr Lampoon 3
Frank Pelli wrong for north Utica no community ... 4 hr Sam I am 32
Liz Paul druggie daughter arrested again 4 hr Conking 2
Prostitution bust 4 hr your mother 82
Kayliegh TAZZ Hanna's "Nano Job" application! 5 hr Jim Martin Design... 26
james buswell 5 hr nope 3
Family court race 5 hr Just the facts ma... 42

Utica Jobs

More from around the web